Good to see Aly Goni's character

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm just glad that they brought in Aly Goni's character because it's high time that Kant family is taught a lesson... I may sound bitter but I'm just irritated with the way they treat Rajni... Rajni does something good they just ignore it but once Rajni makes a mistake all of them are ready to taunt her... I'm especially angry with Kant men... When the show started at least they were able to see Rajni's good qualities but now like their good-for-nothing wives they are also busy finding faults with Rajni...
It's high time that someone stood up for Rajni... And Shaan is not going to do that... Shaan can silence Shoguta and his bhabhis (I miss the Shaan who shut up Shoguta when she was insulting Rajni) but he'll never stand up against Surili for Rajni... He may help Rajni indirectly and save her but right now someone should show Surili mirror... And this new guy is perfect for it... He's not related to the family so Surili and her sidekicks can't do anything much against him... Oh I'm just going to enjoy watching him show Kant people their place...
Bonus: We can get jealous Shaan...😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janecastle

I'm just glad that they brought in Aly Goni's character because it's high time that Kant family is taught a lesson... I may sound bitter but I'm just irritated with the way they treat Rajni... Rajni does something good they just ignore it but once Rajni makes a mistake all of them are ready to taunt her... I'm especially angry with Kant men... When the show started at least they were able to see Rajni's good qualities but now like their good-for-nothing wives they are also busy finding faults with Rajni...

It's high time that someone stood up for Rajni... And Shaan is not going to do that... Shaan can silence Shoguta and his bhabhis (I miss the Shaan who shut up Shoguta when she was insulting Rajni) but he'll never stand up against Surili for Rajni... He may help Rajni indirectly and save her but right now someone should show Surili mirror... And this new guy is perfect for it... He's not related to the family so Surili and her sidekicks can't do anything much against him... Oh I'm just going to enjoy watching him show Kant people their place...
Bonus: We can get jealous Shaan...😉

I agree totally.
It is night time. It is kind of irritating the way they treat Rajni. It's becoming like a saas-bahu show where the bahu is a robot in a comic atmosphere.
I think I will like this track.
Yeah jealous Shaan!!! Lovely!!!!!
But I hope in that case I don't want the news of Shaan dismantling Rajni to be true! Wonder how are they gonna fit that. (I secretly hope they don't! :) )
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I just finished watching the episode and I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, I can understand Rajni's good intentions. She tried to use Shaan's decision-making feature and Amrish's advice to come to her own conclusion about what was right...and she had the right idea as far as giving gifts and money to the workers was concerned. On the other hand, I can also understand the Kants' frustration and anger. They have just been kicked out of their own house because of something that Rajni did, without consulting with them. They're right when they say that she always manages to mess something up somehow...But then they often don't realize that Rajni and Shaan are the ones who end up fixing those things, too. This time, though, they've been pushed out onto the streets and they had no idea about it. Not the best surprise to get, in my opinion. Giving factory workers their share of money is fine - and a good message, too - but the question is, where will the Kants go? What will they do?

Rajni always ends up executing something incorrectly because she has no true sense of morality like humans do...and that is such an interesting and frustrating thing to watch! I'm stuck on the fence, able to understand both sides of the issue...I wonder how this will be resolved!

As an aside, this businessman-type with his ridiculous chair and coffeemaker is very strange. With him claiming that Rajni is his wife, I'm hoping we'll get to see Surili and the rest learn how valuable Rajni is as a bahu, and I'm also hoping to see Shaan's protective side kick in. But if this leap is indeed on the cards, I wouldn't be surprised if Shaan and Rajni get separated for a while. With the way Rajni's decisions have been going, I don't know what to expect but a dismantling would be a logical step. And I wouldn't mind a short leap of a few months if it gives us the chance to see Shaan and Rajni rebuild their relationship...but a 5-year leap?! Too much!
Serendipity05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

I just finished watching the episode and I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, I can understand Rajni's good intentions. She tried to use Shaan's decision-making feature and Amrish's advice to come to her own conclusion about what was right...and she had the right idea as far as giving gifts and money to the workers was concerned. On the other hand, I can also understand the Kants' frustration and anger. They have just been kicked out of their own house because of something that Rajni did, without consulting with them. They're right when they say that she always manages to mess something up somehow...But then they often don't realize that Rajni and Shaan are the ones who end up fixing those things, too. This time, though, they've been pushed out onto the streets and they had no idea about it. Not the best surprise to get, in my opinion. Giving factory workers their share of money is fine - and a good message, too - but the question is, where will the Kants go? What will they do?

Rajni always ends up executing something incorrectly because she has no true sense of morality like humans do...and that is such an interesting and frustrating thing to watch! I'm stuck on the fence, able to understand both sides of the issue...I wonder how this will be resolved!

As an aside, this businessman-type with his ridiculous chair and coffeemaker is very strange. With him claiming that Rajni is his wife, I'm hoping we'll get to see Surili and the rest learn how valuable Rajni is as a bahu, and I'm also hoping to see Shaan's protective side kick in. But if this leap is indeed on the cards, I wouldn't be surprised if Shaan and Rajni get separated for a while. With the way Rajni's decisions have been going, I don't know what to expect but a dismantling would be a logical step. And I wouldn't mind a short leap of a few months if it gives us the chance to see Shaan and Rajni rebuild their relationship...but a 5-year leap?! Too much!

I agree. There are many things even I don't understand in the light of the events happening. Well I Hope for the best! :)Edited by SnigdhaGautam - 7 years ago
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i agree with what all meldiousdream had said. i too have mixed emotions. though rajini's intentions were not wrong but the fact is she was being totally stupid by forging amrish's signature. especially when shaan had installed the feature of choosing right and wrong in her i wonder how can she do something like forging signature especially when she knew the papers was about kant's house. i can understand the anger of kant family for first time. they have behaved normally like anyone in there position would do. 
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Guys don't get me wrong... I'm not talking about the recent event of Rajni forging Amrish's signature and selling off the house... That was completely wrong... I would have been surprised if the Kant's didn't get angry... I was talking about all the other times when Surili and Co. blamed Rajni without any real reason and others who did mistake were let go scot-free... For example, the time when Dhyan went to jail in the money matter and Surili was busy blaming Rajni even after knowing the truth and she didn't even scold Dhyaan once...
The problem is that all this blaming Rajni and trying to throw her out of house is getting really boring and repetitive...
Also Surili should stop treating her bahus like trash(especially Maggie and Rajni)... Even in yesterday's episode she was ready to keep Maggie in street and take everyone else with her into the house... They are trying to make this whole Surili-insulting-Maggie funny but seeing that leaves a very bad impression...
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: janecastle

Guys don't get me wrong... I'm not talking about the recent event of Rajni forging Amrish's signature and selling off the house... That was completely wrong... I would have been surprised if the Kant's didn't get angry... I was talking about all the other times when Surili and Co. blamed Rajni without any real reason and others who did mistake were let go scot-free... For example, the time when Dhyan went to jail in the money matter and Surili was busy blaming Rajni even after knowing the truth and she didn't even scold Dhyaan once...

The problem is that all this blaming Rajni and trying to throw her out of house is getting really boring and repetitive...
Also Surili should stop treating her bahus like trash(especially Maggie and Rajni)... Even in yesterday's episode she was ready to keep Maggie in street and take everyone else with her into the house... They are trying to make this whole Surili-insulting-Maggie funny but seeing that leaves a very bad impression...

Ah, so much word to all of this! Completely, completely agree about Surili! She doesn't just treat her bahus like they're dumber than dirt...she also has no problems insulting Shogata from time to time! Showing bias and prejudice in the name of "classiness" was okay to establish a baseline for the character, but the problem is that Surili is just not learning anything! More than any other character, she needs to be shown the mirror and she needs to change. Slow change is better than no change. This character seems so distant from the character we started out with...and I miss that Surili so much. Watching her devolve over almost 200 episodes now, with the crow thing and her constant negativity and anger management issues, I feel like Surili needs psychiatric help. It's so frustratingly predictable that whenever anything happens in the house, she will automatically go on an anti-Rajni revenge spree and end up pulling her daughter and the other bahus with her. The only reason I even bother to sit through those Surili and Co. scenes is Shogata. At least she has some semblance of character development and complexity that I can understand.

I sincerely think that Maggie is the sweetest woman in Kant House. Whenever she is not being reduced to engaging in stupid, pointless arguments with Sharmila, there is actually something of substance to Maggie's personality. That came across in her scenes with Dev and Shogata and even Rajni earlier. Maggie genuinely cares for her family and I feel like all she wants is a bit of appreciation. Anyone else in Maggie's shoes would be unhappy with the way Surili behaves - constant insults about cultural heritage and intelligence would be more than enough to put a person into depression or make a person incredibly bitter...But it is all being passed off as comedy here, which is not okay.
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Frankly I am getting bored Virat Bhatra is a psycho as Shaan said who keeps on ranting Meri biwi Meri Poonam etc etc the scenes are not funny at all instead it's pretty boring. I am missing dev please bring him back