Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
And here we go to the next 2 chapters.. 😃

Chapter 3

Yay! They have a house.. TOGETHER! 😃 They are living in... umm.. not in the same room but well.. It counts.. 😳 Shravan has started noticing Sumo as a woman now and I think it does things to him. 😉 

Diwaliii party coming soon eh?!  The couch scene was so cute and had a lot of sexual tension towards the end. 😳

Aww.. poor Shravan sick...  Sumo taking care of him was so beautiful to read. Especially when Shravan asked her to play with his hair and lay down in her lap.. That was such an "awww" moment.

Diwali surprise for Sumo was cute and the housewarming was even better! I think I just luuurrrvvve Riya! ❤️ 😆 The married coupley line was adorbs. 😳

Awww... Mommy's leaving is I think one of the most emotional time. I can relate to it so well. 😊

Karan Nanda? Who is this now? 🤔 I am gonna imagine Karan Wahi for this character. 😳 Shravan is jealous...😈  And a misunderstanding.. 🤔 Well, not a huge one though. Hope they clear it out.

--

Chapter 4

THIS WAS MY FAVOURITE CHAPTER BY FAR! Absolutely loved every bit of it. ❤️ Their confession, the closeness in the relationship and their vacation.. Everything was perfect.

Oooh.. Aubnties looking for a suitable bride in Suman.. Nah.. not a chance aunty ji.. she's taken! 😉 Oohh.. hiding things and keeping pretences from Moms is not a good idea! 🤔 They find out everything just by looking at your behaviour! 😳

Going on to the 5th chapter in a while.

~ Mrina <3
Edited by -Mrinalini- - 7 years ago
minakrish thumbnail
And there goes the next 2 chapters... wow.. I'm on a roll.. 😆

Chapter 5

I'm loving the way you're showing the progress in their relationship. It's a treat to read. 😃 Ahahaha... Drunk Sumo was sooo funny! 🤣 Riya seemed to be having the time of her life. 😆

Sumo wants to sex him up.. 😉 🤣 Shravan is so sweet man.. 😳 the morning after was so cute. 😳 Sumo was reluctant and Shravan made it alright. 😃

OMG.. Shravan punched Karan... That is one helluva' possessive BF you got there.. 😳 I won't complain. 😉

Shravan's birthday was nice. Loved the morning and the football match.

Now back in India.. Preeti and Pushkar are having their doubts hehe.. 😆 Well, Shravan sneaking in to Sumo's room in the night was epic. They just keep their hands off each other. 😛

Naanu is in hospital... Loved the way Shravan handled Sumo and both the Mommies are speculating something.. 🤔 A good read... 😃

--

Chapter 6

Sumo being all wifey on Shravan's first day at work. 😃  Loved it. ❤️

Uh oh.. Sumo going back to India for Christmas vacations... 🤔 Shravan is gonna be a wreck I swear.  But as they say.. Distance makes the heart grow fonder. 😳

She told her Mom about their feelings and she is actually happy about it. 😃  Now Priya can go tell Nirmala and Ram or may be just wait for Shravan to tell them himself. 🤔

Sumo's surprise on New Years was so cute. He didn't believe his eyes initially but finally got on with it. 😃 They missed each other soo much... 😃 Loved this scene. ❤️

Their day to day chores, like cooking and cleaning the house are so amazingly written.. I can actually picture it you know. 😳

The scene where Shravan comes back home to find Sumo asleep on the couch was SOOO BEAUTIFUL... His thoughts were amazingly penned and I fell in love with this man ... AGAIN... 😳 Wow Anji... 👏 

EEEKKKSSS... The vacation and the proposal... GAH.. SO PERFECT! Love love love. ❤️ The Mom's are sooo happy! 😃  The Preeti-Sumo and Priya scene was so adorbs. 😃 The way Priya explained that life is gonna be amazing and how Sumo said that Shravan was the best bf was cute. 😳

Loved how Nirmala, Kamini and Vandy boasted about Sumo.. 🤣 Buring Mrs. Mehra to ashes. 😆 and then teasing Sumo.. 😳 And the engagement part was wow.. Teasing each other, fondling each other... Perfect. ❤️

Phew... Just another chapter and an epilogue... Will get onto that after lunch! 😃

~ Mrina <3
minakrish thumbnail
And finally, I'm done with it. 😃

Chapter 7:

The coutdown to the wedding was so amazing. All the different phases that Shravan and Sumo went through from September to June were so beautifully written.

Poor Riya got so paranoid when she came to know that they got engaged without her being there. 😆

July, the month before the wedding... was so cute Shravan trying to eye her wedding dress. 😛 Trying to sneak around and meeting each other... Everything was adorbs. 😃

And finally the marriage... Mesmerizing. ❤️

At that moment, it was just the two of them - together. And it was perfect.

--

Epilogue:

I swear I'm in love with this story. ❤️ The post marriage phases of reception, to a newly married, to pregnancy, to parenthood... Phenomenal work my girl. ❤️ 👏 You are simply amazing! ⭐️ 

And the pick up lines part was in one of the AsYa story if I'm not wrong. 😳 

Amazing story Anji.. I'm glad I finally ready it today! 😃 Thank you! 🤗

~ Mrina <3

minakrish thumbnail
And I just want to say.. I love you! ❤️

And I mean it from the bottom of my heart. ❤️ 🤗

~ Mrina <3
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

And I just want to say.. I love you! ❤️

And I mean it from the bottom of my heart. ❤️ 🤗

~ Mrina <3

MRINA YOU'RE THE SWEETEST PERSON ALIVE! Omg, thank you for leaving me such detailed comments and making me smile like an idiot. I love you girl! ❤️

LOL, I am so glad you liked the story, it was so fun to write so much fluff LOL. 

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: astonm

MRINA YOU'RE THE SWEETEST PERSON ALIVE! Omg, thank you for leaving me such detailed comments and making me smile like an idiot. I love you girl! ❤️

LOL, I am so glad you liked the story, it was so fun to write so much fluff LOL. 

Hahaha... Anything for you Anji! 🤗 I love you too. ❤️

I'm waiting for your next 18+.. Hopefully, Clueless ~ ShraMan Version!

Do check your PM! 😳

~ Mrina <3