Users

Frequent Posters

nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: abshcool

people saying  BR or NAAGIN is regressive  may not be the likers of the genre
its just execution u see
Harry potter  can't be compared with Indian fantasy series. just think can they?
no
and regarding the acceptance of  Indian fantasies the main issue is the  execution
Lets just take our show's example
even BR has lost that thrill & excitement because of kekta ji🥱
the show has been  monotonous for weeks
sautan drama
turning mil the vamp
overused concepts🥱🥱🥱
this the reason many ppl don't  watch them

PS-  i love the show
talking in general about what ppl think

No, I'm not trying to compare both, because both have different audience, resource, finance and infrastructure. But can we deny that both fall under somewhat same category, Harry Potter a fantasy thriller and BR a supernatural show. 
The show has its own shortcomings, we rant , we criticize and we do make fun of. And it does lack in execution.
What I am trying to put across is that I chose to watch BR knowing very well that it's a supernatural show. But if somebody calls me regressive just because I chose to watch a supernatural show is not acceptable. I'm not pinpointing anybody. Just look at the comments when the trps are out. People rant, they say trps are ruled by nagin, dayan and rakshas, it shows how regressive Indian audience. These are the comments I come across and that's what irks me. Hope you understand.
abshcool thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimmu96

No, I'm not trying to compare both, because both have different audience, resource, finance and infrastructure. But can we deny that both fall under somewhat same category, Harry Potter a fantasy thriller and BR a supernatural show. 
The show has its own shortcomings, we rant , we criticize and we do make fun of. And it does lack in execution.
What I am trying to put across is that I chose to watch BR knowing very well that it's a supernatural show. But if somebody calls me regressive just because I chose to watch a supernatural show is not acceptable. I'm not pinpointing anybody. Just look at the comments when the trps are out. People rant, they say trps are ruled by nagin, dayan and rakshas, it shows how regressive Indian audience. These are the comments I come across and that's what irks me. Hope you understand.

@bold no denials  there 😃

@ brown true that
people can't take it if a fantasy series tops the charts🥱🥱
but  saas bahu saga mei naagin aur dayan ka hona is  interesting for them🤔
a fantasy series regressiive for them but a saas bahu drama with nagins are not a problem for them🥱🥱

i understand its like if u are a HPP  fan its normal
but naagin ya  BR fans hei tho ppl look at us like we hv committed sm huge crime😆😆
but all we can do is ignore them coz they are nt stopping
ik but hw long can one just ignore😡

BTW am shruti😳😳

nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice to talk to you Shruti, and happy that you understand my point. And yes welcome to the forum.
hope.22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
  no matter what.. i love rishna a lot and they are the reaso i am watching this show..