Why is Kalaginar tv disappointing??

pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I want to your reason why it Kalaginar tv has disappointed in what whys????? and if we had update for its serial do you think its going be more fun??😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

there are already SO many channels who torture us with bad serials all the time.. why should kalaiginar tv be any different? why can't just karunanthi just stick to politics & leave us tv audiences alone instead of having his own tv with equally bad soaps?? i've nothing against him or any indian politicians but your own tv channels? puh-lease. if all the politicians in the world had a desire to have their own tv channel, then we'll be having about a million tv channels already.😆😆

as far as serial updates for Kalainigar tv goes.. i don't give a damn whether updates are done or not. all the serials have the same story anyway.😆😆

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
too many tamil channels and serials with the same storyline.
anjali_prajin thumbnail
You both are right there are so many channels showing same love,fights ,song 's serials and movies more than news ,useful programme's???

I think sun t.v has become more popular than any other channels in tamil next is star vijay. So i hope this t.v will also will take some time to hit the small screen viewers? more are attached to sun t.v .

btw when serials gets hotter in that channel sure that will also become popular .And lets see when it comes .
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I dont think Kalaignar tv is a big dissapoint..audience and the host are running over to their camp 😆 😆 As long as he is in the power, his channel will give a run for the money.

I dont care about the updates, all of the serials will have woman cries buckets of water, undergrading, biagamy etc 🤢