Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

And dude Sahir-Ashima share more chemistry than Isha-Sahir would ever share. Plus I like Ashima 😛

I second it..
Yup they are sweet together..
Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm so done with isha. I get like super annoyed when she always says mere paas reasons the for not trusting sahir. She is the most insecure person. She either keeps doubting or taunting him for the way he was earlier. And misunderstanding, koi itna misunderstanding kaise kar sakthe hai. And she doesn't allow him to justify. Its like she's the only one who's right. I'm so done with this attitude of hers. Please pair sahir with someone. Anyone else but not isha. Ashima will be good too Edited by Ssfc - 7 years ago
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dominitrix

IKR! She can act and is good at expressions too. Sahir - Ashima scenes doesn't look odd. They look natural and both complement each other quite well. I remember the scene were Sahir uploads that video about Isha on her system and later how Ashima told him to not lose heart. Felt so genuine. See, the girl cares for him:P I want them together ASAP Someone make this happen please.

I know. I always like their scenes and also yesterday the small scene where she convinced him to go back on stage was nice.