Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Tranquility123

Tee you need to start updating quicker bruh 😎

So Kunj and Twinkle had an encounter already? Why am I surprised yet not surprised? 😆
Can't wait to see how their date goes now that they've offically met. 
This story is so much fun to read! 

Nemo, i am still writing the next one, hopefully it will be done by tomorrow 😆
you should have seen that one coming but i think u did see that 😆. that's confusing right?
The date part i have written, hoping it will be good enough
I am so glad u like this 
piu22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plz update it soon na.. Waiting for it for so long
FoodSmuggler thumbnail

Originally posted by: piu22

Plz update it soon na.. Waiting for it for so long

Updating now 😳
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
I am really sorry for being this late but classes are back on and it's really tiring so didn't have much time to write this. Its relatively shorter than the previous updates but I think you'll take that as a good thing. 

Chapter 3 : Second Chances

"Have fun you two." Leela said before sending them off for the date

"Maa, I.." 

"Aunty, we.. I mean us.." 

"Don't worry about spending a little more time together, just drop her back by 8 pm" Leela instructed

"8 pm?! I can't spend sixty seconds with this Sadu Sarna" Twinkle thought

"Kunj, looks like you'll indeed die a young man!" Kunj wondered about the consequences of this date

"Off you go now." Leela said closing the door

Before they could formulate a response, the door shut with a thud to their faces. They looked at each other in despair. Neither of them knew what to do, things were already awkward and complicated. 

"Shall we?" Kunj spoke, cutting through the silence that had engulfed them

"Huh?" 

"Shall we get on with this date already?" He spelled it out

"No" came a prompt reply

"What do you mean No?" He asked, baffled

"I am not going anywhere with you" She said. "You've been following me around to get this date done since that day at the airport, haven't you? You stalker" 

"S-s-stalker?!" He screamed. "Did yoi just call me a stalker?!"

"Not that smart,eh?" She remarked

"I was forced into this by my mother. She thinks you're perfect for me. I told her to get those glasses on time but no, she didn't listen. Now look where that landed me!" His voice bore displeasure.

"Ya right, I am still not coming with you Sarna" she said indignantly

"I hate to be the one to break your bubble, but I am not dying to go out with you. It's just that the sooner we go, the sooner we can get this over with." He said. "Now you can either sit here sulking or you can get this done with once and for all. The choice is yours."

"Arrgggh! I can't believe you're my date, this world is indeed a small place." Twinkle said, aghast

"I am not liking this anymore than you do, but we have to do this" Kunj said calmly

"Fine, Mr Sarna, let's get this over with" 

-||-

The ride to the Carlton Hotel had taken forever. Kunj and Twinkle had exchanged small talk over trivial things like the weather, and he had asked her about how things were going for her, just to make conversation. Nonetheless, he now pulled her seat out for her, and she smiled briefly at him.

Their waitress appeared, dressed sharply in her black and white uniform. She had a cheery smile on her face, pen and paper and menus in hand. She handed one to Twinkle and one to Kunj. "Hi, welcome to the Carlton Hotel. I shall be your waitress for the evening. I'll give you some time to look over the menus," she smiled. She left the two of them to mull over the menus in silence.

"The pasta looks good," Twinkle commented.

"I've heard their carbonara is quite delectable," Kunj agreed.

"No, I'm not too fond of cream. What do you think of the pomodoro?"

Kunj looked at the pasta in question. "I've never tried it, but it should be good."

"I'll have that then," Twinkle replied, and she closed her menu.

Kunj selected his dish, and looked around for the waitress. Right on cue, she came back, still smiling. "What will it be?"

They placed their orders, and the waitress noted them. "Any drinks for you?"

"Could I have the wine menu please?" Kunj asked

"Certainly. Just give me a moment."

A moment later, she returned with the wine menu, and she held it out. Both Kunj and Twinkle reached for it, but Twinkle was just a little faster.

"Excuse me, but wine is chosen by the guy," Kunj said indignantly.

Twinkle smiled sweetly at him. "It's 2016 Mr Sarna. Girls too can choose the wine." 

"Yes, but I would like to choose the wine, please," he replied forcefully, plastering a smile on his face. He reached out for the menu, but Twinkle pulled back on it.

"I'm choosing the wine."

"No, I'm choosing the wine."

The waitress stood silently, watching the drama unfurl before her. This was nothing new to her, couples argued over the wine loads of times before. But there was something about these two that made it just that much funnier. She bit back her laugh though, knowing that it wouldn't be the professional thing to do.

"Forget it!" Twinkle finally said, slamming the wine menu on the table. "I'll just take a Diet Coke," she told the waitress, not taking her eyes off Kunj.

The waitress nodded. She turned to Kunj. "And what about you, Sir?"

"Do you have pineapple juice?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I'll have that then."

The waitress noted that on her notepad. She repeated their order, and Kunj nodded. "Alright. I'll be back with your orders shortly." And with that, she walked off, leaving the couple glaring at each other, Twinkle with her arms folded and sitting back in her chair, and Kunj doing the same.

-||-

"Kunj, the Three Stooges are anything but classics!" Twinkle said, shoving a forkful of pasta into her mouth.

"The Three Stooges are classics! They are the epitome of comedy!" Kunj replied, swallowing and trying not to choke on his dinner.

Twinkle rolled her eyes. "A Streetcar Named Desire, Casablanca, Gone With the Wind, Breakfast at Tiffany's...those are classics! The Three Stooges are...they're rubbish!"

Kunj slammed his fork down onto his plate. "Oh, so you think  of yourself as an expert on classical movies just because you've seen a few old chick flicks?"

Their waitress unfortunately chose this moment to approach them. "Is the food alright, Sir? Would you like anything else?"

"No!" Both of them glared at her, and she shrank away, muttering her apologies. They really were crazy, she thought.

-||-

Kunj had no idea how he survived the lunch, but they were finally (finally!) on the way back home. They didn't sit in the stony silence as before, but instead continued squabbling.

"Dogs are so much more affectionate than cats!" Kunj emphasized. "Not to mention cats shed so much more than dogs do!"

"Oh, please!" Twinkle scoffed. "I had a friend who had a dog and you could've made a wig with the amount of hair he shed! Besides, cats have so much more class."

Kunj snickered. "Oh, yeah, and you know so much about class!"

Twinkle glared at him, folding her arms and staring out the window. "I hate you."

"I hate you too," Kunj shot back, pulling up to the Taneja residence. Finally! "We're here. Goodbye."

"Goodbye" she said, stepping out of the car as Kunj sat there watching her leave.

So? How was it? I am personally not that happy with how this chapter turned out. I hope the next one is better. That was an interesting date now, wasnt it? 
Edited by MaliciousAngel - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Will read and come
--unres--
Am first..yipeee..
Its full of tashan dear..
U didn't like the way it turned out.. y??
But i loved it..
Typical Twinj..Wat else v can expect from our sadu sarna and siyappa queen  when they are in tashan mode he heheh..
Hate u ah?? OK OK..
Curious to see when it ll change to Luv u..
Am excited..
Pz update next little soon..dnt make us wait for long..
Thx for pm dear..

Edited by amlavs - 7 years ago
Shaveerkti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ress
'll be back after reading
Edited by Shaveerkti - 7 years ago
tricksters thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good one dea..👍🏼
Twinkle and kunj are like cats and dogs...continously fighting with each other 😆
While reading these nhok jhokes, missing our sidmine (twinj) very badly😭
Update soon.
Thanks for the PM.
Shaveerkti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaveerkti

Ress

'll be back after reading

I m back...

The update was funny...

TWINJ...yeah...Miss the nok-Jhok...

Menu is of Wine
Order is of Juice...🤣

Update soonish..Agent A...
adi_FMT_ct thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just be back.
Ok,I am back.
A,This part is crazy.
Just tell me the one subject for which they did not argue.And I am sure that this is not yet finish.
And between them the waitress;Poor fellow!
I just love the last sentence which they address to each other.
"Hate u";
Wait for the complete 180 turn.😆
Edited by adi_FMT_ct - 7 years ago
tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Athira it was so funny.
I liked it.
Twinj always fight like cats and dogs😆🤣
They were talking abt classics.

The waitress bechari 🤣.
Athira continue soon.