New Mahaepi Promo & Sneek Peak

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
After a long time we r getting a Mahaepisode ..its on 15th April that is next Friday and it seems finally the main theme of the show will come in the play 😃

Promo goes like this ..

It seems Saket-Nivi-Manju all hv joined hands and killed Devika ... Devika is shown lieing dead on heaps of wood in dulhan's attire ..one where the burning ritual of the dead body is done  .. but suddenly she gets up alive and shocks Saket-Nivi-Manju ... Voiceover says " She is coming out from the mouth of death by Ambe maa's blessings to take her revenge " ... Promo ends ..

Obvioualy in the main episode it will b slightly different and not so dramatic .. its a spl promo made for mahaepisode which indicates Devika will find out the real culprits who will try to kill her but she will survive and will take her revenge by exposing them ...

Also there was extended precap of Kalash which gives a sneak peek of whats coming up this week and that was quite exciting too ..

It shows Nivi saying ILU to Ravi and hugging her .. Ravi is shocked and pushes Nivi .. He tells her this is wrong and how dare she thought like this .. He further says "I m leaving this job and get one thing clear , I love only Devika " 👏 ... And good news is its not a dream 😆 because later they show Ravi in bedroom telling to himself that "I should not say all this to Devika about what Nivi did or else she will take further tension " while Devika wondering why Ravi is so tensed ...  Then they show Nivi-Saket at Nivi's house discussing the kidnap act while Manju overhearing them ... It seems Manju will join hands with them in greed to kill Devika 😡

So it seems just how Devika knew Saket's truth but dint tell Ravi about it yet , same way Ravi will know Nivi's truth but will not say anything to Devika  and then next dramatic promo takes place where Nivi-Saket-Manju tries to kill Devika during their Vaishnodevi trip I guess 🤔 ... Both RaVika r yet to know that Saket-Nivi only r behind the kidnapping .. all they know till now is that both r behind them but dunno about kidnapping bit .. Mayb Devika will find out and so they will try to kill her 🤔

Overall show will finally see some exciting progress in next 2 weeks ...

It does give a deja vu feel of KKB again where Pragya comes back from death with a makeover to expose Tanu but we know the extreme to which its dragging .. Hope here they dont follow the same 😕 ... Otherwise its an exciting twist 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamreenJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks dear for sharing this with us🤗
Nothing new but interesting

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamreenJ

Thanks dear for sharing this with us🤗

Nothing new but interesting

Anything new in soaps is like seeing Eid ka chand 😆 .. at least we will get some progress and hopefully a positive one .. so far Kalash maha epis hv been worth watching whether its Karwa chauth maha epi or the last Saket exposure maha epi .. so hopefully this one will b good and positive too like previous ones ..
plily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing jyoti ..

Waiting for it. Hope the maha episode will move the story in a positive way.

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plily

Thanks for sharing jyoti ..

Waiting for it. Hope the maha episode will move the story in a positive way.

yes fingers crossed for it 😃
SamreenJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Anything new in soaps is like seeing Eid ka chand 😆 .. at least we will get some progress and hopefully a positive one .. so far Kalash maha epis hv been worth watching whether its Karwa chauth maha epi or the last Saket exposure maha epi .. so hopefully this one will b good and positive too like previous ones ..

Agree!
Let's see
I want that navidita to be completely expose in front of Ravi. Jo hota Nahin dikh raha :(
But from Devika side we will definitely get some progress in a positive way!!
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamreenJ

Agree!
Let's see
I want that navidita to be completely expose in front of Ravi. Jo hota Nahin dikh raha :(
But from Devika side we will definitely get some progress in a positive way!!

they took almost 7-8 months to expose Saket in front of Devika ..

So I m guessing another 4-5 months before Nivi is exposed in front of Ravi .. but at least in this maha epi , Devika might see her real face and will b more proactive in protecting her hubby then ..
Edited by jyoti06 - 8 years ago