Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
LOOK WHO IS HERE !!! ME CHEERLEADER !!! I HAVE MISSED YOU GIRL *TIGHT SQUEEZE* 

I am so sorry I took forever in getting here but i am here now..so lets get started..SO EXCITED !! 
First...You did such an awesome job with this piece ! You quickly drew me into the story and I have to say I honestly didn't realize how quickly it ended. I could have read ShraMan's banter forever !
HAHAHA...I love the vibe of this story..Shravan's sassiness and Sumo's sumo-ness are so darn adorable ! Can they bring this Shravan into the story ? I mean, I don't even get to watch the show nowadays but the written updates are rather bleak :( Where the ShraMan that used to make me write everyday ? And i miss your episodes takes too ! 
I love that you chose to write..I hope you keep writing..it was honestly so awesome ! 

Till next time,
Reya <3

orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

LOOK WHO IS HERE !!! ME CHEERLEADER !!! I HAVE MISSED YOU GIRL *TIGHT SQUEEZE* 

I am so sorry I took forever in getting here but i am here now..so lets get started..SO EXCITED !! 
First...You did such an awesome job with this piece ! You quickly drew me into the story and I have to say I honestly didn't realize how quickly it ended. I could have read ShraMan's banter forever !
HAHAHA...I love the vibe of this story..Shravan's sassiness and Sumo's sumo-ness are so darn adorable ! Can they bring this Shravan into the story ? I mean, I don't even get to watch the show nowadays but the written updates are rather bleak :( Where the ShraMan that used to make me write everyday ? And i miss your episodes takes too ! 
I love that you chose to write..I hope you keep writing..it was honestly so awesome ! 

Till next time,
Reya <3

Oh my!
Cheerleader reporting to duty!!!
Reya!!
I'm so happy you came! 
And read!
And left such a cute comment!
🤗
How I wish this was the Shraman we got...
Yes the episodes are rather bland, but namik and nikki are rocking it!
Come back you!
I miss you a lot❤️
orion23 thumbnail
Thank you!

Safire thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very hilarious!!!!! Shravan----"i will try to keep my hands,eyes,thoughts and myself away from y with people around us". BECHARA😭. I can't stop appreciating the underlying comedy in your story lines which will surely lift up every body's moods'''' Sorry for late comments!!
orion23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Safire

Very hilarious!!!!! Shravan----"i will try to keep my hands,eyes,thoughts and myself away from y with people around us". BECHARA😭. I can't stop appreciating the underlying comedy in your story lines which will surely lift up every body's moods'''' Sorry for late comments!!

That's okay hon!
You weren't on the forum when this was posted..
Thanks though😃
Jerry2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing... shravan sneaking in sumo's room...sumo all tensed trying to hide 6'4" something everywhere.on the bed .under the bed.in the trunk🤣... Nd shravan thinking Poora khandaan pagal hai😆.. loved it
orion23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jerry2308

Amazing... shravan sneaking in sumo's room...sumo all tensed trying to hide 6'4" something everywhere.on the bed .under the bed.in the trunk🤣... Nd shravan thinking Poora khandaan pagal hai😆.. loved it

Glad you did!
Thank you so much 🤗