This is coming from a non fan really looking forward to Behad

Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello everyone,
My name is Gina. I don't usually watch a lot of Indian shows as they don't offer much in terms of content no offence just in my view I was fed up of the typical stuff they keep on churning and hence quitted watching them. But I used to watch DMG and I really adored Jennifer in it. I think she was the perfect Ridhima for me.

So recently while surfing channels, I came across the promos of behad and I must say it got me intrigued. What really stood up for me was a not so very goody and docile female protagonist. For the first time I saw a strong, confident, independent flawed and very real woman onscreen and that too on an Indian TV show 😲 to whom I could relate to really really got my attention and kudos to the writers for bringing something fresh on the Indian TV screen in terms of female characterisation 👏

So after the promos getting my attention and interest, I read the plot as well and I must say I'm even more excited and intrigued now. All the characters have so many layers and interconnecting stories and background to them. I'm a sucker for well written and sketched characters and this provides exactly that. Also I love psychological thrillers so I'd love to know Maya's psyche and why she is the way she is. So I'm really excited to watch this have many expectations from it hope I'm not disappointed.

P.S what time does it air? I want to catch it tonight.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey gina welcome to forum & yes like u we all r really excited for beyhadh it will start from today onwards at 9 pm on Sony 
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: akshi.

Hey gina welcome to forum & yes like u we all r really excited for beyhadh it will start from today onwards at 9 pm on Sony

thank you I'll definitely catch it tonight very much excited n looking forward to it. I haven't followed An Indian show from the beginning in over a year now.
Manali. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hii...gina welcome to the forum.