Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AKHUSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Every elliminated contestant is back. Why don't they call Himanshoo too? Siddarth and Jay are back. So they should give a fair chance to Himanshoo too to play individually.
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I actually liked this concept of teams - it made it more interesting seeing how each team worked together and it was fun cheering for my favourite group of contestants. I enjoyed seeing Team Vivaan prevail after several weeks in the dumps. 
Some aspects - like the elimination was unfair especially with weaker contestants like Mahi taking advantage of them.

It'll be cool to see how things move forward from now.
a_girl_like_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Team concept though fun was favouring mahi the weakest contestant. .glad it's over now at least deserving ppl will stay now..and finally mahi nt tina will be in the elinmination stunt hopefully
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Finally the team thing is going though I wasn't expecting it to go so early ðŸ˜†

Hopefully the focus will be more on stunts and less on fights and drama.. Looking forward to next week!

Fights and drama are an integral part of any reality show... but in each reality show can be only one winner and not a winner team...so, this idea with teams was really silly... furthermore Rangeela should stop this eternal promotion of Arjun 🤢... Arjun is no hero type and moreover, he's an bad entertainer...
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Finally kkk will be back to normal. Mahi will be in elimination stunt hopefully. We'll get to see new pairs competing like Tanisha vs Sana or Parvati vs Vivan, etc. And no drama.
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krutiv100

Definitely Mahi benifited the most she lost most if not all her task yet she neve came in elimination as her team won.

Secondly I feel Tanisha because she made sure she hardly did any keeda stunts and also last week she should have been in elmination but Sid was chosen instead!

I don't think anyone else has really but so glad the fear Funda bands are back and there are no teams/captains. Finally it's all fair and square now.

One thing I hated in the team was partner stunts they were so one sided especially this week, the bath tub one was solely on Vivan and Jay and the snake one was solely on Raghav/Sana, I mean did they really need someone to lay in a tank? They could of just put the snakes in a smaller tank and said pick them out with your mouth!

Yes, definitely Mahi benefited the most. Tanisha did keeda stunt in the first week. That houseflies and strawberry stunt was very disgusting. After that she never volunteered to do keeda stunt.

Even I didn't understand why someone had to be in the tub and in the snake box. And obviously Mahi and Tina took the advantage of doing nothing. Mahi was hyperventilating even while just sitting in a tub.

They are using those pet snakes every week. Even in the car stunt they had to put it in the trunk.
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But why is Tanisha not performing any individual stunt? Why are they being partial to her?