Salim Khan lashes out at Pak PM Nawaaz Shareef

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Salim Khan @luvsalimkhan  

1/4 Beg your pardon Mr Sharif, If people those who gave you your name knew what your characteristics would be,

Salim Khan @luvsalimkhan  

they would have named you Be-Nawaz Sharir.A big blunder has been comitted. Its your own admission that no one listens to u in Pakistan be it

Salim Khan @luvsalimkhan  

your army, your parliament or your people. Wonder if your respected family listens to you ???

Salim Khan @luvsalimkhan  

Ironic then that you are going around the world complaining about India. Is anyone listening ??

IF NEWS http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/69535-salim-khan-lashes-out-at-pakistan-prime-minister-nawaz-sharif.htm

Edited by MiniRulz - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
i am a pakistani and i agree..Nawaz is a useless person only destroying the nation and no one even gives him any respect..he doesn't deserve any..he is only munching off the country as long as he is in power. 
NathuPyare thumbnail
when media asked Nawaz abt Uri attacks he didn't care to express even false condolences.
One member here  was asking about my nationality yesterday in another URI topic (from Boss I think)

I requested him or her to post a paragraph of 200 words explaining why my nationality is important for that discussion

The para was suppose to be structured as follows

Introduction
Purpose
Conclusion

There are no methods and results since it was not a scientific presentation

Did that member submit that paragraph? I think topic got closed while Hippo was sound asleep.

Please let me know.

@TOPIC

The credit for this rant goes to none other than our own The Boss

Salim was here following that topic and today he ranted on behalf of Salman

I am out of 15 posts again
Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

when media asked Nawaz abt Uri attacks he didn't care to express even false condolences.

did we expect him to??

here are some expert comments though..

Pakistan condemns the terrorist incident in Pathankot, India, today, in which many precious lives have been lost. We extend heartfelt condolences to the government and people of India and the bereaved families and wish the wounded speedy and full recovery. Building on the goodwill created during the recent high-level contacts between the two countries, Pakistan remains committed to partner with India as well as other countries in the region to completely eradicate the menace of terrorism afflicting our region." - Pakistan Foreign Office after the Pathankotairbase attack.

"Refuting the unfounded and pre-mature Indian allegation, Pakistani DGMO asked his counterpart to share any actionable intelligence." - Pakistan Army spokesman after the Uri attack on Sunday.

"It is a blatant attempt on India's part to deflect attention from the fast deteriorating humanitarian and human rights situation." - Sartaj Aziz, the advisor to Pakistan Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs after the Uri attack.

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^^
sartaz aziz ko bhagao 
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😆
Yeh lo...and behold.
Salim uncle kal hi tweet kar dete toh kuch logon ki pol nai khulti
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

did we expect him to??

here are some expert comments though..

Pakistan condemns the terrorist incident in Pathankot, India, today, in which many precious lives have been lost. We extend heartfelt condolences to the government and people of India and the bereaved families and wish the wounded speedy and full recovery. Building on the goodwill created during the recent high-level contacts between the two countries, Pakistan remains committed to partner with India as well as other countries in the region to completely eradicate the menace of terrorism afflicting our region." - Pakistan Foreign Office after the Pathankotairbase attack.

"Refuting the unfounded and pre-mature Indian allegation, Pakistani DGMO asked his counterpart to share any actionable intelligence." - Pakistan Army spokesman after the Uri attack on Sunday.

"It is a blatant attempt on India's part to deflect attention from the fast deteriorating humanitarian and human rights situation." - Sartaj Aziz, the advisor to Pakistan Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs after the Uri attack.

@bold - this is the quote I was referring to yesterday... 🤢

they showed a few clips about pak media spewing such venom yesterday only and when I came here there were songs of aman-chain ki asha and lectures on our intolerance, overreaction etc etc.

do these people have any conscience? I don't know how these people sleep at night!
Edited by NathuPyare - 7 years ago
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

@bold - this is the quote I was referring to yesterday... 🤢

do these people have any conscience? I don't know how these people sleep at night!

apne desh ke liye toh sahi hi bol rhaa hai , India ko chahiye ki isko ghar wapsi kara de
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anachronist

apne desh ke liye toh sahi hi bol rhaa hai , India ko chahiye ki isko ghar wapsi kara de

nirdosh logon ka khoon baha kar hi to apni politics ki dukan chamka rahe hai sartaz-nawaz jaise log 🤢