Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivaanya thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

When Kalpana was showing her anger towards the Mittal or Nandita, there was at least  her pain of being cheated then dumped by Harsh with a child...
Her sister was hurt so badly for lifetime in the process...
They suffered a lot due to the family...BUT Appu fails miserably to show the same expression of anger,pain towards them she's only shown enjoying being a vishkanya and decided to kill other though he may be Malay...May be a new positive heroine will enter.

With a heavy heart I am going to write that may be this solely because the leading lady is not able to perform perfectly that is why we all feel like this. And Malay has became a cameo character in the show now a days...he is a good actor and can do better if given a scope. But as of now I am not seeing anything better for him until a positive char enters as his love as you wrote.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Shivaanya

With a heavy heart I am going to write that may be this solely because the leading lady is not able to perform perfectly that is why we all feel like this. And Malay has became a cameo character in the show now a days...he is a good actor and can do better if given a scope. But as of now I am not seeing anything better for him until a positive char enters as his love as you wrote.

I agree the leading lady acting is not convincing at all she tends to move away from her character completely...So better she plays negative role and they really bring someone for Malay who's completely positive.