Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Is she really pregnant?! Really wanna know!
Update soon :)
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Roopsha_98 thumbnail
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
atulaya_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
plz plz plz
plz plz
plz plz plz
plz plz plz
update soon
the trailer made be all the more restless.plz updt soon.
paddu503 thumbnail
Update soon. ...eagerly waiting for the next update. ..
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 58

Her moans ignited the fire in him and it burn them. Their naked bodies entangled with each other. He drove his tongue inside her, rewarded with another shattering moan that was music to his ears. She grabbed his hair, yanked and pulled him closer. She felt powerless, her body was in his control. She shuddered against him as she cum again, he held her shivering form in his arms.

"That was awesome." She breathed, her eye lids felt heavy. She buried her face in his chest and sighed in pleasure.

"Wanna go for another round?" Rey asked her, he glance at the watch, it was 3.50 in the morning. It was another passionate night of theirs..

"I'm sleepy now-" Taani mumbled, she was on verge of sleeping. Rey smiled, he dropped a kiss on her head and covered their naked bodies with blanket. Taani wrapped her arms around his torso and her head rested on his chest.

"I love you, kitten." Those were the last words she heard before she slipped into sweet slumber.

Taani fidget with her fingers nervously as she opened the door of his study room and entered inside, she found him sitting on the couch and busy in working on the laptop.

"Krishna ji! What should i do? Should i tell him? But how?" Taani looked up and talked to her god.

"What happen, kitten? Do you want to talk?" Rey's voice broke her trance. Taani look at him, she nodded her head positively and she walked toward him. She was debating with herself whether to spoke or not and how?

Rey was observing her, waiting for her to say something. He knew something is troubling her and he didn't push her to tell him, giving her own space. Taani drew a sharp breath and spoke.

"Rey, i think i'm having a little baby in my tummy." She told him cutely, rubbing her palm on her belly. Rey's eyes widen in shock, his breath hitched. He got up and moved toward her.

"What are you saying, kitten? Its not possible-" Rey told her, he had always used protection since it wasn't right time for them to have kids. As much as he would love to see her stomach round with his baby inside, he knew there is time for that. They both are not ready for this, specially taani. She is just 18, haven't even started her life.

"Why? It is possible. I have checked on internet-" Taani said to him, making a cute innocent face.

"You look so sure about it, how?" Rey asked her, held her shoulder and made her sit on the couch and he himself sat on the floor, before her. Taani lowered her eyelashes, feeling shy.

"Imissedmyperiods." She said in one breath, he raised his one brow at her, questioningly.

"Slow down, kitten. I couldn't understand a word-" Rey said to her, chuckling at the end of his sentence.

"I'm a week late this month. Even priya said i might be having a baby." Taani told him shyly. Now it was Rey's turn to get worried, he wonder if she is really pregnant? Though he will be happiest man alive if its true, but then he can't be selfish. He had to think about her too.

"We can run a test to confirm this. You wait here, I'll be back in a moment." Rey said to her, lovingly. Taani nodded in response, Rey gave a quick peck on her lips and walked out of the room.

Rey held his breath as he waited outside the washroom. After some time, the door of the washroom clicked open and a nervous looking taani stepped out. She held out the pregnancy test stick infront of him. Rey glance at her before he took the stick from her hand.

He took a sigh of relief seeing the test negative. Taani's brows knitted in confusion seeing the relief on his face.

"You are not pregnant, kitten. May be due to some other reason you missed your periods-" Rey told him, her frowned deepened.

"-and you are happy? Don't you want me have baby in my stomach?" Taani asked him, Rey got alarmed knowing she had took his reaction in wrong way. He held her shoulder and made her look at him.

"Off-course i want to have babies with you, but there is time in that. Remember, what i told you when we talked about this?" Rey asked her, looking into her eyes.

"You said when i'll turn 23 or 24, then we will have baby." Taani pouted cutely as she told him. Rey smiled, knowing she got his point.

"Then we will have little taani when my kitten will finish her college." Rey told her, taani smiled cheekily and nodded in agreement. Rey wrapped her arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"50 lacs. I want my work done." Kriya said to the man sitting before her. The man took the briefcase of money from her and nodded in response.

"After we kidnap her, what do you want us to do with her?" The man, she had hired to kidnap taani, asked her.

"You have to give her to me. Here is the address, after you get her, you will get her here. There you will meet a girl, hand taani to her and your work is over." Kriya explained him about his part in the master plan. Then man and kriya discussed for some more time before she got up and left for singhania mansion.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
Res
Yayyy yaayyy yipee yipeee !!
Dhink chika dhink chicka hai hai hai!!!!! πŸ˜†
God after ages in 1st that tooo before ur pm. πŸ˜ƒ
So now to the update !!!
Ahem ahem... Read the ist para fatafat πŸ˜›
Then... Aw aww taani's cuteness.. !!!!!!!then protective rey <3
Then comes the devil.. !!
Kriya !!