stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

🤣 ðŸ¤£
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Robin-

that will be a good decision. Than Vijay can run this forum with his NRI friends and people from other countries and can mock india, Indian army and Hinduism.

Field day for some. Without having half a** knowledge about India, abcd will agree with each other. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

that will be a good decision. Than Vijay can run this forum with his NRI friends and people from other countries and can mock india, Indian army and Hinduism.

Is comment ko like karney wale hi 2 nri hai 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

^ She has a history of disclosing army positions during such incidents. 26/11, Pampore and now this.

I don't know how anyone finds her credible?

Such a pathetic person. 
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team
Hi All,
Its our humble appeal to all the members not to discuss a sensitive geo-political topic on an entertainment forum. 

And neither we have the bandwidth to monitor and moderate each post in such fast moving topic that sometimes delays can really aggravate the whole forum before its handled. I feel a better platform for such topic would be website like https://www.mygov.in/.

We would be compelled to close or delete topics which are found digressing from the theme of this forum i.e. Bollywood.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Regards,
Vijay