Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Heellooo
For the past 2 days, we've been having some intense discussions πŸ˜†
Anddd im back again πŸ˜†

P.S i love my title for the first time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Me be so cool πŸ˜†

Okay enough bak-bak 
Me start lool 

Episode starts with Vishwa telling her that she has to go to Gauri's in-laws house as her Kaala Teeka. Kaali is shocked and tells him that he cant do this and asks him not to believe in superstitions. She says that after everything that has happened, he cant write this in her destiny again. Vishwa interrupts saying that destinies don't change by themselves. He tells her that he thought that after Gauri gets married to Yug, she wont need a Kaala Teeka and that he wished that she's forever gets free from being called a Kaala Teeka but this is not written in her destiny. If it was, Dadi wouldn't have kept this as a condition and that he has to take this decision.

I can never see him the same way as I did last week.
I hate him
I cant believe Kaali even thought he could be a fatherly figure to her
Selfish beti ka selfish baap.
Her destiny COULD have changed if u refused to send her off to ur stupid brainless daughter's house

He leaves and Kaali follows him upstairs saying that he called her his daughter and how can he do this to her.  He goes to his room and closes the door on her face. Kaali knocks the door and tells him that he cant turn away from her questions and he needs to answer her. Kaali begs asking him to answer her.

I feel bad for Kaali but yet again
As ive said for the past 2 days πŸ˜†, she deserved it for trusting someone like Vishwa. 

Peshi-Maa is packing and Chachi comes and asks her if its for the new servant. Yug asks who she's talking about to which Chachi tells Kaali is coming with Gauri after marriage here. Manji and Yug are horrified to hear this. 

Yug is furious and goes to Dadi who tells him that she was waiting for him to argue with her but her decision is fixed. Yug asks her how she can do this to a girl. She answers that Vishwa has been doing this for 20 yrs and she's continuing it. Yug says that if something is happening for 20 yrs, it doesn't mean its right and that he stays quiet because he respects her but this is too much. He asks her whether Vishwa himself suggested this or she pressurized him and whether Kali has agreed to this. Dadi looks confused and asks him why he is calling her Kali when her name is Kaali. She says that why should anyone ask her as she's a servant; first her boss was Vishwa and now her boss will be her and Yug. 

Yug shouts at her to stop. Dadi is furious and tells him how he could shout at her for a servant. He Is furious too and shouts that yes, he has raised his voice for a girl who only thinks about other's happiness and is so nice that she would hang herself for her family. He continues saying that he thinks and cares about her as he loves her. Dadi and Chachi who's eavesdropping are shocked hearing that. 

Dadi asks him whether he's in his senses and he tells that he has now come to his senses and his decision is that if he'll marry, he'll marry only Kali or else he wont. He also says that she shouldn't try blackmailing him this time as he's also her grandson; before she does anything, he'll do something to himself and he cant run away from this truth and repeats that he loves Kali and will continue to do so. He leaves.

Okay, OMG
Let me breath in
Sheeesh, I was expecting Yug to confront Dadi but not like this
HE TOLD HER HE LOVED KALI
WOWW

And the fact that he refused to marry anyone except Kaali.
Dadi k moo pay kya thappar maara hai! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yug, I love you <3

If Kaali yet again refuses u, pls marry her forcefully πŸ˜† 

Kaali is distressed and has flashbacks of all that Manji and Yug had said about BP.         
That was so heartbreaking to watch  

Yug asks Sharmila whether she's seen PeshiMaa to which she tells him that she had left somewhere and she looked worried. He's about to leave but Sharmila stops him and tells him that she has heard that he loves Kali. Sharmila tells him that he shouldn't worry about her and do whats right. Yug doesn't answer her and says that Manji may be really upset and its important to console her. Sharmila is sad and thinks what their one lie has done.

Awww, my SS [Sherni Sharmila πŸ˜† ]

Can she get the best sister award?
She's so sweet.
Loved how she gave her approval and felt bad about lying as it has ruined her brother's life

She wipes her tears and goes to Vishwa and tells him that he only called her his daughter but didn't believe in it. If he did, he wouldn't have done what he's doing to her now. She says that she had prayed so much to be called a beti. She says that he became a father of a daughter but didn't fulfill his duties as a father. She says that he again made her a Kaala Teeka even though she called him a Badke Papa since childhood even after everyone asked her not to. She continues saying that for the first time, she thinks that she was wrong. Vishwa tells her that's enough and he's done so much for her and saved her when she was buried underground. Kaali says yes, he gave her life but whats the use of this life where she has no rights on herself; he only saved her because of his superstition and it would've been better if he left her to die.

Vishwa is furious and tells her that he was in jail for 14 yrs coz of a crime that she did. Kaali says that even he knows that was also because of his superstitions. She asks him how he can think that a 6 yr old can murder the person she loved the most. She calls him Mr Jha πŸ˜† and tells him that his superstitions have blinded him and she'll give proof of her innocence while Vishwa looks confused.

OMG YET AGAIN
Another epic confrontation! πŸ‘

Loved how Kaali didn't back off at all and gave an answer to everything.
Especially "isay acha toh marne k liye he chordete" AND "Mr. Jha" πŸ‘
And the fact that she is so now determined to prove her innocence because she has had enough of it.

Kaali is walking down the streets determined while Yug looks for Manji and Kaali in his car. Kaali takes a rickshaw but 2 goons kidnap her. Manji is running and thinks as to what could've happened to Kali as someone had informed her. 

Kaali is tied up in the jungle and Manji runs to her trying to free her and someone fires.

Andd Kalyani is back with a gun πŸ˜†

Yeh kya hogaya πŸ˜†

Precap: Kali-Manji are scared while Kalyani does some joking around. πŸ˜†

Haaye

Okay so, after a disastrous episode on Sat, this one was much better in terms of progress.

The Dadi-Yug and Vishwa-Kaali confrontations were the highlights of the episode.

I didn't know Yug would declare his love so soon after realizing πŸ˜†
Question is whether Dadi will confront Vishwa on it or not.
IF she does, what will Vishwa do? IF she doesn't, what is she going to do?

Yug was seriously amazing
I loved him

As for Kaali, bandi nay bohat seekh liya hai Yug say πŸ˜† Good things ofc. Please learn how to declare ur love for Yug to Vishwa too the way he did with DadiπŸ˜†

But on a serious note, I loved it. Kaali gave it all back to him on his face. Told him how his superstitions have ruined her life as well as her Manji Maa's.

Sharmila is feeling guilty so will she open up? I wonder whether she'll tell the truth to save her brother. I hope that scene meant something.

As for Kalyani, I see now why Kaali challenged Vishwa that she'll prove her innocence. πŸ˜†
Wonder what Kalyani has planned

If Sat's episode wouldn't have been that bad, I would've loved this episode πŸ˜†
But I have zero expectations.

Idk what they're planning.

How mehendi will happen.

What Dadi will do now?

What Kaali-Manji will do now?

What Vishwa will do now?

No idea πŸ˜†

SOMEONE GET ME SPOILERS so I can decide whether I should continue πŸ˜†

Rest commenting in comments πŸ˜Ž

Anyway:

Please like, comment anddd share ur views πŸ˜†

Oh and I think Yug reaches there too: 

Seee:

^From Rohan's Insta πŸ˜†

EDIT:

OMG OMG
I forgot

Our ranking increased to 27!! πŸ₯³
I had a feeling it would increase

But not this much 
Party time forum members πŸ₯³

Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
2 surprises for me which i never thought will happen so soon. When yug confessed i was like yeh kiska dream hai.😲 Next was Kaali calling her badke papa as Jha sahab.πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Hope she fully realized that he is not her badke papa.

But vishwa again confusing he believes that she will bring proof of what she said. πŸ˜• Anyway he is not going to raise his gauri prem anytime soon. Now that kaali lost hope then i also don't have.

Mehendi tweet is having me confused. Otherwise i would have been happy with this episode. πŸ˜†

Edit: Didn't see the last pic. So yug did reach the villain's place.  😊 Still i'm scared. πŸ˜†
Edited by LTLFan - 8 years ago
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LTLFan

2 surprises for me which i never thought will happen so soon. When yug confessed i was like yeh kiska dream hai.😲 Next was Kaali calling her badke papa as Jha sahab.πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Hope she fully realized that he is not her badke papa.

But vishwa again confusing he believes that she will bring proof of what she said. πŸ˜• Anyway he is not going to raise his gauri prem anytime soon. Now that kaali lost hope then i also don't have.

Mehendi tweet is having me confused. Otherwise i would have been happy with this episode. πŸ˜†

Oye hoye Bharathi, what speed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wait, im gonna reply after a few mins
Laptop battery finished
Will close any second πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: LTLFan

Edit: Didn't see the last pic. So yug did reach the villain's place.  😊 Still i'm scared. πŸ˜†

Okay so 
As usual i was reading the live updates because I was waiting for the links so I knew that wasnt a dream πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I dont think she fully will
Now she's determined to prove her innocence..

@bold: That happened in the Vishwa-Purohit scene? I didnt watch it πŸ˜† 
Neither do i lool

And I swear! Mehendi tweet  was supposed to keep us excited πŸ˜† It just freaked us out more..

Yeah me too lool πŸ˜†
Let's see
The Kalyani angle was a suprise
Bht gandi timing hai uski πŸ˜†

mumtaz82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I had told you before,my dear Mahirah.
That our Kali will convince her badke papa aka Jha saab.πŸ˜†
So,you and me can chill out together now.
Are you believe to Kali now like i said last Saturday?
darshana23 thumbnail
Its really totally unpredictable show.. seriously didnt imagine that today episode will be such turn around episode..
I m more curious to watch what next??

Originally posted by: mumtaz82

I had told you before,my dear Mahirah.

That our Kali will convince her badke papa aka Jha saab.πŸ˜†
So,you and me can chill out together now.
Are you believe to Kali now like i said last Saturday?

Aww Mumtaz β€οΈ

I really want to chill but now im just plain curious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I believe Kaali but I dont trust the makers lool πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: darshana23

Its really totally unpredictable show.. seriously didnt imagine that today episode will be such turn around episode..

I m more curious to watch what next??

I swear
I was like hain? yeh kya horaha hai πŸ˜†

Yeah 
Im still not over Sat's episode and thus, not excited anymore but just curious πŸ˜†
Monica_Suhasini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hai mahira ...πŸ€—
Dint expected this many surprises... not at all...
Omg... the way yug confession...
Such a bold step this soon...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hate Dadi...everything related to irks πŸ˜‘
Sharmila... wow... Such a cute sis. ..
Hope she also confesses her lie soon...
She z a very good actress... she deserves good screen space
Hatsoff to kali. ..  for showing Mr.jha the mirrorπŸ˜†
When she said him Mr.jha I was like yipeee
The dialogues n expressions spot on...
Awww... manjari in so much pain...
And that kalyani devi🀒🀒🀒 her voice itself z very irritating. ..
N her cringey dialogues ...ufff...
That too with a gunπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Today... gauri has no dialogues... thankgodπŸ˜‰
One more thing ... which irritated was ... wen vishwa told that kaali will surely come with proof...πŸ˜•πŸ€’πŸ˜•
I was like... really...
Stupid vishwa...Stupid beti
Edited by Monica_Suhasini - 8 years ago
Glittersnow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
...kalyani is back...dat too wid a gun... πŸ˜† ...villian ke naam par dhaba hain
..., earlier kali manji kalyani scene was screaming /fainting competition. .. πŸ˜† ...
pata nahi kal kya hoga
jha saheb is sick , so is dadi... 🀒
as usual superb update...episode dekhne ki zaroorat hi nahi padegi..u r full proof ⭐️Edited by adiya55 - 8 years ago