Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ponymo

Reported for being off-topic and unrelated to Bollywood.

its related to lollywood actor visa ๐Ÿ˜‰
anam10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 09tanki

Kyu badla lena hai ? I had big list, but now i love onscreen work of Ranbir, Akshay, Ajay, Irfan, Nawaz, Alia, Anushkha, Amitabh, Sid, Sushant.  

No, I was just asking
anam10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divaz

BW dumps everyone. ranbir ki baari next hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Why are you so touchy about no one wishing FK publically? There was no need to bring Ranbir here. I just asked you why did FK's friends from BW not tweet for him? 
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
cake kidhar hai 

divaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anam10

Why are you so touchy about no one wishing FK publically? There was no need to bring Ranbir here. I just asked you why did FK's friends from BW not tweet for him? 

i could care less about who in bollywood does and doesn't wish fawad. fans have wished him and i am sure that's enough to make him happy. 

i was stating the obvious about you know bollywood dumping everyone. i guess i hit the wrong nerve by mentioning ranbir. 
Damn! How did I miss this!
Happy Birthday, Fawad Khan! ๐Ÿฅณ

You were bloody awesome in Kapoor & Sons. Standing tall in a frame consisting of stalwarts like Ratna Pathak, Rishi Kapoor & Rajat Kapoor is a huge feat!

I wish you'd get the best actor award this but year but damn politics. Anywho, the awards aren't a measure of talent. The ability to leave an impression in the mind with a character is the biggest achievement. And, Rahul Kapoor is sure as hell a character I adore and would love to hang with! ๐Ÿค—

Hope your back in BW soon, big man!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Hope he succeeds wherever he is 
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hope he will enjoy every part of life we really miss him