RaVika Jhumka & Saree Dream Moment Pictures <3

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Going by tonight's episode , it seems kidnap track might continue next week too  But hopefully we will b getting an emotional RaVika reunion next week as Ravi now knows Devika is alive and will save her hopefully 😃

Meanwhile Here are some pictures of this week's dream Moments between RaVika 😳

Ravi hides Devika's earring so that he can get close to her by making her wear the earring 😳 , but even Devika is not far behind , she too plays a prank with Ravi and acts as if she got hurt in her earlobe because of him 😉 ; In the end both end up laughing it off in each other's arms 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Ravi gifted the same saree to Devika wearing which she got kidnapped today 😭 ; It was not any special moment but he just gifted her with a hope that she will wear it on the day when there will b a special moment in their life .. He might hv never imagined in his wildest dreams that the special day might just snatch his Devika from him 😭

plily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Dear jyoti ,
Last week episode make me emotional.. wat an expression from both 👏 👏 . Ravi .. superb acting from Krip just wow .. mind blowing 👏.

The change of expression from happiness to anger to frustration .. .

Maybe we will get another Ravika dreamy moments  .

sita_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plily

Dear jyoti ,

Last week episode make me emotional.. wat an expression from both 👏 👏 . Ravi .. superb acting from Krip just wow .. mind blowing 👏.

The change of expression from happiness to anger to frustration .. .

Maybe we will get another Ravika dreamy moments  .

True.. he has been brilliant off late with the emotional scenes .. looked very convincing 👏 .. we got one dream moment already yesterday 😳...will post its pics soon ..

I really hope by end of this week they meet  .. I mean Ravi is almost there now as per the sneek peak shown this week .. 😃
plily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

True.. he has been brilliant off late with the emotional scenes .. looked very convincing 👏 .. we got one dream moment already yesterday 😳...will post its pics soon ..

I really hope by end of this week they meet  .. I mean Ravi is almost there now as per the sneek peak shown this week .. 😃

But one thing for sure .. Ravi need a hair cut .. 😆 😆 maybe after the kidnap track 😉 I miss his style.

Pictures ... Waiting dear .. 
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plily

But one thing for sure .. Ravi need a hair cut .. 😆 😆 maybe after the kidnap track 😉 I miss his style.

Pictures ... Waiting dear .. 

ya I guess he will hv a haircut post this track .. in this track he is suppose to hv that devdas look na 😆😆