neutral thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

one of the songs Abhijit sang was "jaan lo, maan lo" or something like that... he had sung it very well .. and i think one of the mentors commented that it was AR Rehman's composition.. does anybody know which song is that.. abhijit (from JL gharana) sang it a couple of weeks back..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshYaar thumbnail
Song from movie "Shararat" and music director is shajid wajid. Great song, enjoy !!!
VeeBee thumbnail
hey, would any of u know which song this is...the one nihira sang...'kehna hai kyaaaa...' i dunno the rest but it is a very sweet melody. also, there was another song which goes 'aa la la lai lai lai lai' im wondering who sang it and what its called. please do enlighten me, one of u guys
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeeBee

hey, would any of u know which song this is...the one nihira sang...'kehna hai kyaaaa...' i dunno the rest but it is a very sweet melody. also, there was another song which goes 'aa la la lai lai lai lai' im wondering who sang it and what its called. please do enlighten me, one of u guys

Kehna Hi Kya is from the movie Bombay...its an awesome song & compostion...sung bu Chitra😊

addicted4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrspetloverUS

"Aaj ki raat koi ane ko hai re baba"

Which movie is this from?

Anamika Sanjeev Kumar and Jaya Badhuri, sung by Asha bhosle.
enigma6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pl. can anyone tell me which movie the song which Joyeeta performed. The one where she danced 😆 It goes like "aayeeye aaja jayeeye aaaa bhi jayeeye"

Thanks.
VeeBee thumbnail
Thanks Jem, ur a sweetie. by the way guys; i have two questions, first one, which is the song that goes 'aa la la lai lai lai lai'? secondly, there is a song Joyeeta sang during the auditions in Mumbai 'saanwariya'.....and it just has this one or two words. i know its not from the movie Swades; this is a different song. can anybody tell me what it is?
also, does anyone know under which heading on sifymax.com i can find Sharib's 'Man ki Lagan' and Ujjaini's Black song?? please help me!