Ek tha raja ek thi titli ..new thread 69 sainyaan....The Epilogue.

indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi friends ...update coming soon..in a few days..
Somehow i am unable to access the old thread!
Ashutosh will worry about nidhi..n nidhi d be in an adamant mood!!
Lets see how he solves the problem of space!
Nidhi will have some apprehension. .lets see how Ashu deals with them..
Edited by indu6789 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the new thread Indu di... ðŸ¤—
I have updated this thread to the story thread .. ! 

Nidhi's apprehensions... ?// ðŸ˜³ Lets see how Ashu will deal with it... ! 
Will wait... thanks.. !
Edited by bawaswift - 7 years ago
Tinku2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😛hi...awaiting for a new update in the new thread...
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Induji.congratulations on opening of a new thread.
Waiting  to hold Ashni's children and pamper.
Waiting for an update.
Edited by jayasree.rao - 7 years ago
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Everyone plzz go to this thread... 

🥳
nishi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Induji when are you going to update... 
indu6789 thumbnail
To my inspiration Sharad Kelkar. .THE BEST ACTOR!
"Nidhi..nidhi ..meri files kahaan hain.."?it was dr Ashutosh asking nidhi as she dressed up ..n then holding the sari ..semi tied as it was..she opened the drawer of the table n took out the files ..n as she walked to give them to her hubby..she almost tripped n fell ..but those strong arms held her secure..n Ashutosh admonished her"kya kar rahi ho..girti abhi.."Nidhi smiled n said"actually yesterday i needed the table..kuch pashna tha..so i kept these..."Ashutosh nodded as she tied her sari n then took his tie and he seemed lost..she pouted n put his hand around her waist..n he spoke"u know..nidhi..now both of us need a atudy table each..n maybe more shelves too...aur nurseries...tum hi batao how to plan"??
Nidhi smiled n said..dont worry..main bed pe padh loongi..two studies ki space to hai nahi..infact nurseries extend hongi baahar..to lawn bhi chotta ho jaayega..but we dont have an option...do we"!!
Ashutosh seemed thoughtful..n patted her cheek!
Part 2 coming up
indu6789 thumbnail
Bawa.i posted the link of the birthday pg to @SharadK7 saying bawa has made it.he liked it.
Congrars.

Part 2 comingbup soon
indu6789 thumbnail
The whole day,Nidhi was very busy,after the kids ward n opd there was a meeting at PGI n she went there...only to bump into Dr Bhagat n Dr Pooja..seeming very relaxed n happy..just as nidhi wished them Dr Bhagat asked"How r u dr Nidhi..n how s dr Ashutosh "!as nidhi told them all was well..Pooja asked about her pregnancy n how she ws getting along!Nidhi smiled and said all was well and then moved in for the meeting.
It was at 5.30 that she came out n whasapped Ashutosh that she was driving home ..he replied"in a meeting..will come by 8"!Nidhi winced...she did wish he could come early sometimes  but then she knew..."uneasy lies the head that wears the crown"!and she drove back..stopping to buy some flowers for home n some veggies from the new Reliance fresh.
As she entered home carrying flowers n the vegetable bag,baba caught ger n almost snatched thd bag as he shouted "Heeraman"and then looking at Nidhi..he exclaimed"beta..have u lost your mind??aisi haalat mein itna bojh.."??and nidhi held her ears as she walked in with the white lilies and arranged them in all the rooms and then went in to bathe..ruminating how difficult bathing would be after 5 months when  two babies d be crying outside..for their mamma n her milk...
There was a shout"nidhi..nidhi..."and she shouted back"naha rahi hoon..5 mins"!and smiled at their dad...crying out her name!
As she emerged,she asked"kya hua tha..kyun aawaaz laga rahe the itti"!!and Dr Ashutosh looked at her n said"yeh phool ..kaun laya..."!!and nidhi answered playfully.."woh aap itne busy hain..to maine ek part time boyfriend rakh liya hai..wahi le aata hai"!!and as Dr Ashutosh glared at her..in irritation; she laughed n said"ab aapko to time hai nahi..to main hi laaoongi na phool..aur kaun laayega"!and Ashutosh smiled at her...and took out another boquet of lillies from behind and she rushed to him ..kissed the flowers"aapke laaye phoolon ki mehak hi kuch aur hoti hai..."!
At night as Nidhi read her pregnancy manual;Ashutosh asked"this is for general moms to be..you are a doctor.."nidhi nodded n added"but certain queries are not solved by drs..this book helps..n i enjoy reading it..see it says the things a dad to be should do.."!and Dr Ashutosh came close to her...and took the book away.."doc i know what to do...for you n for these two slso.."!and nidhi added"chiotu motu..ya motu patlu..."!!and dr Ashutosh gave her a mock glare...
It was at about 3 in the night that Ashutosh felt nidhi turn restlessly..he looked up..cold breeze was blowing..he looked around and realised..a window was open..he hot up n clised it..to keep the gale out and then patted nidhi back to deep sleep..caressing her hair n baby bump that looked 6 to 7 months big!!Nidhi should stop driving thought Ashutosh. ...n then as he lay he closed his eyes n drifted into sleep...only to be woken up by a cry from nidhi as he switched on the light n looked atound..nidhi sat shivering..in cold..but a look in her eyes told him it was not cold but fear...he held her closecaressing the bump as he could feel faint movements..he looked at her and raised his eyebrow..she gasped n turned away..."bus darr gayi...kuch khaas nahi. .so jaaiye..aap " Ashutosh drew her to him..and kept caressing her till she slept off n he kept thinking what was it that had scared her...he probably knew the answer...
In the morning as he yawned..relaxed at the happy thought of saturday..when he could laze around with nidhi..holding her timy hands in his large ones ...n then looking into those deep eyes...but nidhi was missing..he got out to see nidhi n baba having tea in the garden..
Ashutosh walked over..as he heard nidhi say to baba.."udhar ka garden chala jaayega nursey mein..."!and Ashutosh suddenly brightened up n asked"nidhi...baba..i have an idea...kyun na hum us ghar mein..baba ke ghar mein shift kar jaayein waapas...its so big..aur garden bhi bada hai..."Baba smiled and said"haan Ashu..wahaan pe tu aaya tha chup chaap..ab tere bachchon ki kilkaariyaan goonjengi waahaan...waah!aur ghar to itta bada hai..ki do kya chaar chaar nursey ban jaayein"!!and nidhi smiled shyly and said"chai laat i hoon..apke liye"and as she went inAshu said"abhi aaya baba"!
"To chaar chaar nurseries ke baare mein kya khayaal hai"!and nidhi blushed beet root and added"uss ghar mein aapki kitni yaadein hongi..vava ke saath"and Ashutosh added"yes..woh mujhe wahi laaye they...mera pehla kgana..pehli kitaab..pehli music class...woh piano abhi bhi hai...aur sab se khoobsoorat yaad..uss ghar mein tumne mujhe baba se milwaya...aur ab mere bachchon se milwaogi...bolo kya khayal hai..."and as he looked at nidhi ..she just held him..n sought his lips...as the tea simmered ...
Thats all for today..
nishi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indu6789

Bawa.i posted the link of the birthday pg to @SharadK7 saying bawa has made it.he liked it.

Congrars.

Part 2 comingbup soon

It's realy a big news Induji
Congratulations Bawa and Induji ðŸ¤—
Image result for congratulations and best wishes