Rudr is Arjun

outbreak.27 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

guys..

rudr is arjun, if u watch the scene carefully..u will notice that rudr wears a black dress and stands at the edge of a cliff. that cliff looks similar to the place from where arjun's car crashed.

i am sure 110 %.

anyways i wud also like to take this opportunity to congragulate the saarthi team...coz i love this serial. I like the concept of the serial. This is a good serial to watch..with a lot of positive thought and real time messages given by Lord krishna's character.

The best dialoague which i liked was told by Rama devi...where she tells askh that..." swarg jaana hai tho yahan marna padtha hai"

keep it up..good work!!

god bless!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Even I m getting a doubt that Rudr is Arjun only 😛

But then the Question arises that why he hates the Goenka family especially Mansen so much if he is hving a Memory loss or something 🤔

I feel that mayb that Kaka or someone is using Rudr for his own selfish purpose to take revenge from the Goenka family by brainwashing Rudr against the family in case he is only Arjun 😛

So fingers crossed now 😳
fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think Rudr is Argun because Rudr says the Goenka's destroyed his childhood n if he's Argun then how can they have destroyed his childhood.
Janvi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rudr can't be Arjun..The day Arjun killed may be some one close from rudra's side also killed in the same spot...
zana456 thumbnail
Well you may be correct but then arjun wud never harm the whole family including his love Bhoomi, so i doubt but cannot say correctly anythg is possible.
aneesfathima15 thumbnail
i want karan to come back in place Arjun i dont want anyone to be replaced in his role pls........... sarathians call back kran grover. i do no where is he? in which serial is he now its hard time i saw him on screen now days he is not there in meri awaz .which i had stop watching that serial because he is not shown.