Frequent Posters

Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Again kria this time want to finish her
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the shot but kriya is here to destroy every thing. 
Let's see what happens. 
ArshTR thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cute taani.. 😳
Kriya 😡 😡
Nic updte
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Mind blowing update
Loved Taarey romance
They are so cute
Why is Kriya back
so hate her
Hope she doesn't create any problems between Taarey
and Taarey relation become more strong
Pls update soon :)
rituthori thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
pls post next part soon
pls
pls⭐️
waiting from long time
read ur story twice from starting
i think i m getting addicted😳😳😳
pls pm me when u update next time
take care😊
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 57

"Priya, no. If Rey got to know, he will get angry on me. And i don't like it." Taani said to her best friend who was hell bent on taking her out of the college to watch a movie. In college, taani have only one friend which is priya who is a daughter of a minister and have restrictions similar to her and also a bodyguard following her around.

"Don't be a spoilsport, baby. I promise we wont get into any trouble and leena and my bodyguard, both are coming with us na? Please come-" Priya made an innocent pleading face, hoping she would agree. Taani was in dilemma, being the filmy person she was, she wanted to go but on the other side, she didnt wanted to make him upset by going without telling him.

"I promise, its our first and last time, we will never bunk again-" Priya added further, she was an adventurous girl, the more her father put restrictions on her the more she felt need to break them.

"Its karan singh grover's movie. We can't miss it-" Priya told her excitedly, taani giggled knowing her best friend is crazy about KSG. After lots of pleading, taani finally agreed to go with her. Then comes the most difficult task, to make their respective bodyguard agrees to not to tell their masters about their plan and accompany them. It took time, but the little mixture of threatening and pleading worked. 

"Ew! I wish i hadn't agreed to watch that movie. It was so - Yuck!" Taani thought to herself as shiver ran down her in disgust, they went to watch hate story 3 which wasn't pleasant experience for her. She did not liked the movie since the movie was too much for her innocent mind. She like movies that are Rom-Com, filled with cheesy stuff, not R-Rated stuff like the hate story 3 was. If it was in her hand, then she would have gladly fast forwarded allthose scenes.

"Leena, you can go home now." Taani said to leena as soon as they entered the singhania mansion. Leena nodded, she passed a smile to her before she turned and left from there while taani went in her bedroom. Rey was in office and there is still time for his return while she had no idea where kriya had gone.

She changed her clothes and fall on the bed, feeling restless and nervous it was first time she is hiding something from him and it doesn't feel right .

Rey was seething in anger, knowing his kitten had lied to him for the first time. Even if she made sure leena doesn't tell him about her movie plan, but he knew, leena had tell him everything as it was part of her duty and he himself was the one who told leena to go with her plan and make sure she doesn't end up in any trouble. It angered him to know that she had bunk a lecture and went to watch a movie, but what hurt him more, was her not telling him. He decided he won't say anything to taani and see if she herself tell him or not. It was his way of testing how much trust she had in him.

"Good evening, kitten!" He greeted her with a small smile. She was sitting on the bed, lost in her thoughts. When she saw him, she smiled but it didn't reached her eyes. The fact that she had hide something from, was eating her inside. While she was lost in her thoughts, Rey changed his clothes after getting freshen up.

"Rey!" She called out for him softly, Rey was seated on the couch comfortably, he lifted his head and look at her with a questioning look. Taani got down from the bed and walked toward him with a sad look. His brows knitted in confusion as she came and stand before him and held her ear while making a cute puppy face.

"I'm sorry, Rey." Taani whispered sadly, she was kind a angry on herself for lying to him. She had never done that before and it makes her feel miserable and restless knowing she is hiding something from him. Rey raised his one eye brow at her, waiting for her to continue.

"Sorry? Sorry for what, taani? Did you do something you shouldn't have?" Rey questioned her with softness in his voice making her feel more guilty.

"I did." She mumbled back. Rey held her hand and pulled her close to him then he made her sit on his lap. He lifted his hand and tucked a strand her of her hair behind her ear.

"Priya asked me if we could bunk and go to watch a movie. And i agreed. I'm sorry-" Taani apologized, Rey look at her, anger flickered through his hazel orbs but he hide it quickly. The thing that she herself come to him and told him everything sooth his anger. And now if he got angry on her, then there are chances she might not trust him in future to share her thoughts with him.

"And you think you did wrong?" Rey questioned her, Taani nodded her head positively. It was wrong, she knew it. He had put some restrictions on her, then there might be some reasons for it which she has started to understand.

"I shouldn't have gone alone without informing you. But when priya pleaded, i couldn't say no to her-" Taani mumbled cutely staring at him. Rey could feel his heart melting at the sight before him.

"Next time if you plan to go out with your friend, you will call me and inform me first. Its not like i have ever said no to you. You need to trust me on that-" Rey told her, letting her know that he won't stop her from doing anything but she needs to tell him where is she going, he needs to know where she is and she is safe. Her safety was his first priority.

"I trust you. But i was just scared for a moment that you might scold me. I'm sorry I won't ever do that again." Taani replied immediately forcing him to smile.

"I know. Lets drop this topic here." Rey suggested, he was happy she told him on her own, now there was no need of stretching the matter.

"So you forgive me? You know, I was feeling so bad thinking i lied to you. It was not a pleasant feeling, it makes me feel guilty. I will never hide anything from you-" Taani told him innocently, his heart skipped a beat. He kissed side of her head.

"I know my kitten, i trust her." Rey whispered making her smile, Taani wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him, she buried her face in his chest. Relief wash over her, being in his arms gives her the peace and feel of being safe.

"So which movie you watched?" Rey asked her breaking the comfortable silence. Taani lifted her head from his chest and look at him, debating to tell him about the movie name. 

"Hate story 3 and i didn't even liked the movie." Taani told him with a cute pout. His eyes widen in surprise, he had least expected that she will go to watch that movie.

"Why, kitten?" Rey asked her, though he already had some idea behind her disliking for the movie, but still he wanted to hear from her.

"It had so many yuckie-yuckie scenes." Taani told him with such innocence and cuteness that he find himself smiling hard at her words.

"Really? Can you elaborate which kind of scenes?" Rey asked her, naughtily, making her feel shy and conscious.

"Rey!" She whined, hiding her face in crook of his neck. Rey let out a soft chuckle at her reaction. He got up, with her in his arms. She was surprised as he placed her on the bed.

"Tell me na, taani, which scenes you watched?" Rey teased her further, he got on top of her. He held her waist in soft yet possessive grip, he tickled her side lightly making her laugh. His heart swelled with happiness hearing the beautiful sound of her laugh.

"Lets go, its time for dinner and i'm hungry-" Taani said to him. Rey frowned, he was having different plans in his mind which didn't include dinner.

"Fine! But don't think i'll leave you so easily-" Rey said to her with hidden promise in his tone which made her shy, knowing tonight is going to be another passionate of theirs.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Pindborg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Amazing bonding between Taarey
Sujayricky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update 👏
The bond between taarey is awesome 😳
paddu503 thumbnail
Superb update. ...loved tani very much. ...
Taani-Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
superb update...  wonderfulll..