Hi Gudiya behan
its okay dear
no need to be sorry
take your time 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Iamazinf...this time i really wanted aarti ti shour back ti nirbhat..and teah she did...bold aarti..res

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked it
happy you liked Aarthi's way of talking now
glad you liked bold Aarthi
take your time dear
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakdhi dii
All the epis are superb
Arthi was bold
Hope atleast now nirbhay should change his mind
Rithika was realizing her bad I think.
But Ishani was in danger now
Already ranveer is n anger but now she again dared to say about helped rithika with money.
How ranveer gonna react now.
Ishani... 😭
Update soon drl waiting to see the reaction
Keep smiling 😉
Take care 😳

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episodes
happy you liked Aarthi's boldness
ya let us see whether Nirbhay is changing or not
may be she is realizing but we cannot trust Rithika
now our heroin is in the danger now
now she told about the money and yes Ranveer is in anger now
ya let us see what Ranveer is going to react now
ya let me update it dear
keep smiling
take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
Episode 332,333 and 335
Are amazing missing ishveer scene buy get in last episode
Aarti scolded Nirbhay what a scene that was like it
Atleast someone realize his mistake
I think ritika turns good now
Ishaniii
She is so pure hearted
Hope Ranveer control his anger and understand ishani
Keep update

Hi hafsa
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episodes
sorry for without Ishveer two episodes
glad you liked them in last episode
glad you liked Aarthi scolding Nirbhay
yes she realized his mistake so well
let us see what Rithika is going to do now
yes Ishani is such a pure heart
let us see whether Ranveer is controlling his anger and understands Ishani or not
let me update it dear
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hi sakshi
3 updates back to back
You are on fire girl
Well all of them were amazing
Finally someone in nirbhay family spoke the truth its good aarti did it
And all were right points
Ishani and her mahnta she did send money and pratik helped her also
It'd after so long ragini is back in frame and ishveer are so loving with each other cannot stay away
Amba should find out about it disha and devarsh are really busted now
At last ishani told why she got money it will be good to see how ranveer reacts to this
Maybe ritika will now realise that she was doing everything wrong.
I like the fact that ishani did everything for zhaveri uncle
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next

Hi dear
thanks for the comment
yes 2 updates dear
glad you liked the three updates
yes finally it was aarthi who spoke the truth out
glad you liked all her points
Ishani started  her mahanta but sending the money and even Pratik helped her
yes after some more episodes cutie pie was in action
Ishveer loving each other so much and they are not able to stay away
yes let us see whether Amba is able to find out about Disha and Devarsh
Ishani revealed about money to Rithika treatment
ya see what Ranveer is going to react now
ya Rithika may realise but can't trust her completely
happy you liked the way Ishani told she is doing it for Zaveri uncle
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ritika has regained consciousness.waiting 4 ritika ishveer confrontation.ritika is in tears knowing that ishani only looked after her n is spending on her treatment.is ritika changing?i hope so.bcz i used 2 like d positive ritika on MATSH.aarti talked so boldly to nirbhay.she tried her level best 2 make him understand.he too is in tears.hope he too will change.nirbhay mother scene was also nice.finally ranveer came 2 know with a shock that d big amount was 4 ritika.how will he react?but he himself said that ishani will use his money only 4 a gud thing.so i hope as usual he will support her

Hi jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes Rithika came back to conciousness and ya Rithika and Ishveer
confrontation may come
Rithika is having tears after getting to know about Ishani took care after her and
spend for her treatment
ya let us see whether she is changing or not
even I loved Rithika positive character a lot in MATSH
yes now Aarthi was bold enough now
yes he had tears ya let us see what Nirbhay is going to do now
happy you liked Nirbhay's mother character
now Ranveer came to know that the amount was for Rthika
ya he knows she will not waste the money
ya let us see what is going to happen
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi 

Last three episodes are amazing
Unbelievable that rithika had tears 
Ranveers anger is relieved a bit I thought but after ishani told about the nurse to take care of rithika 
he is very much tensed I think soo waiting to see what happens next 
Arthi reached a great lesson to nirbhay 
I think nirbhay should and understand everything and give up his ideas to kill ishani
She took a good decision and left nirbhay's home
Bye
Take care

Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the three episode
yes Rithika had tears we are not able to believe it
Ranveer came out of the anger a bit but after that Ishani told the truth of nurse
money for Rithika and now again he is tensed
ya let us see what is going to happen next
Aarthi gave a lesson to Nirbhay
let us see whether Nirbhay is changing or not
yes Aarthi took a good decision of leaving Nirbhay's home
take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 335
Ranveer who got up from the bed and saw Ishani with a anger face hearing that Ishani gave the money for Rithika's treatment was seeing her with a sharp look.
Ranveer(seeing her with a anger questioning face):So you gave that money to Rithika's nurse to take care of her.
Ishani seeing him with a silent face shook her head slowly as yes.
Ranveer:(took a deep breath and seeing her):Really know? you lost your mind I think. Yesterday we took her to the hospital and with that you didn't stop. We only paid her hospital bill and she is okay now. After that also you have given
the money to Rithika that means you went out of the house?
Ishani: (shaking her head as no): Nahi I didn't go..
Ranveer:Then? how that money went to that nurse?
Ishani:Wo...I ..gave it through some other source.
Ranveer(in a anger):That is what I am asking how you gave the money? what is that source?
Ishani(seeing him with a silent face):Wo..I gave it through Pratik.
Ranveer(saw her with a extreme anger):Pratik...so what ever I tell you surely you will do against it know? I told you not to think about that Rithika but you not only thought about her you have hired a nurse for her and you have given money for that too. you are such a Mahanta know? will forgive all. (with a anger): She was the one who was reason for you to cry all the day once. She was the one who killed your mother. She was the one who helped Nirbhay to kidnap you. She was the one again kidnapped and tried to make me marry Naina. She was the one who held you yesterday to help Nirbhay to stab you. But forgetting everything you are helping her...
Ishani:(with a innocent face and low tone);Ranveer we should not leave a person as it is when they are in medical emergency. At the same time Rithika does not have anyone near her so only I...
Ranveer(before she complete):oh you helped her? Haan I really like your helping nature yesterday too but the question is who you are helping? Rithika she is a Naagin she can never lose her character of cheating her loved ones. Tk be like this itself Ishani but If you keep on helping that Rithika means I am not telling it in anger  now. Thinking well and only I am telling you that If you continue to be like this with Rithika means better don't talk to me.

Telling it seeing her with a up and down look went and laid in the bed and took the bed sheet and covered him and started to sleep. Ishani saw him with a silent face were in the next moment tears started to come in her eyes. She slowly walked and sat in the sofa and silently the tears started to come like anything in her eyes. She was crying for almost half and hour and slowly laid in the sofa and crying itself she fell in sleep.
NEXT DAY MORNING...
NIRBHAY'S HOUSE..
Nirbhay slowly moved his eyelids and opened his eyes. He was feeling the pain in his head. He got up and sat in the bed were the whole day yesterday only he was sitting silently in his room. He didn't allow anyone inside the room as he felt to be alone. The complete day and night he only heard all the questions Aarthi asked to him yesterday in his ears. He rubbed his face and got up and went to the cupboard and took the dresses and entered the washroom to take bath.
Uttam was coming inside the room after the jogging. He was coming to his room were his phone rang in his pocket. Uttam took the phone and seeing it his friend picked the call.
Uttam: Hello Guru tell me.
Guru:Uttam I think you will get the tickets to US by next week only.
Uttam:Arrey what is this Guru I am in a problem that we should be leaving the house soon.
Guru:hmmm then no problem come with your wife and stay in my guest house one week and as soon as you get the tickets leave to USA.
Uttam: Haan I think that is a better idea okay Guru I think we will be starting now. when I leaving from the house let me call you.
Guru: hmm okay once I get the call let me come to the guest house with the key. you know my guest house know?
Uttam: Haan I know it so well don't worry I will come.
Guru: Haan Tk let me cut the call(he cut the call).

Uttam too cut the call and started to walk to his room and entered the room were he saw Aarthi standing near the window and seeing the morning of Mumbai.
Uttam(going near her):Aarthi..
Aarthi(turning and seeing Uttam): Haan Uttam
Uttam:Aarthi we will be getting tickets to US only but next week it seems. But If you want let us leave the house and stay in the guest house of my friend Guru.
Aarthi:(thinking for a while): hmm tk Uttam let us go.we have packed the things already and I have got ready too Shall we leave now?
Uttam: Haan sure let us, let me bath and make me ready and come.
Aarthi: haan okay.

Uttam started to take his dress and entered the washroom for his bath.
Nirbhay's mother who ready for the day seeing Naina's photo that was hanging in the wall with a silent face.
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Naina in the photo): Naina don't worry yesterday there was a problem because of Aarthi. I don't know how Aarthi and Vikram are like this without even thinking that Ishani and Ranveer are responsible for your dead they are supporting Ishani and Ranveer. They both are like your father and you and Nirbhay are like me. Don't worry I told Nirbhay to do what his heart tells but from small Nirbhay's heart only told him to be vengeful, angry and be without respecting others.So he won't change  Nirbhay is not that easy man to change surely he will revenge Ranveer and Ishani. Don't worry we will finish your enemy Ranveer and Ishani Naina. (she assured to her daughter).
RV MANSION.
Ishani got up from the sleep and saw herself in the sofa. She yawned again and relaxed herself and saw Ranveer who was sleeping well in the bed.
Ishani(thinking about the anger of Ranveer yesterday night to herself):sorry Ranveer I have hurt you so much I think let me ask sorry to you.
Telling it she got up and went to the cupboard. She took a chudidar in her hand were something struck her mind. With a smile saw Ranveer who was sleeping and turned to the cupboard and kept the chudidar in the cupboard and took a Saree from the cupboard and entered the washroom. The time was running were Ranveer was slowly coming out of the sleep and he got up from the bed and rubbed is face with hand and his eyes fell to his side and didn't find Ishani near him. As he thought Ishani he got to know the night fight and the way he scolded her.
Ranveer(to himself); I think I have scolded her so much yesterday.haan I very well know she is girl to keep everyone happy and used to help others like that only she has done now also but there should be a sense that who we are helping know? that is what is making me angry then what she is supporting to that Rithika? She should not go near that Rithika she is not a good person.She can do anything bad to Ishani. So nothing wrong in scolding her. (seeing the whole room):But where is Ishani now?
As soon as he thought Ishani came out of the washroom were Ranveer saw her a cute glance from her top to bottom.She was looking so cute in her black Saree with silver color border in it. She was looking so beautiful were the white skin of her with the black Saree and the wet hair made her so beautiful to his eyes. Ishani saw him with a silent face and started to walk to the mirror slowly. She came to the mirror and took the dryer to dry her hair were Ranveer with a smile got up from the bed and saw the cradle were Raagini was sleeping well. He cutely walked to Ishani and saw her in the mirror and hugged her from behind. Ishani feeling Ranveer's hug stood silently for a while.Ranveer cutely held her hand and took the dryer from her hand and kept it in the dressing table.
Ishani(in a cute tone): you are angry on me know?
Ranveer(with a smile leaving her and turned her to him): hmmm I am angry only. Why are you helping that Rithika now? She is not good Ishani leave her we have done enough to her
Ishani saw him without answering to him.
Ranveer(in a questioning tone): kya?
Ishani immediately cutely hugged him were Ranveer too hugged her well in his embrace.
Ishani(hugging him):Sorry Ranveer If I have hurt you. But I really don't know to leave anyone who needs help. As Rithika was in pain only I told you to take her to hospital.
Ranveer(hugging her well):Ishani I know you can't leave anyone as it is when they are in pain. Tk now we done good to Rithika know she is okay now know? That is it here after don't do anything to her forget her okay?
Ishani: Haan tk you will talk to me know? I can also talk to you know?
Ranveer(with a smile brought her out of the hug):In anger I shouted at you sorry.
Ishani:(with a smile):When you started to be like this and all? leaving your ego and coming and talking to be first after the fight.
Ranveer:(held her shoulders): Now only I came to know what is the complete life of Husband and wife. So sometime wife will talk after fight. This time husband is talking to her after the fight.
Ishani(pinching his cheek):Cutie pie.
Ranveer:Accha (he pulled her close to him):Give something to this cutie pie..
Ishani(seeing him with a face full of red):When my husband yesterday said that there is nothing called him and mine in our life I was so happy for him. How sweet you are you gave the money as soon as I asked? you didn't even question me why I am getting that much money?
Ranveer(with a smile):Did you see what have you done with the money? you have again helped Rithika only so I know that Ishani can only make good things with money she will never waste money unwanted. Tk here after don't want to think about Rithika and all okay?
Ishani:We did the possible things to Rithika.She is okay now and we no need to do anything beyond it.She does not need us here after.Don't scold Pratik also he did the help for me only.
Ranveer(with a smile): hmm okay for your helping nature you did the possible helps to Rithika and she is too fine. Do anybody know about you giving money to the nurse of Rithika?
Ishani: No only Pratik knows this and I told him not to tell it to anyone.
Ranveer:Tk here after we should not think about Rithika let us think about us.
Ishani:(held his shoulders with both the hands):Accha tk tell me what you want?
Ranveer(seeing her lips):Want a kiss in my lips.
Ishani(with a shyness):Chee I won't.
Ranveer(pulled her close to him):why? I am your husband and now our daughter is too sleeping what is wrong in kissing your husband now?
Ishani:Nahi
Ranveer(held her well and took her to the wall and made her back hit the wall in a husky tone):We missed the special night too.your husband is too hungry Ishani give him something.
Ishani(with a fun smile):Tk can I bring Roti and Bhindi Masala.
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):oh you are kidding me? This is not stomach hunger this is love hunger. (he started to come to her lips).
Ishani(for the first time seeing Ranveer so seductive towards her lips before Ranveer could do it Ishani swallowed her throat in a husky tone):Ranveer you didn't brush too.
Ranveer(going so close to her):Not in a mood to mind anything want your lips now.
Ishani(seeing his lips brought her hands to his shoulders and neck): hmm take it.

This was enough for Ranveer were Ranveer swallowed his throat and seeing Ishani's lips closed his eyes and kept his lips in her lips. Ishani closed her eyes and moved her hands from his neck to hair and started to caress his hair. Both were loving each other well in this single kiss. Ranveer slowly released his lips from her lips without taking his lips and relaxing a bit and again started to kiss her lips were Ishani felt this moment with him. This was a different kind of love kiss for Ishani were he was doing the same thing of relaxing a bit and then continuing the kiss. He left her lips after a long lip lock of 2 minutes were he saw her face but Ishani with a shyness having a smile in her face touched her lips with her Finger and had a smile again. Ranveer was smiling seeing Ishani's reaction after this kiss were Ishani without seeing him lovingly pushed Ranveer and started to move from him but Ranveer before she moves from his held her hand and he again came to her and cutely hugged her well from behind.
Ranveer:(resting his chin in his shoulders):Did you like the kiss?
Ishani(in a cute tone):Haan
Ranveer(cutely turned her to him in a longing tone):When is going to be our night Ishani? See how beautiful you are in black Saree but all are making us to be away from each other only.
Ishani(with a smile held his cheek):Actually I was about to wear Chudidar only but as you were angry only I wore my Saree today.
Ranveer:Haan you are more beautiful in this Saree.
Ishani(with a smile): Missing me so much?
Ranveer:(like a small Boy):Arrey you know what all are loving you so much. Raagini needs you near her, Baa, Maa almost all our family needs you so much but that care and love is for me also know? Want my Ishani's attention only for me her love is only for me.
Ishani: Haan baba only for you but what to do? everything is happening in a Ulta way.
Ranveer:Tk tk now tell me how about today night?
Ishani(seeing him and lovingly resting her head in his shoulders); hmm I am ready.
Ranveer(cutely putting his hand over her shoulders): hmm we both are ready but our time know? that will act against us.
Ishani(taking her head from his shoulders and seeing him):Today know my Ranveer came and talked to me first after the fight so today this itself made me to fall for him. so today night surely we will share our love.
Ranveer(shaking his head as okay): hmm okay. Now another kiss..
Ishani(cutely pushing him with a lovely smile):Chalo go and get ready and leave to office.
Ranveer(seeing her and smiling):Tk meri patni.

He went to the cupboard and took his dress and started to walk towards the washroom. Ishani had a smile thinking about Ranveer talking to her and they sorted out their fight and went to the mirror and started to get ready for the day.
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi ishveer scene is so cute nirbhay mom will never change keep update dear hope ishveer and ragini will be safe
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 336
As Ranveer entered the washroom Ishani went and made herself ready for the day and sat in the sofa and was smiling thinking the romance they had now.Ishani was blushing like anything were she was thinking all the cute days in her life with Ranveer. she really want to be in his hug for her complete life. As the time was running Ranveer came out of the washroom after the bath wearing a white shirt and blue jean pant. He came to the mirror and started to tuck in his shirt. Ishani saw him with a smile and went to the cupboard and took his blue color blazer and came and stood behind him.
Ranveer(seeing the mirror and then seeing Ishani near him with a smile):Wow you have brought the blazer to me?
Ishani: Haan
Ranveer(he was about to get it from her were stopping his hand and seeing her);Make me wear it.

Ishani with a smile showed the blazer to him were Ranveer putting his hands in it and he wore the blazer and saw the mirror and made himself ready for the day. He turned to Ishani and saw her with a cute look.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer seeing her cutely with a lovely face):kya hua? aise kyun dekriyu?
Ranveer(putting his both hand around her neck and cutely):Tell me should I go to office today?
Ishani:why are you asking like this?
Ranveer:Arrey its romantic question Ishani? Shall I be in home and shall we both(he cutely was about to fall in her shoulders).
Ishani(held him before he falls and smiling to him):Don't want go to office?
Ranveer:Arrey in night only we are not able to make love let me be in home and let us have a special evening at least or even special morning, afternoon anything is fine for me.
Ishani(hitting his shoulders):you are thinking to have love making in day time? but for your kind info your daughter won't give me to you in day time and all.
Ranveer(taking a deep breath and shaking his head as yes):Hmm yes I know she too will love you same like me only know?Tk let us see in the night itself and I love you.
Ishani: Haan okay.
Ranveer:Arrey I want the magical words back not okay and all.
Ishani(taking his hand from her neck):That let me tell in the night to you now come let us go and have our breakfast.
Ranveer:(smiling to her): hmm okay let us.

Ishani saw Raagini and made sure the cutie pie is sleeping well and both Ranveer and Ishani started to walk out of the room closing the room door. The time started to run were Ranveer had his breakfast and started to office with Sharman. Ishani had her breakfast and as soon as she came back to room the cutie pie cried and the day started to run at its routine for her too.
NIRBHAY'S HOUSE..
Aarthi and Uttam moving their trolley bags and taking the bags in the hands and came down in the stairs. They again rolled their bags in the floor and kept it at a place.
Uttam:you want to tell to anyone?
Aarthi: Haan here after I am not going to come back to this home so let us inform to all and leave.
Uttam:hmm tk
Aarthi(in a loud tone):Maa, Vikram
Nirbhay who was coming out of his room for the breakfast hearing Aarthi's voice came to the corridor stand and held the stand and saw Aarthi and Uttam in the hall. He saw the bags near them and had a silent face. Nirbhay's mother and Vikram came out of their room and saw Aarthi and Uttam with the bags.
RV OFFICE.
Ranveer getting down from the car and waving bye to Sharman started to enter his office were Sharman moved towards the Diamond company. Ranveer went to his cabin after wishing his staffs a good morning. As soon as he sat in his seat his phone rang he took his phone from the pocket and got to know its the Inspector who came during the time Rithika was stabbed.
Ranveer(hitting his head): oh no he is calling me to come and file the complaint against Nirbhay I didn't talk to Aarthi about it and didn't give a complaint too. Now Ishani has said Rithika as our family friend and If I complaint against her Police will scold us.(he picked the call): Hello Inspector..
Inspector:Hello Mr. RV how about that complaint against Nirbhay? If you complaint only I can get inside the case well and investigate it. Let me also get the complaint from Rithika so that he could be charged to punishment for stabbing her too and your complaint will get him the punishment for harassing your wife.
RV(thinking for a while):Okay Inspector give me an hour let me think well about it and then let me decide.
Inspector: Make it soon Mr. RV.
RV: okay. (he cut the call and was thinking to call Aarthi and was planning what to exactly talk to her).

NIRBHAY'S HOUSE..
Nirbhay's mother:Aarthi..
Aarthi: Maa let me and uttam leave now.
Nirbhay's mother:Aarthi I don't know what you did is right or wrong? But Nirbhay is your brother and you should have supported him Aarthi.

Aarthi:Nahi Maa I cannot. Pata nahi why you made Bhaiya this much arrogant and violent. From small you always shook your head to his decisions and never raised your voice against him so only he is like this today doing what all coming to his mind.
Nirbhay's mother:Aarthi Nirbhay is my first son. He is the one who made me a mother. you and Vikram were close to your father but Nirbhay was the one who was always with me from small.
Aarthi:But when he went to college and till he became a businessman he didn't mind you also Maa. Anyways I don't want to talk about it Maa. Let me leave now..(seeing Vikram):Bye Vikram.
Vikram(with a emotional face):Didi you should go now?
Aarthi(caressing his hair with a smile):I need to go I will be always in touch with you. try your level best and try to become a good businessman.
Vikram(shaking his head as okay): hmm okay.
Aarthi(saw Uttam):let us go Uttam.
Uttam(shaking his head as okay): hmmm

Uttam and Aarthi held the trolley bags and pulled it with them and were moving to the entrance of the house. Nirbhay was seeing Aarthi and uttam leaving the house with a silent face.
Nirbhay's mother(in anger thoughts):My family was so good now because of that Ranveer and Ishani only my family is broken. Now my daughter is too going from me. My Nirbhay will revenge that Ranveer and Ishani for sure.
As Aarthi and Uttam were walking to the entrance were they heard a voice.."Ruko".Aarthi and Uttam stopped and turned and saw and again saw above were they saw Nirbhay standing seeing them. Nirbhay's mother and Vikram too saw Nirbhay. Nirbhay with a stubborn face started to walk in the corridor and came down in the stairs. Aarthi had a anger face were she didn't even mind to see Nirbhay now. Nirbhay came down and stood in front of Aarthi.
Nirbhay(seeing them with his attitude):Where you both are going now?
Aarthi(seeing him with anger):See we are leaving the house. Yesterday itself I told you I think.More than being in this house I can fall in the well and die. So better let me leave.
Nirbhay saw her with his sharp eyes were Aarthi's phone rang. Aarthi who was seeing Nirbhay with her anger eyes saw her phone and got the display as Ranveer.
Aarthi(seeing Nirbhay and picking the call):Haan Ranveer.
Nirbhay got to know its Ranveer and was seeing Aarthi with the same silent look.
Ranveer:Aarthi I just want to talk about filing the case against Nirbhay. Even after this I cannot leave Nirbhay as it is. I think its fine to file a complaint against him. you have done so many help to us and Nirbhay is your brother so only I am asking this to you as I don't want you to be hurt.
Aarthi:Ranveer If you want to file the complaint you can file the complaint against Nirbhay Singh. (she saw Nirbhay a up and down look).
Ranveer: hmm okay Aarthi let me file the complaint. They will be trying to take him for stabbing Rithika and harassing Ishani.
Aarthi: hmm okay Ranveer. Bye.
Ranveer; Haan bye. (he cut the call).
Aarthi(cutting the call and seeing Nirbhay): hmm so you have stabbed Rithika? Rithika though did wrong also helped you but you didn't help her when she needed help but Ishani and Ranveer though Rithika did bad to them took her to the hospital and made her well now. you kind of people will never get to know the value of people. (seeing him with a anger look and seeing Uttam): Let us leave Uttam.

Uttam held the bag and and started to walk were Aarthi too held a trolley bag and started to walk. Nirbhay in a immediate came and stood in front of them. Aarthi and Uttam stopped and saw Nirbhay with a not understanding look.
Aarthi:What is your problem now? you feel I am traitor know? then why you are not allowing this traitor to leave the house by standing in front of me?
Nirbhay:(in a normal emotional tone): Because all of you keep on leaving me like this means I won't have anything with me at last Aarthi. (he joined his hands to Uttam and Aarthi): Please don't go.

Aarthi and Uttam was not able to believe that it is happening in the real.
Aarthi:Bhaiya..(in a shocked tone).
Nirbhay(putting his hand down):you are not able to trust me? (seeing Aarthi and giving a smile with pain):god gave me everything Mother, father, sister, brother but I only didn't understand anyone. When you talked to me yesterday only I came to know I am not a man I am animal that lives only to satisfy its hunger. Haan Aarthi after Ishani came to our house only I came to know what is family? she only thought me what is love and care for a family is. Then only I came to know about Naina my little sister. Aarthi leaving all my ego let me tell you one thing haan I shook my head for Naina's wish but just to make her happy only. I didn't mind that I am hurting Ranveer and Ishani's feelings all my mind said was to keep Naina happy. More than Naina's need let me tell you that somewhere or the other in a corner of the heart I like Ishani so much I love her.I am man who has used many girls in my bed but only Ishani told me what is love when she was here. When I was in my college know? I used to cut the my classes and stand outside Ishani's class and used to admire her. I liked to marry her. After the college only my life took a dramatic change. I did medicine business and got in the case of supplying illegal medicine and was in jail that time Ishani got married. And when I came across Ishani again I feel for her beauty so much. To be frank more than satisfying Naina I feel jealous seeing Ishani with Ranveer. That itself made me to separate Ishani from him. That only gave me the thought that I should kill her as I thought that she should not be in the hands of Ranveer.(seeing Aarthi with a smile):But now I came to know who is a woman? what is her power? I am not even true to that Rithika who helped me but Ishani is such a pure heart. I know she can never be mine but this jealousy heart was not ready to accept it. And this mind didn't realize that only its our fault to encourage Naina to love Ranveer. We didn't even mind he being a married man and father to a child. Just to make Naina's needs fulfilled we were ready to do anything. (joining his hands again to Aarthi):you didn't do anything wrong I am only wrong Aarthi please forgive me. (he went to fall in her feet).
Aarthi(before he could fall held him): Bhaiya what you are doing?(she made him to stand): you are falling in my feet what are you doing Bhaiya?
Nirbhay(wiping his tears and smiling to her): Nothing wrong in it. I am a man who thought woman are only to satisfy men desire. No a woman is a good mother, sister, wife and a friend. Here after my eyes will never fall in any woman in a wrong motive. But please forgive me. Now what I should go to jail let me go let me be in the jail for what I did to Rithika and Ishani. Tell Ranveer to complaint and let me go to jail.
Aarthi: Nahi Bhaiya Nahi Ranveer will listen to me let me talk to him now.
Nirbhay:(held her hand): Nahi Aarthi let him complaint.
Aarthi; Nahi Bhaiya you changed know? I never know this good Nirbhay Bhaiya in my life.sorry to scold you yesterday I am sorry.
Nirbhay(smiling to her): its okay I too scolded you know? sorry.

Aarthi with a smile hugged Nirbhay were Nirbhay too hugged her with a smile. Nirbhay showed his other hand to Vikram were Vikram with a smile came and hugged Nirbhay. Nirbhay's mother was confused to see Nirbhay's reaction now.
Aarthi(coming out of the hug): Bhaiya let me stop Ranveer now(she called to Ranveer and waited for the call to be picked).
Ranveer(writing the complaint sitting in his chair and seeing the phone in his table and its display getting its Aarthi picked the call): Haan Aarthi..
Aarthi(turned on the speaker): Ranveer did you file the complaint?
Ranveer: Nahi I am writing the complaint now.
Aarthi:Ranveer can you please do me a favor?

Nirbhay was hearing what Ranveer is talking now.
Ranveer: haan tell me Aarthi anything I will do.
Aarthi:Ranveer please don't complaint against Bhaiya. I assure you here after no one from our family will disturb Ishani. Please give this last chance to Bhaiya please..
Ranveer(thinking for a while): Aarthi I know you very well. you won't do anything without reason and okay for you let me stop this complaint. But even again If Nirbhay try to harass Ishani means?
Aarthi:Bhaiya has changed Ranveer he won't I assure you please this time alone. He realized his mistakes. For my sake forgive him.
Ranveer(thinking deeply and thinking the help Aarthi done till date): Okay Aarthi for you let me..tell Nirbhay to be in house for a week. Because he has stabbed Rithika and police may search him for it. But If there is no strong complaint they will not keep the case dragging.
Aarthi: Okay Ranveer thank you.
Ranveer: hm okay. (he cut the call):
Aarthi(cutting the call and smiling to Nirbhay): Bhaiya be in house for a week. Don't know what Rithika will tell about you?If police asks her who was it means she will tell your name know?
Nirbhay(giving a smile): I only did it know? no problem If she tells my name also let me manage. Now go inside the house you both should never think of leaving this Nirbhay. (seeing Uttam):Sorry uttam
Uttam(with a smile):Its okay Bhaiya.
Uttam and Aarthi smiled and started to walk were Nirbhay's mother was confused to see Nirbhay now. She didn't know what to react. Nirbhay started to walk to his room were Nirbhay's mother too followed him.
Ranveer took the complaint paper and teared it and thought what to tell to police and thinking for a while and took his phone and dialed to the inspector.
Inspector(picking the call): Hello RV .
RV: Inspector there is a problem now.
Inspector:What is it?
RV:The person who came to stab Ishani was covering his face. Already we had problem with our family friend Nirbhay so by that only I said he is Nirbhay. But I am not sure whether he is Nirbhay so I think I don't want to make it a issue now.
Inspector:Sir you are risking your wife life. If that man again come and do something to your wife means.
RV:Sir when we are not sure about that person means how to complaint on that person. If you go and arrest him he will tell its not me and its time waste for you only.
Inspector: Okay fine RV. But I need to inquiry to Rithika also because we were in the spot when she was stabbed. so its public nu sense case
RV:Sir as my wife told she is also our family friend only so you no need to make it a issue sir . Rithika is okay now everything will be sorted out let me do what you want to close this case
Inspector: Okay sir I can clearly get its some business people problem I am not ready to risk my job let me not deal this case(he cut the call).

RV cut the call and started to look after his work for the day.
JK hospital..
Rithika came out of the washroom of that room were she was walking slowly. She was wearing the dress that the nurse brought her. She was walking were each step of her was causing pain in her stomach. She came to the bed and was grasping for air were before she could sit in the bed her head spin a lot and she fell unconscious in the bed in a improper position. The Nurse came with her breakfast were she got shocked to see Rithika in that position.
Nurse(came to Rithika and keeping the breakfast plate in the table and held Rithika):Madam..madam(she made Rithika lay well).
Nurse went and brought the doctor were the doctor checked Rithika and told Nurse to give her trips. The trips bottle was hanged and the trips was injected to Rithika.
Doctor(writing the tablets for her and seeing the nurse): who is with this patient?
Nurse:No one Doctor. I am only taking care of her.
Doctor: No no she is so weak now. Due to lot of blood loss she has lost her strength. to come back to her normal she need to take healthy foods and need to be in complete rest. We can actually discharge her. Tell to her relative and tell them to take her home. Tell the tablets I suggested to them and food is her normal food only. Once the trips is done you can send her from the hospital.
Nurse:Okay doctor.

Doctor moved from that room were Nurse seeing Rithika took her phone from the pocket and dialed to Ishani. Ishani who was playing with Raagini in the hall after Raagini's breakfast hearing her phone ringing in the tea poi went and took the phone. Seeing the nurse number she picked the call.
Ishani: Haan sister..
Nurse:madam Rithika madam is weak due to heavy blood loss. She is completely okay but she needs bed rest for few days. Doctor told her to discharge. If she is okay means we would have allowed her to leave by herself but she fainted now and trips is injected. Now can you come and take her madam?
Ishani was confused without knowing what to do to Rithika now..
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉