MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Dwelling on the Details

[Episode 201] November 21st, 2016

- It has been 5 years. Surili is still haunted by nightmares of her near-death experience. Amrish is still trying to comfort his wife. There is a She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named clause, apparently. Don't say her name in front of Surili, ever. And she is coming to Kant House. She? Not Rajni. Riya. A US-returned, somewhat ditzy, linguistically-challenged girl from a well-to-do family. No, actually, she is apparently very rich. In other words, she is the Kants' ticket back to a frivolous and lavish lifestyle. Kabhi khushi, kabhi gham...and the Kants would probably say, "...kabhi nahi badlenge hum." But seriously, can this please, please be the start of actual character development for the Kants? I liked their initial quirkiness during the first few months of the show, and I just want to see each character become a better person, hopefully long before this show ends! Can this leap be a catalyst for that progress to finally begin properly?

- There are the Kants, crazy and silly and more than a bit infuriating while still managing to make me chuckle at their "Kaun waala?" shenanigans. And then there is Shaan. 

*To Be Continued!*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
[Episode 202] November 22nd, 2016

*Reserved!*