TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
I Personally don't understand how some girls change their surnames so easily , how can someone leave their Father's surname , the surNAME u r born and brought up with , so easily ? It's ur identity ... 
Does a man adopt his wife's surname ? No  ... 

Divorce makes it like a joke ...for example Gautami Gadgil ( wife of Ram Kapoor ) 

She was Gautami Gadgil , became Gautami Shroff , back to Gautami Gadgil , then Gautami Kapoor ( many more such examples ) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wouldn't she be bhatia if she changes it
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hmmm.. So I am branded since I changed my name?🤔
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its a personal choice to change your name. Looking down upon who do change, and who do not change is such an attack on privacy. Like its the girls choice, kare ya na kare .. 
, and i like twinkle's views but using such a hastag is demenaing all the girls who change thier name and thats not cool! 
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It's a personal choice. Be it the surname or the age old(now very rare) custom of changing the name at the time of marriage. Neither is changing the name branding nor is not changing the name a step towards upliftment of the society.
Though Twinkle's reply is correct. Being married doesn't mandate her to change her name. Commitment should be from the heart and not solely on paper.
JaaniDushman thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't find the hashtag offensive as such! If you take it in context she was replying to the man's incessatant tweets not looking down on the others who change their names.
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's a personal choice!
Some leave their own surname and add on their husbands, some take their husband's first name and pass it off as a surname.

My friend is getting married soon &
Her husband is going to be taking her surname! :)
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
dis celebrities must try new drama instead of same old boring drama lol 
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
What is the man's business if she changes her name or not? 
The hashtag  is a perfect reply to the troll poking his nose where it didn't belong. 
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am a HUGE feminist, you can call me Feminazi if you want , on some issues . I changed my surname Coz it's convinent .
Imagine my son's plight !! Mommy is Mrs Sharma and daddy is Mr Verma 🤪 . So you never get Mr and Mrs Verma letters !! And people will keep you calling Mrs Verma and you'll keep correcting them " I am Mr Verma's wife but I call myself Mrs Sharma"

Tina is Khanna Coz Khanna was bigger brand than Kumar at time of her marriage.