Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mamtasingla

congrats for new thread😃

thank u mamta😊
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey all thank u letting me complete my thread 1 and reaching on thread 2. here goes the next update.

Chapter 35

If ishita had wanted further proof to know that she was making the right decision, she now had it in front of her. If he had felt more for her he would have fought harder to try and change his beliefs, wouldn't he? Stupid weak tears her eyes but pride and anger would not let them fall. She was getting more furious by the minute.

"yes I know mr bhalla it all too well. This marriage u are proposing is a cop-out. u wud get a wife whom u can keep at a distance. U can pretend to urself and to the rest of the world that u r just like everyone else. But u are not. U are an emotional coward. Agreed, u were hurt once too often in the past, but frankly, no one goes through life without getting hurt at any point. GET OVER IT. the scars we bear are what make us stronger and I have realized it myself. I don't want to spend the rest of my life walled in an emotionless, empty relationship. So forgive me if I dnt say yes to ur idea of a marriage proposal. I just can't do this any more raman." Burst out ishita.

"good 4 u then madam I hope ur rose tinted glasses never ever come off. But spare me if I dnt share the cookie-cutter need for a perfect house and a perfect spouse. Only stupid fools march towards certain failure and I am far from being one. "bit out raman sternly.

Where the hell did she get off accusing him of being a coward? He was just a realist and damn her for making him question the rules that had governed the life he had forged for himself. He had been all right before her and he wud be after she was gone too, he vowed.

Ishita knew she could not have survived for long in a soulless relation he had suggested but the rest of her life loomed bleakly before her now that she had screwed up even the budding friendship she had shared with him. A life without him in it seemed barren indeed.

Should she have taken what he had offered and made do with it? she wondered? But she just could not beat to spend the rest of her life hoping he had return her love some day.

She was a survivor. Getting over him was not going to be easy, but she had managed to push him to the back of her once before. Maybe she cud do it again? Or cud she not?

"no raman u are not a fool. But I am...so this IT for us , I guess", ishita shrugged sadly.

Raman cud not believe it had come to THIS. It felt so incredibly wrong to say goodbye to her. His chest felt tight, as if there were a band gripping it fiercely. Words seemed impossible to utter as his intense  eyes met her emotional ones. They each held a misery the other recognized. He turned to leave.

He hoped she wud call him back. She hoped he wud turn around. Neither happened.

Her legs seemed to have a mind of their own as she found herself moving towards the window to catch a glimpse of him as he left. The lights in the car park clearly illuminated him as he pressed a button in his key to unlock the car. 

His hair was tousled as if he had run his fingers through it vigorously. His dinner jacket was slung over an arm as she saw him gaze up towards her floor. She quickly hid behind the curtain. She did not want him to see her wearing her heart on her sleeve.

She felt broken and wretched. Why couldn't she have fallen in love with a safe and normal person? Why did she have to fall for a hurt, damaged and cynical guy who was also out of her league? Nothing ever seemed to come easily to her. 

Did complicated things happen to her or did she complicate them? Wondered ishita in dismay. Since the time she had turned 15 there had only been one person for whom her heart raced and she doubted it wud change anytime soon either.

She just had to learn to live without him, all over again. The tears she had held back flowed down her cheeks unchecked. Sobs racked her body as she huddled on the floor beneath the window. Love was a pain. Maybe she wud have been better off if she had kept her heart to herself. But she had not had a choice about it. not since the day she had met him.

Raman looked up to see the lights in her living room still on. Whenever he left she had always waved to him from the window. Now he wanted to see her there waving to him once again but the window remained lifeless and empty just as he was feeling then.

precap- the aftermath..how wud they cope??

how was it? waiting next updates wud be long pakka 😊

Love❤️

Shivangi

attitudequeen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for new thread😃
-----------------------------------------------
update was awesome,,,,
ishra separation😭

plz reunite them soon ...
thnx for pm