Mastaangi (17th February 2016) Written Update

Lovepreet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
17th Feb 16 Written Update of Mastaangi, IF Exclusive.

Episode start with Ria and Karan's performance. ðŸ˜Š. Ishaan is shocked to see them, recalls Kabir, Udita and Anushka. He is invited on stage to give prize to Ria and Karan.

Anaita also congratulate them (😆😆). Next scene: Ishaan is in the secret room of his bunglow. he is seeing some files, suddently get hyper about 3 of them. He say he himself took photo of their dead bodies the next day and Anushka also died by jumping from the cliff. How come they are alive after dying? He say he will find out their truth. He asked Euro about them and Euro told him a little bit info he know about them to Ishaan.

The K gang are celebrating. Everyone is there. Anaita and Karan are dancing. Karan praise Ria, says our performance went well and the credit go to Ria too. She is not that bad as a person, she is hard working and responsible ðŸ˜Š (but that Anaita didnt like it ðŸ˜¡ , got insecure/jealous. ) She says to Karan "Ria look sorted and cool but lack maturity, she cant handle relationship well. It is not a very big deal for her to get from one relationship to another. We had a friend, Micky, he told every secret of his to Ria trusting her but just to be friend with another guy, she revealed all his secret". After listening, Karan hates Ria. ðŸ˜­. In another conversation with Ria, she says to her "I told Karan that you are a very nice person but he said he just hates you" Ria: I started liking him a bit, thought he is not that bad but now I am getting to know that he hates me. He is strange. " Anaita: He didnt told me any reason. He is not ready to listen to anything about you. He said you are arogant and selfish" (Man...What kind of a friend Anaita is, selfish, itni jealousy apni so called 'BFFE' se)😡.

Anaita is sucessful in creating a misunderstanding between Karan and Ria.

Tomorrow Episode Preview:
 ZIshaan asks his mens to gather every information about Karan, Ria and Anaita. Karan say Trumpet and Jignesh took my phone's bettery out so that I can get stuck in this restaurent with you. Ria say you are not forced, you can leave. Karan say stop this drama of BFF, do this infront of someone who dont know you.

Screenshot from today's episode:

(Coming Soon)
Edited by Lovepreet1 - 8 years ago