Proof: They won't stop until they destroy Kushi's character

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/khushi-be-left-shattered-zee-tv-s-yeh-vaada-raha-161219

Once again... here is proof that they are destroying Kushi's character.  Kushi crushed over what Abhi says... are you serious???? The Kushi we grew to love would have been the one to say no to the marriage... is this the daughter of Survi... the girl who took so much time to fall for Kartik and that too waited for 8 years to be with him even when the circumstances against it happening arose... 

Kushi's character has been completely destroyed, and KarShi... should be the main focus of season 2 not the forced romance (something based off of lust not love) between these two... 🤢 

I can't believe they ruined KarVi/KarShi for this... 😡

They have lost sight of a story... and are just putting pieces together that can have so-called romantic scenes fit into it...They should've made Kushi an investigative journalist or something... not a singer... so glad I have said a final goodbye to this... and what a joke... the masses like the chemistry between the new lead??? what chemistry? It is Zain they want... as long as he is on their screens they don't care who he is paired opposite 😆

The tracks with Krishna and with Kartik being sick were actually good, but just because there wasn't any so-called KarVi romance we lost out on the development of those storylines... I like KarVi, but not to the point I want to see them over a good story with proper character development and a dose of exceptional comedic timing.  Romance or couple pairing should never be the focus of a series to this extent, unless the story is good and it requires it... sometimes the power of fandoms can really hurt stories with great potential 😭

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/khushi-be-left-shattered-zee-tv-s-yeh-vaada-raha-161219

They have lost sight of a story... and are just putting pieces together that can have so-called romantic scenes fit into it...They should've made Kushi an investigative journalist or something... not a singer... so glad I have said a final goodbye to this... and what a joke... the masses like the chemistry between the new lead??? what chemistry? It is Zain they want... as long as he is on their screens they don't care who he is paired opposite 😆

The tracks with Krishna and with Kartik being sick were actually good, but just because there wasn't any so-called KarVi romance we lost out on the development of those storylines... I like KarVi, but not to the point I want to see them over a good story with proper character development and a dose of exceptional comedic timing.  Romance or couple pairing should never be the focus of a series to this extent, unless the story is good and it requires it... sometimes the power of fandoms can really hurt stories with great potential 😭

🤣🤣🤣
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Once again... here is proof that they are destroying Kushi's character.  Kushi crushed over what Abhi says... are you serious???? The Kushi we grew to love would have been the one to say no to the marriage... is this the daughter of Survi... the girl who took so much time to fall for Kartik and that too waited for 8 years to be with him even when the circumstances against it happening arose... 

Kushi's character has been completely destroyed, and KarShi... should be the main focus of season 2 not the forced romance (something based off of lust not love) between these two... 🤢 

I can't believe they ruined KarVi/KarShi for this... 😡

@ Bold So agree.
Survi didn't fall in love with Kartik overnight.She had to live with him,know him up close to love him for the person that he was.Mere chance encounters or friendly tiffs don't do the trick 
After I read the article,the first thing that struck me was,it's a replay of what happened with Karvi with Kartik later on going on to deny,the event had any significance leaving Survi heartbroken 
But the situation with Khushi & Abeer is totally different 
Kartik said those things cause he was mad at Survi & Survi was hurt all the more cause she loved Kartik & she knew that somewhere deep within,Kartik loved her as well 
Also that wasn't a proper marriage.He just donned her maang with the sindoor that's all 
I haven't watched YVR post leap,so I might be misinformed but then for Khushi to be left all shattered,she has to be in love with Abeer.Also the circumstances in which they got married have to be taken into account.All this is so 😕😕

@ Red I completely agree with you.There is so much more to life than just romance aspect which shows/movies focus on.
Of course,I like to watch romantic pairs onscreen,I wouldn't deny it.But platonic relationships have a beauty of their own which I find more heart touching 
I remember the paleyfest interview of the cast of " The Mentalist "
Answering a query on whether he would like to see his character romancing his close friend & boss " Teresa Lisbon " in the show,Simon Baker remarked how he would never want that.Cause for two people not being romantically linked to each other,yet care for them,feel for them that deeply,that makes the relationship all the more profound,adds more depth & meaning to it 

But sadly very few stories ( Be it TV/Movies ) tend to explore those aspects of human life 

And about your last line,we have talked about it before.It's a sad sad fact how things suchas TRPs,fans' opinions tend to affect the course of a story & destroy it's potential in the process.It really is depressing 

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I watched today's episode. They really have ruined Kushi.  It is more disgusting than disappointing 😡. How is it a girl who has hated the guy from day one fall for him in only a week of knowing him, that too someone who hit her father? 🤣  

Edited by luxmi_1029 - 7 years ago
nini789mini thumbnail
i do no like new ye vada raha too. it is bad. 
wensue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've missed some episodes because I didn't like what was going on. Can anyone tell me if they consummated the marriage? If they did do you all think she will leave the house but she's gonna be pregnant and he won't see the child for 7 years? De ja vu? Ugh!!!!!
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wensue

I've missed some episodes because I didn't like what was going on. Can anyone tell me if they consummated the marriage? If they did do you all think she will leave the house but she's gonna be pregnant and he won't see the child for 7 years? De ja vu? Ugh!!!!!

you're so funny 😆.  The de ja vu is real 😛

You never know, they may end up having a daughter of their own who will grow up to be played by Sonal too, only to romance another male lead 🤣

Whatever the case, no one will replace karvi, or even reach the level of epic they did. 

On a more serious note: I remember Kartik mentioning that Kushi is his carbon copy, stubborn and all, but this new Kushi that Sonal is playing is nothing like that 😭  It truly is sad that they gave Sonal all this hope over playing a great character like Kushi to only reduce it to not only a typical female lead, but one that is worse. Someone who does not in anyway fit into the story anymore and has been degraded into a prop for romantic scenes.  With KarVi the romantic scenes seemed more seamless because the actors were both new to the genre and it was likely their first time enacting such scenes, but with this having Sonal reenact scenes she has already done with Kartik makes it seem unrealistic and fails to allow me to buy into the characters and the writing 🤢 I liked Survi during KarVi days, but appreciate her more now 😉
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 7 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wensue

I am sure the writers will have them consummate their marriage very very soon... possibly tomorrow even, if they haven't done so already 😆 The trp is 0.8 once again, and so that will likely be their next option... who knows it may actually work and bring the trps up again 😆 If they had made Kartik get better and not killed Survi off and had them all happy and expect KarVi baby #2 (will always hold this against the writers... they incorporated a second  KarVi consummation scene with no real significance... they just brought my hopes up for a karvi baby #2 which would've given us more scenes with SonKush acting with a baby... I so wanted to see Kartik getting to bond with a baby- Ankush didn't even carry baby Kushi and yet the first time Kartik saw her was epic 👏)... I am sure trps will have shot up... I don't believe the series has ever done this bad before... clearly. 🤢

I can totally see the writers bringing back Taayi... the only character they can... to bring the trps up... have Abhi's mom want to get rid of Kushi and so goes looking for something they will refer to as the greatest evil to do the work... and she will stumble upon Taayi and then Survi-Taayi 2.0 will begin...🤣

They really shouldn't have let KarVi go so easily...And with Ankush having moved on... there is no way they will ever be able to recreate something like that... which despite horrid storylines, was still pretty well received among the diverse audience base 😆
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

you're so funny 😆.  The de ja vu is real 😛

You never know, they may end up having a daughter of their own who will grow up to be played by Sonal too, only to romance another male lead 🤣

Whatever the case, no one will replace karvi, or even reach the level of epic they did. 

On a more serious note: I remember Kartik mentioning that Kushi is his carbon copy, stubborn and all, but this new Kushi that Sonal is playing is nothing like that 😭  It truly is sad that they gave Sonal all this hope over playing a great character like Kushi to only reduce it to not only a typical female lead, but one that is worse. Someone who does not in anyway fit into the story anymore and has been degraded into a prop for romantic scenes.  With KarVi the romantic scenes seemed more seamless because the actors were both new to the genre and it was likely their first time enacting such scenes, but with this having Sonal reenact scenes she has already done with Kartik makes it seem unrealistic and fails to allow me to buy into the characters and the writing 🤢 I liked Survi during KarVi days, but appreciate her more now 😉

Bold: So damn true... KarVi belonged to a different league altogether... The makers are making a mockery of themselves by repeating those KarVi scenes which were sheer magic
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiara26

Bold: So damn true... KarVi belonged to a different league altogether... The makers are making a mockery of themselves by repeating those KarVi scenes which were sheer magic

Agreed 😳