Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awedome update...
finally two souls unite...
waiting for next update...
ShifaD07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing Chapter & Sooo Hot too. finally they become one, Morning Part was so Sweet & Cute, Update next part soon & Thanks for d PM.
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Superb update...
Finally they became one but still they didnt confess to each other...
Update soon...
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update! 
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
finally their taking this bond forward...

nice update
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ch 33 : His Mistake

"Rey, Problem!" Taani said as soon as he picked up the call.

"What happen, Taani? Are you alright?" He panicked and questioned her.

"I'm alright, but you have to come back home as soon as possible."

"What had happened, taani? And i'm coming home."

"Kriya bhabhi's mom has come home and all had got to know about kriya bhabhi's problem. Please, aap jaldi aaiye." 

"Okay. I'm coming." She heard his reply then line went dead, She took a deep breath and walked out of the room, she went in hall where all the family members were, along with kriya's mother, smriti. All were tensed, specially smriti, her daughter's life was at stake.

"Shivam. Beta, what do you think about surrogacy or adoption?" Smriti asked her son-in-law.

"Sorry, mom, But i don't want to adopt a baby when i know, I can never love that child. I don't wanna ruin an innocent life. And surrogacy is not something i want, our family is not an ordinary one, If we opt for surrogacy, then all will get to know. And you know how media is, and our society. They will taunt kriya on every occasion-" Shivam put his thoughts forward, he glance at kriya who was weeping silently. All were in deep thoughts, no one had idea how to tackle the situation.

Smriti look at Rey, who had just come and was talking to his wife & mother. She had always wanted Rey for her daughter kriya, but kriya fell in love with shivam which broke her dreams. She had always thought of Rey to be best for her daughter, and she had seen how much Rey cares for kriya.

"Avantika, can i suggest something?" Smriti spoke, gaining their attention. All eyes turned to her.

"Off course, Smriti."

"I was thinking, why don't shivam & kriya adopt Rey's child once its born. Child will be a singhania and I'm sure Shivam will love his brother's child like his own." Smriti suggested, all were staring at her with shocked fill eyes.

"Smriti ji, how can we decide that? We are no one to decide about Rey & taani's future child-" Ranvijay questioned, he knew to make one daughter-in-law's happy they can't snatch away other one's happiness.

"Bhai-Sahab, Rey is shivam's brother & kriya's best friend, he can do this much for him, for them. And he can have kids later, but what about his brother. Does he want him to live a childless life?" Smriti replied, she shifted her gaze to rey who was silent till now.

"Rey, don't you think your brother & kriya deserve happiness, the happiness only you can give. Will you give him this happiness?" Smriti asked him pleadingly, her eyes were filled with tears. Rey look at her, not knowing what to say to her. It wasn't his decision to take, but nor he wanted to upset his family. He could feel all the eyes on him, waiting for his reply.

"Aunty-" Rey started off.

"Rey, my daughter's married life is depended on your one yes. Your one yes can give your brother what he crave for-" Smriti said to him, pleading through her eyes. Rey couldn't deny her, he wanted his brother's happiness. Taani was looking at him, with lots of expectations but he crushed them all when he spoke.

"Okay-" Rey started off, but she cut him off in middle.

"Rey, don't. Don't even think of completing your sentence." She spoke in sharp tone, surprising everyone. Rey look at her, the amount of pain her eyes held, shook him. It took him moment to realize, what he was actually doing. In flow of emotions, he wasn't thinking straight. He was not only sacrificing his happiness, but her motherhood too. Nothing give him right to take a child away from its mother.

"I'm not even pregnant yet, and you are planning to give that child away?" Taani accused him, not able to believe that without consulting he was taking such big decision of their lives. Rey closed his eyes in pain, not able to see the hurt in her eyes. It pained him to see her hurt, and it hurt even more realizing he is the reason of her pain.

"Sorry, aunty, but whatever you want, is not possible. I'm not mahaan  like him to give up on my own child." Taani said to smriti, tears rolled her cheeks, she didn't spare at glance at anyone and ran upstairs in her room.

Please do leave your feedback :)
set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I smwhere knew this was coming.. I hope all the mess settles down soon..
princess_rose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awsum update full of emotions
Update next part soon
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fab loved it
cont soon