Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Sorry friends, update is not as lengthy as I was intending it to be...I decided to stay concise while trying to make the same impact...hope you all still enjoy itπŸ˜ƒ

Chapter two

Seeing him lying in pool of blood, She quickly leaned down, checked his pulse and breathing and assessed for where he was bleeding from. Took off her scarf to tie it on his right leg, while holding pressure on the side of his stomach, there was a gash on his forehead too. While attempting to wake him up,she also dialled the emergency number for help. 
      The response from emergency personal was quick...they helped her to get him to his room and called for a doctor. To avoid media's attention,the hotel manager thought would be best to have him treated in his room till further investigations. Apparently, the wounds were not deep and he just needed medical attention for some suturing and a few bandages,enough to cover them...with bandages in place and having given him pain medication, doc had left saying that mr. Kapoor should rest it out for a days and to follow up with him in his clinic in a few days. If his injury was superficial then why was he still unconscious...although doctor had reassured her that it was just a mild concussion, she didn't feel comfortable leaving him by himself. Hotel staff had said that they would check on him but they didn't volunteer a staff member to be by his side. Surely, there must be someone she could contact who cared enough so Priya picked his phone ( luckily it was unlocked) and started dialing back his recent calls and contacts. Sadly, an hour of calling every possible number had been unfruitful, most of the numbers were of business contacts and the ones that might have been possible girlfriends only picked up to state that they had moved on and to stop calling. Surely, as happy and content this man seemed, she thought that she was not able to locate the right contacts but right now, circumstances were such that he needed someone ...but why did she feel the obligation?  ...she could check up on him in the morning and let him sleep...just then he stirred and winced in pain
Priya rushed to his side to help him,placed pillows on his either side to provide cushion and under his legs so that there was minimal rubbing against his wounds. She decided to stay the night by his side just in case he had to get up during the night.
    Her luck always favored her so much that the two extra days she had set aside for sightseeing were now being spent taking care of a complete stranger. Next day, she had woken up to find him running high fever with chills. Doctor came in to give him tetanus shot and put him on antibiotics as he said that the puncture wounds might have been with a metal object so to prevent infection it's best to take these steps. By midday, fever had started to break with cold compresses and medicines. He had woken up to find her by his side, she had asked him if he needed anything. He shook his head and tried to sit up, in no time she was there helping him. As he checked his phone, with hooded eyes watched her sleepy form in the chair next to him. From her appearance, it appeared that she hadn't left his side at all since yesterday, the blood stains were on her clothes as well and she looked quite exhausted.
To his surprise she didn't bother to question him, he had reassured her that he was feeling better and to go to her room and get some rest. She returned after a few hours, looking refreshed. Her hair were still wet and the curls they were forming around her face, gave her an angelic look ,her light pink linen shirt with white pants and a mesmerizing smile that she adorned, gave an aura of a real angel descended from the heavens...he shook head to shake away the delusional thoughts he was having...or maybe he was just hungry!
" hey, are you hungry? You must be ...it's been about 24 hours since you ate something" 
She had the kitchen staff prepare some Khichdi..."here try this, It also has a good amount of yummy ghee, my Nani says that it helps us to gain strength fast"
He chuckled " oh really...what else does your Nani say!"
"Enough chit chatting for now...eat up" Priya said in a firm tone while she switched on the tv.
Oddly enough, that awkwardness that used to exist when they were in the same space had dissipated. She teased him " you have so many contacts stored in your phone all by their names..don't you address your current girlfriend by some sweet word of endearment like "darling..jaanu..baby" so one can find her contact number easily"
Ignoring her comment, Ram teased back " what endearing name would you like me to store your number under..Miss...miss?" 
" it's Priya ...but why would I give you my number...I am not your girlfriend" Priya spoke naively
"So you will only share your number with me if I make you my girlfriend" he chuckled
"Soch lo...are you ready to be scandalized."
Priya immediately retorted " No wonder none of them wanted to be here" as she soon as those words came out she had realized what she had said.
She looked at him, anticipating a reaction but she found him watching an ad on tv very intently. Thank goodness, he didn't hear that, she smacked herself "Priya...think before you say something"
Ram turned his head to find her mumbling and smacking her forehead " Ms. Sharma ..do you always talk to yourself ..at this rate you will end up in a mental asylum in no time"
" ha ha ...very funny!" Priya sulked
Priya spent rest of her evening there by his side making casual conversation. Telling him her Nani's remedies, no personal information was shared but they were now on first name bases.

"Do you think that you can help me change into a clean shirt" Ram asked looking at her
Without hesitation, Priya got up grabbed a shirt and walked towards him. Ram unbuttoned his shirt with his right hand while Priya reached to help him take it off on his left side, just this sudden movement caused a sharp pang of pain to shoot up throughout his body as if someone had hit him again. He collapsed to his side, a blood curling grunt escaped his mouth and he broke into sweat. When he felt some wetness on his neck, he looked up to see tears rolling down from her eyes, sniffling she said " sorry, I should have helped more..I didn't know that there were more injuries than the ones visible" 
To lighten the situation Ram retorted " yes, you should have...and you are fired for not doing that" he laughingly stated. Priya looked down feeling guilty and when she processed what he was doing she couldn't help but smile. 
Priya spent the next two days checking up on him while giving him company,even though he had hired a full time nurse to aide him. Somehow she felt that she couldn't leave town without making sure that he was on the road to full recovery.

Leaving her packing in between, she answered the knock on her door to find the bellboy with a huge bouquet of flowers and a note. Thanking him, she closed the door eager to read the note
" Greetings Ms. Sharma, 
Mr.Kapoor had to leave immediately and he said that he is sorry that he couldn't deliver this personally to you. He has sent you this ( Priya held a debit card in her hand)...please feel free to shop to your heart's desire.. Be it diamonds, a car, dresses etc...just a small way of thanking you for all your help! 
Regards
Mahesh
Manager 

Priya just stood there, too shocked to move, with tears rolling down... After gathering her wits she wrote
" Thank you Mr. Kapoor for opening your vault for me as a return favor... But you know what your card can never have enough credit on it to get me all that I want,so please give it to someone who will be happy getting all those things.. As for what I did for you that's called human kindness and compassion! In your world it might need repaying back but trust me, where I come from people actually help others without expecting anything in return. Let one of girlfriend's enjoy this treat so you can benefit in return! 

Regretfully still human, 
Priya
One would think after the way he had treated her, it would have been in her favor to forget all that had happened and focus elsewhere but 15 long months had passed and memories of that time were still fresh as if everything had happened only yesterday. The pain and the insult still stabbing yet the man who did all of that caused for bittersweet memories. His smug smile, disheveled hair,the scent of his cologne, his big black eyes, his laughter as she teased him, the flexing of his muscles in his vest as she stole glances at him, and the sexiest smile she had ever seen were all etched in her heart.Unfortunately,It belonged to the sexiest man she had ever encountered, a man who had her mind swirling in a cloud of confusion and her body vibrantly alive with agony,longing and desire.

Present time

Late as usual, she called out for the elevator to be held while she stumbled in to make it on time. She felt a strong and familiar grip steadying her, while she still leaned onto his arms and looked dazed Ram spoke " A very Good morning to you as well, Ms. Sharma! ...as much as I like having you in my arms like this, I hope that you haven't been making a routine of this in my absence. I would hate to think of any other man's arm wrapped around you" Priya gave him a stern look without saying a word. Ram egged her on,rubbing his fingers along her lips and swallowing hard, he spoke in a husky tone " looks like you didn't get a wink of sleep either...tell me ...were you thinking of me?" Pushing him away, Priya straightened herself " Mr. Kapoor please get off your high horse, my world doesn't revolve around you...unfortunately at the moment I have no choice but trust me, there are plenty others occupying my thoughts" 
Ram leaned against the elevator wall and dramatically enacted being stabbed at his heart
" Haiye Zalim kehne ko hi keh diya hota, ki hum nahi soh(sleep) paiye tere intezaar mein,
Waise toh yeh banda jaanta hai apni keemat tere dil ke bazar mein!" ( for the sake of not hurting my feelings, you could have just said that you couldn't sleep thinking of me, otherwise I am well aware of what you think of me in reality) 

Edited by DiehardRaYafan - 8 years ago
ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update.
Waiting for next one.
You are an awesome writer. Keep it up .
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
superb yaar. absolutely brilliant. I am a fan of ur writing. the past n present r so well written.

waiting for further parts.
thanks for pm. pl continue
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was not small acquaintance in past between RaYa. At least Ram can say a thank u to Priya when she cared for him but instead he offered price for her care which hurt her.
But seems in present scenerio he is doing everything to gain her attention by reciting the shayari in her honor πŸ˜‰
Prabina057 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superrbb update!!
Plz continue soon!
Thank u for pm!!
abhishekpanchal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wah wah wah wah!! what a shayri at the end!...really amazing...well thnks for such a sweet reply...my comment to look forward! :-P lol...well i must appreciate it...and u should know that i am looking sooo forward to this ss to...wow...here rams character seems something new ...a Casanova... a rich brat...and a total flirt...well u didnt revealed much of his past...and the injury didnt got its space of mention... well how did that happened? hmm...mysterious...well priya helped him throughout humanity...and well a lil bunch of personal feelings... but it was more to it... and what ram did was insane...handing him a debit card through his managr!...seriously...now thats ridiculous... and surprising at a point.. :-) superb update...the length was good...and if it seems small to u...than i am waiting for a lengthy update in ur sense! :-P *every greedy raya fan..* :-) next jaldi..and thanks for pm..
Kiruthikaaaru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So superb please continue soon
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice
pls continue soon
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh My God, it awesome, loving it so Far...So Priya nurses Ram, but he in return hurts Priya by sending his Credit card. Loved Priya's Reply, And the last line was Fantastic. Superb update really, waiting for more. please update soon. 
😊
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ic_2000

Wonderful update.
Waiting for next one.
You are an awesome writer. Keep it up .

Thank you for your encouraging feedback...its much appreciated πŸ˜³