Isha's talks abt women in TV serials

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Isha openly insulted d TV serials😆. She said women r still shown abla naari in TV serials but in reality they have come forward in 21st century. She said dat instead of listening to other's decisions she can use her brain n can make her own path. She said everything true. Still, 8 out of 10 serials shows such crap on wat Isha said n most of all girls here do watch these shows. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Its not like that yaar! Come ON! Even GEC's show have women empowerment only that their idea js bit different. For them it means fighting with daayans with a Trishul in hand 🤣Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 8 years ago
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Its not like that yaar! Come ON! Even GEC's show have women empowerment only that their idea js bit different. For them it means fighting with daayans with a Trishul in hand 🤣

Trishul in hand cracked me up 🤣 no like seriously GEC ki heroins & their silent sacrifices are too much to handle. I mean no aurat this days be that much abla & mahaan 😆
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mellifluous

Trishul in hand cracked me up🤣no like seriously GEC ki heroins & their silent sacrifices are too much to handle. I mean no aurat this days be that much abla & mahaan😆

Are sachi re! I saw Simar in a promo like that last year! I was like W*F! Are you crazy or what??? I cant imagine how actors even choose to work in show like that! I mean if you yourself is not convinced then how do you expect ppl to believe your shit?
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Are sachi re! I saw Simar in a promo like that last year! I was like W*F! Are you crazy or what??? I cant imagine how actors even choose to work in show like that! I mean if you yourself is not convinced then how do you expect ppl to believe your shit?

@Bold: But somehow there are people to watch this shit. Dude, kitna TRP milta hai yeh sade hue tamatars ko. 😳

That is why the actors work in these serials. 🐷

Well wouldn't it be funny if at some point Isha turns out to be self-sacrificing types? 🤡
Edited by .nerfherder - 8 years ago
Mellifluous thumbnail
Exactly those crap in GEC get highest TVT in weekdays. All the actors want to get popularities & limelight. So concept & logic may rest in peace.
I never watch a saas bahu show & if I see Isha tuning out to one anyday, I will bid bye to the show.
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
I know re :/ SSK is like among top TRP gainers for Colors. And colors play the most regressive stuff on TV!

Actors ke andar bhi creativity bol kar kch reh nhi gaya haim They do kch bhi paise n fame ke liye -_-
Mellifluous thumbnail
Seriously actors can do anything for paise. Color's shows consist most bullshit story & zee can give them tough competition too. And I swear its even get on my nerves to see young generation too watching these craps. Why does ppl love to see such rona dhona & planning plotting don't know.