Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

you're so funny 😆.  The de ja vu is real 😛

You never know, they may end up having a daughter of their own who will grow up to be played by Sonal too, only to romance another male lead 🤣

Whatever the case, no one will replace karvi, or even reach the level of epic they did. 

On a more serious note: I remember Kartik mentioning that Kushi is his carbon copy, stubborn and all, but this new Kushi that Sonal is playing is nothing like that 😭  It truly is sad that they gave Sonal all this hope over playing a great character like Kushi to only reduce it to not only a typical female lead, but one that is worse. Someone who does not in anyway fit into the story anymore and has been degraded into a prop for romantic scenes.  With KarVi the romantic scenes seemed more seamless because the actors were both new to the genre and it was likely their first time enacting such scenes, but with this having Sonal reenact scenes she has already done with Kartik makes it seem unrealistic and fails to allow me to buy into the characters and the writing 🤢 I liked Survi during KarVi days, but appreciate her more now 😉

# FACT 😆😃😳
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Vanellope

# FACT 😆😃😳

Glad you agree. 👍🏼