|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#86|Faasle Darmiyan Aaye Re..Daayre. [DT Note: Pg 142] - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YuvaaniMad thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunitha28

ya Suma...i think its Don movie of big.B...😆love that scene when both get shocked seeing each other...& next day mrng how he grab her hand in sleep...very cute scene...

were they sleeping in same bed😆
@bold OMG what a romantic scene
Suma & Sunitha u two r killing me😆

sumabkb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YuvaaniMad

Thank U Sunitha.
U two guys r so lucky u watch it frm 1 epi😊
i feel jealous😆

initial episodes were just beautiful and so much of innocence were because both were new and both were learning acting really i loved those days i wish it comes back in every way yaar ðŸ˜­
YuvaaniMad thumbnail
From 2 -3 epi Yuvraaj will go
We miss our Yuvaani😭

Subha27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

were they sleeping in same bed😆
@bold OMG what a romantic scene
Suma & Sunitha u two r killing me😆

Kabita first Suhani sleep on his room bcs of pratima bcs at that time he wont be in home & she tell that he'll return next day mrng..bt suddenly he return to home at midnight & sleep beside her in dark & switch on tv & she use to say big.b lines in sleep then he leave from room & sleep on sofa in hall...
Subha27 thumbnail

From 2 -3 epi Yuvraaj will go
We miss our Yuvaani😭

OMG i cant forget his look in this scene...
ya we miss Yuvani bt dont cry dear may some FB scenes of Yuvani will surely come in between episodes like today...till they face each other lets we enjoy with that small FB scenes of them...
YuvaaniMad thumbnail

Kabita first Suhani sleep on his room bcs of pratima bcs at that time he wont be in home & she tell that he'll return next day mrng..bt suddenly he return to home at midnight & sleep beside her in dark & switch on tv & she use to say big.b lines in sleep then he leave from room & sleep on sofa in hall...

very nice scene. so both r sleeping in diff room then when he grab her hand in sleep.?
YuvaaniMad thumbnail

OMG i cant forget his look in this scene...
ya we miss Yuvani bt dont cry dear may some FB scenes of Yuvani will surely come in between episodes like today...till they face each other lets we enjoy with that small FB scenes of them...

Suhaani looks so beautiful in this scene. she was Sexy hot n pretty in this saree
that time she was very slim😃
n Yuvraaj Birla chup chup ke biwi ko dekhta ha😆
Subha27 thumbnail

very nice scene. so both r sleeping in diff room then when he grab her hand in sleep.?

its next day mrng Kabita when she abt to leave...i think she go cover him with blanket properly then he grab her hand in sleep...
YuvaaniMad thumbnail
AT is finished
lets move to new AT