RaVika Wedding & Road Trip In Pictures <3

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Page is image-heavy , so wait for few mins till the page completely uploads

I m back with weekend RaVika dose πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ .. Please dont forget to click like if u r clicking on this particular post  πŸ˜‰...

I dunno when Kidnapping drama will end πŸ˜• , but I surely enjoyed RaVika shaadi last week and here r all pics of RaVika moments of last week

RaVika got married for the 4th time in the show now πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.Yes 4th time because first was their marriage in disguise , second was all those marriage rituals they did during Monty-Sakshi's marriage , third was the marriage pheras they took during Lohri and now this 4th full marriage that too with both their consent πŸ˜ƒ...I guess RaVika might b the only couple on TV to get married so many times but only with each other and not anyone else πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Normally we hv these multiple marriages but with different partners in Ekta soaps but RaVika hv multiple marriages with each other only πŸ˜† .. Got to thank Ekta for this πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† .. They both too looked full on excited for the marriage πŸ˜›

Post marriage , Ravi looked really desperate to hv their suhaagraat done 🀣...He no more wants to wait for ILU session .. I mean he mayb tired of waiting to hear those 3 words from his wife's mouth  .. So now he directly wants to jump to the suhaagraat and thats why asks for a room right after marriage .. good going Ravi bhai πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Their bhagra post marriage was fun to watch .. Finally both r happy and content after their marriage πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Ravi was on a roll after marriage .. He not only steals mobile phone to make sure Devika can talk to her Chachi which was really sweet of him 😳but he also steals that bicycle to take his wife on a ride and of course to run away πŸ˜†...And then when the bicycle breaks down and they both fall in the middle of the road , our despo Ravi bhai starts doing his suhaagraat act right in the middle of the road only πŸ˜†πŸ€£ or else how do u explain the whole act of Ravi kissing his wife right in the middle of the road , he was not in a mood to get up at all , someone just had to give him the bed right there and then πŸ˜† ; Even Devika dint mind their road romance this time because she looked equally desperate for it now and I really dont blame both  , they hv controlled enough , its obvious the whole sexual tension and desire is getting to them now πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ ; That emotional hug before the bicycle ride was heartwarming too ; Devika looked overwhelmed with Ravi's gesture of calling up her Chachi and Ravi was happy to see his ladylove happy 😳

Edited by jyoti06 - 8 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Ravi treats Devika like a doll the way he pampers her and goes to any extent just to see her smile in his arms 😳 ; Devika is scared of wild animals in jungle and here our Ravi babu is in a mood to romance her πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ; He takes full on chance to grab Devika in his arms when she was feeling scared of those animal sounds πŸ˜‰ .. Their Truck adventure was funny too especially the way Ravi was indirectly flirting with Devika and also pulling her leg while Devika secretly enjoying it all πŸ˜‰...

jyoti06 thumbnail
I loved how Devika too showed her concern for Ravi's injured leg and realised how much he has been doing for her all this while ; I loved the way she cutely apologised for all her stupidities but Ravi just need her love and nothing else πŸ˜³ ; The emotional hug that both shared in the end of friday episode got to b one of my favourite scene this week  ; That hug was passionate and full of emotions ; It looked as if both got immense peace and pleasure in each other's arms especially when Devika assured him that she will always trust him and Ravi assured her that he did everything for his own self because his heart will stop beating without her presense in his life ...awww πŸ˜³; I loved how Ravi never takes any credit for whatever he did , thats a rare quality in a man πŸ‘ and Devika is indeed lucky to get such gem of a guy as her hubby β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ ; And Ravi then again starts his suhaagraat rant , poor guy looked really eager and desperate to do it with his wife now πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

jyoti06 thumbnail
Before marriage episodes , we had another cute RaVika moment in jungle when Ravi eyes Devika's patli kamar and Devika becomes all conscious πŸ˜‰ ; Also there was another cute moment when Ravi climbs the tree just to get fruits for his Devika and then they both eat those apples 😳 ; I wonder if its apple or some other fruit because if its apple then its a symbolic one πŸ˜‰ ; I mean even Adam-Eve in jungle had an apple before doing the deed ☺️

https://i.imgur.com/xIykCdv.png

fanofdrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u so much, a treat to watch your great efforts in compiling these pictures..
plily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you jyoti ... lovely pictures dear.
Though I fed up with this kidnapping track but I enjoy all Ravika scene.

My fav feeding scenes , forehead kissing and the emotional hug scene.

Miss Kach kach now smitten with Ravi's love bug  

Aparna cute cute expressions is die for. 

Thanks again ..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanofdrashti

thank u so much, a treat to watch your great efforts in compiling these pictures..

Thanks a lot dear for appreciating πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plily

Thank you jyoti ... lovely pictures dear.

Though I fed up with this kidnapping track but I enjoy all Ravika scene.

My fav feeding scenes , forehead kissing and the emotional hug scene.

Miss Kach kach now smitten with Ravi's love bug  

Aparna cute cute expressions is die for. 

Thanks again ..

Yes RaVika r the only good thing about this kidnapping track which seems to hv no end πŸ˜† ...

I just loved that forehead kiss and that friday hug .. they really dont need any ILU to express their love .. they both hv already expressed it with their actions 😳

and yes Aparna was so damn cute in that Fri epi ..
AnYa_ArMan thumbnail
Hey tnx for posting :).. Can see your efforts in collecting and putting up these pix here..
 I missed their shaadi wala epi..got to see the pix..tnx once again :))