Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
lovely story
plz update soon
_Divan_foreva thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter-7

She placed her hands in his nd he entwined his fingers wid hers nd dey both walked out of d room having content smile... The feeling of being 2gether nd standing beside each other meant evrythng to dem!!! 

---------------------------------------------------------
As dey went put of d room... he again pulled ishita nd wid a jerk she landed on his chest... she looked at him questioning through her eyes as if "wat??" He den dragged her to her room again nd pinned her against door... She widened her eyes nd was about to say...but b4 she culd say nythng her words were swallowed by him as he placed his lips on hers for a bang on liplock!!..He licked her lower lip nd den chewed her upper lip... dis way he gave attention to her teasing lips for about 5-6 mins.. wen ishita wid full force in her body left... pushed him apart!!!

She gave him deadly glare coz of again messing up wid her attire...while he gave a look as if it wasn't anythng wrong... just dis way dey communicated for a while at last he winked at her naughtily nd licked his lower lip again wen she said "Ramaannn!!!" He replied "Ishiiitaaa"

Ishita: Ye kya harkat thi?? She said fuming wid anger...
Raman: Ye woh harkat thi jo har couples karte hei... he said raising his collar to show he was proud at his answer...
Ishita: Raman... pss...aap na jao pehele... mei baadme aaungi.. 
Raman: Areee aise kaise jau jaan!! Jaoo tum firse touch up karlo mei yaha wait kar rha hu..!!  She blushed at his endearment but den said
Ishita: Naii... aap jaoo mei aapke saath nahi aaungi!! She said as if a adamant child wid an angry pout...
Juz den Raman came close to her a bit.. nd cupped her right cheek nd said.."Jaan aise face mat banaya karoo... warna pata nahii hum kamre s bahar niklenge bhi k nahii" Ishita blushed nd downcasted her eyes... 
Raman: Oyeee hoyyye... Maarne ka iraada hei kyaaa... plzz don't do dis babyy!!...he said wid a deep husky voice...

Ishita thought of not to say anything but smiled wid red cheeks nd left to do a little bitty touch-up... juz as she saw her image in mirror... she was shocked... as her lower lip had a mark of bite coz of his ministration few mins back... while Raman was standing at door leaning on it wid his cross leg.. nd cross hands.. nd smiling dreamily!! His trance was broken wen he heard her call him.. he gave his dimpled smile nd went near her.. nd ask "Wat happen babyy?" She blushed but den anger again came up nd said "Wat happen??... ask me wat not happened"...
Raman: Okk..sweetie as u wish..
Tell me wat not happened???
Ishita glaredat him nd just pointed at her lips...where he culd se his love bite!!! He smiled naughtily nd thought of playing for a while... 
Nd said "ohhh babyyy u need one more kiss??... well m veryy mch okk wid it.." he said getting clise to her... she twisted his left ear badly...while he winced in pain.. nd shouted "Aahh...Madhrasan paglaa gayi hei kya..kaan chod mera..." 

She left his ear nd said angrily "Ab aaya na utt pahad k niche...ab batao iska kya karu meiii" she said pointing towards her lower lip... 
Raman who again got into his naughty self said "Arreee jaise ye hua heii... waise hi ye jayega.. nd meii wohii kar raha tha par tum toh maar pitt pe utar aayi" he said making eva so innocent face... 
She huffed in angernd looked other way... he den back hugged her nd said "Jaan... u have lip gloss na cover it wid the help of it..  y u r getting soo mch puzzled??" She den said "Raman agar kisiko pata chal gaya toh... sabko samaj aati hei baat... humara iss tarah zyada der tak saath rehena woh bhi akele... aur fir ye..." 
Raman: Babyy...don't worry..kisiko kuch pata nahi chalega... now be my sweet JKR nd reapply ur lip gloss so i can taste it again!!! He winked naughtily flaunting his cute dimples... she smacked him by her elbow... dey both laughed nd he rested his forehead on the back of her head... nd dey both closed their eyes living the moment... while he tightened his grip on her..!! Aftr some time be broke apart nd she applied her lip gloss trying hard to cover d gift given by him on her lip!!! He tried hard 2 suppress his chuckle nd wen she turned he made innocent face nd said "chalee.." he again forwarded his hand toher while she kept her hand on his.. nd dey both finally got out of her room..

As dey were getting close to their family who were busy in their own sweet time...Ishita tried to withdraw her hands frm his... but evrytym she did... evrytym she felt his grip getting tight on their clasped hands... Ishita looked at him horrified... as she feared of getting caught by their family...!! He looked at her nd said firmly "Don't do dat"... making her stop at her protests... she gave a deadly glare nd he chuckled... he bent 2wards her ear nd said... "Jab tum gussa hoti ho na toh tumhari naak laal hojati hei... aur pata hei tab muje kya karne ka mann hota hei..." he said in a hoarse voice coz of burning wid desires..!!! 

Ishita who by now sensed desire in his voice turned towards him nd said in a serious tone... "Raman plzzz leave my hand it doesn't look good... nd more den dat wat we wuld answer if dey question us bout d same.. plzzz baba understand na..!!"
Raman: Ohhh...Babyyy tumhare inhi adaoo pe marta huu meii... ufff...ye durii ab sahii jaye na.. said in a dramatic way...
Ishita giggled nd smacked him by her right hand nd said "now let go off my hand"...
Raman: Nooo Never ever..!! He said in damn serious tone tightening his grip on her hand...
Ishita who sensed dis said "Plzzz na jaane do... mei yaha pe hi hu..."
Raman smiled at her cuteness nd let go off her hand nd den moved more forward towards their family!!

Soon dey joined family and all had great time 2gether... wid two souls having their eyes only for each other!! Toshiji nd Madhvijinstarted their daily banter nd all were having good laugh at their light hearted banters.. while Raman was continously checking his gril out who was busy in laughing..!! She felt his gaze on her so she looked at him nd there eyes met... he blowed a kiss to her nd shd blushed harder... nd loweres her eyes nd fidgeted wid her nails..!! He smiledat her antics wen dey heard a voice cuming from door..
"Sooo evryone is having great time widout me haaa...Not fairr...!! Ek jaan aayi te dujii jaan ko bhul jaogedd" said in an extreme dramatic way... while evry1 laughed nd Toshiji said..."Aree mihika puttar...!! Aaja meriii chotii madhrasannn!! Aur ae ki keh rhi hei...tuje koii bhul sakta hei bhala!! Haii... woh toh ye tere maa hei na pareshan kar rhi thi muje.."
Mihika: Awww... aunty u r sooo sweet... mei toh mazak kar rhi thi... by d way muje aajke cheif guest se toh milne do... zara meii bhi mill lu unse... q ishu akkaa!!.. mihika said stressing last 3 words.. nd smiling devilishly!!! Ishita glared at her... 
Raman who noticed d exchange but didn't knew why his Ish was glaring her beloved sis... chuckled at his Ish's red nise nd cheeks coz of anger...!!! 

Mihika looked at him nd said "Heyyy Bhaii!!! Hwz uu!!!" She rished to his side nd hugged him!!! Raman too smiked nd hugged her back!!! Saying "M all fine...tumhare saamne jo khada hu!!! Tu bata tu kaise hei...Koi murga halaal hua ya naii?" He asked keeping hism right arm araound her shoulder!!.. as i said dat all children were bought up together soo dis kind of hugs nd talks were normal 4 dem to do infront of family!!  Mihika replied "Bas ekdumm badhiya... aur rhi baat murga halaal hone ki.. toh woh aap aaj hi aaye hei na dheere dheere halaal ho hi jayega!!" She said looking at her akka who was already looking at dem!! Mihika  winked at her akka while Raman saw his girl blushing but was wondering the reason behind d same..!! "Bhaii khana khaya... aaj specially Ishu akka ne banaya hei!! Kaisa laga khana??" Asked mihika  in an excited tone!! While Raman answered "Hmm...khana wakey mei khoob laajawaab tha!!" Looking at Ishita meaningfully!! She blushed nd looked other way!! 
Raman again said "waise mikuu... aaj ki sweet dish toh aur bhiii Laajawab thi... u shuld try it!!"
Mihika: bhaii sweet dish mei payasam hei jo ki amma muje subah subah 20 baar chakha  chuki hei..!!
Raman laughed nd said "achaa...muje toh kuch strawberry sa mila tha sweet dish mei"
He saw Ishita stiffening nd her eyes wide opened in shock dat Raman is openly saying IT to her little sis alsoo...

He chuckled at her reaction nd saw mihika thinking wat it culd be... she randomly looked towards her akka who was blushing + angry + embarrassed at same time... she wondered who brought her brave akka jn such state in which only she culd bring her... nd den she realised her akka glaring at her would jeeju but now Raman Bhai... 

Miku being intelligent in such matters too dragged him a bit away from family... nd quipped in nd said "Ohhh!!! Strawberry?? Aisa koii sweet toh banaya nahii tha aaj amma ne... nd den eva soo slowly said which only Raman could here... "Bhaii..errr...i mean my would be jeeju i knw bout wat u r talking akka bought dat lip gloss juz 2 days back"... Now it was his turn to give blushing + angry + embarrassed but wid shock alsoo added look... (LOL)... By now he turned all red...he looked at Miku whom he considered his little sis to make sure dat wateva he heard was true or not...!! She nodded nd again whispered "I know evrythng dudee!!" Nd winked naughtily keeping her arm on his shoulder nd keeping another hand on her waist tapping her right feet creating her own tune!!.. 

He asked stammering "wh...wha..what you..ermmm he swallowed hard in b/w wiped invisible sweat drop wich was about to come from his forehead nd finally completed still stuttering nd horrified "What...u r... talking ...about...??"
Mihika: ohhoo bhaiii don't b nervous we all know about u both... nd before she could complete her sentence 
Raman: What do u mean by WE ALL KNOW??? He asked stressing last three words horrified...
Mihika chuckled nd said "Bhaii lemme finish first atleast... i said Me, Romi, nd Vandu akka knows dis... not our parents!! We left dat work on u two...
Raman sighed nd den again came back on his panic mode saying "Lekin tumhe aur Romi ko kaise pata??"
Mihika: baat ye hei ki ek din Ishita akka aur Romi baat kar rhe the nd says him whole thing...

Flashback 

Romi nd Ishita were alone as Mrs. Bhalla nd Iyer went to bring some groceries nd mihika went to her friend's home to do combined project!! 
Romi: yaar Ishu di bohot bore ho raha hei...
Ishita continue writing her notes said "Kya karna heii bolo...!!"
Romi: Aap kya karogi... aap mere saamne dekh bhi nahi rhii ho...
Ishita by now completed her notes nd closed her book nd pen nd finally looked at him saying "Ye lo..bas bandh kardiya saara kaam..ab bataoo kya karna hei..!!"
Romi: Kuch khele??
Ishita thought for a while rolling her eyes 1st right den left nd den looked at romi nd said "Okhay!! Lekin lya khelenge??"
Romi: Truth and Dare??
Ishita: Nice idea..!! Ruko mei bottle leke aati hu!! She got up nd went to kitchen nd brought a bottle... nd said "Part of d cape of bottle wuld be answer nd back side wuld be question...okk??" Romi agreed nd nodded...

While mihika forgot to bring her notes which she collected from net!! She left from her friend's place to collect her notes..!!! 
Here Ishita turned d bottle nd it was her turn to ask quest to Romi... she grinned while Romi smiled sheepishly ruffling his hair..!! 
Ishita: Aheemm.!! Toh batao kya lena pasand karnege humare laad sahab.. Truth or Dare??
Romi: Ammm... Truth!! He smiled...
Ishita: ohkk!! So tell me about ur latest crush or GF!! While Romi blushed nd lowered his head smiling too!! Ishita saw dis nd said "ohhooo sum1 is blushing!! Hu...hu... "she elbowed him nd continued "chaloo ab bataoo kon hei woh jo humare laad sahab ko iss tarah blush karva sakti hei..hmmm"
Romi: Kya di aap bhii aur koii question nai tha aapke paas???? Nyways punjabi munda hu sach hi bataunga lekin aap promise karo aap kisiko nahi bataoge
Ishita: Promise...nahi bataungi lekin tun ye di dii bolna bandh karoo bohot bada bada feel hota hei..both laughed while romi continued
Romi: Well she's my GF abhi 3 din pehele hi our relationship started nd her name his Sarika!! He said dreamily 
Ishita chuckled nd den she too got lost in her Ravan Kumar's thought...

Romi shook her breaking her trancend said "hogaya ab aage badhe??"  Ishita nodded nd said ohkk.. she again rolled the bottle nd dis time it was her turn to answer nd romi's turn to question... he naughtily grinned while Ishita knew what was coming... Mihika by now reached at her apartment wen she heard Romi saying " Toh bataoo...Who is ur Crush or BF??" While ishita blushed nd downcasted her eyes!!! Romi in same way elbowed her saying "Sumone's blushing..hu...hu..." Mihika who eagerly anticipated to know her Akka's answer stopped nearby nd hide herself behind door!!!
Ishita: Tum bhi promise karo ki tum kisiko kuch nahi bataoge..
Romi pinched his neck nd said "pakka promise" smilingly...
Ishita: You know him very well... he's very mch close to you... she said all dis blushing harder remembering their day together before he left!!!
Romi quirked his eyebrow as if thinking who the person was... wen he heard her sayin "Its Raman my first crush nd love.." 
Romi in shock stood up nd looked at her astound... she too stood nd said "What??"... Romi still continued looking at her face shockingly nd den looked at her from her toes to her forehead gluping a lump hard... while mihika was also in same state..!! 

Romi composed himself from dis shock.. nd asked "Do...doe..does he...kn...know..ab..bab..about d..dis??" 
Ishita: Yess!! But i neva said him but he knows dis nd even i know dat he likes me...
Romi jumpednd said "whattt??? Bhaii likes you...??? Wen dis he said dis...OMG...OMG!!! Ishuuu how mch i wished u both to be together... dis is the most happiest thing i eva got to know..."
Ishita: Romii... ssshhh... aaram se... aur dekho ye kisiko batana mat...plzzz
Romi: woh sab toh thik hei but ye batao bhai kab kaha kaise propose kiya aapko...
Ishita: He didn't Romi... i refused him to say soo!!
Romi: Whattt??? Whyyy...
Ishita: Romi woh 5 saal k baad aayenge ab... aur fir agar woh ye baat bolke jaate toh mei nahi reh paati unse dur... aur fir ye unke career ka sawal hei... so meine mana kar diya unhe ye bolne se... aur kaha jab woh aayenge wapis tab hi bole... she said dreamily 
Romi: OMGG...OMGG.. Ishu...errr..i mean bhabhi... awww... aap dur nahi reh paogi UNSE huu...hu...he teased her... while she blused beetroot red... 
Ishita: Bas ab ye sab chodo kuch aur karte hei hum...
Just den mihika composed herself nd decided to go in but also thought of not saying dem dat she heard their convo...

Flashback Ends...

Raman: Whatt!!! Tumne unki puri baate sunli... Veryy Bad miku...

Mihika: Bhaii benefit toh aapka hi hei na... dekhoo Vandu akka, Me nd Romi knows about u two... but neither Vandu akka knows dat me nd Romiii know about dis nor Romi knows dat me nd Vandu akka knows d matter... aur rahi baat Ishu akka ki toh woh toh meine hi unhe bata diya tha us hi din raat ko...

Flashback 

Later at night Ishita was staring at his nd her selfie laying down on her bed... wen Mihika ran in her room nd snatched her phone frm her... Ishita was startled by sudden action nd ram behind her to get her phond back sayin "Mikuu... wat kind of misbehave is dis...give me my phn now...or else i won't leave u!!" She fumed at her little sister.. while mihika didn't paid any heed to her threat nd looked at her akka's phone nd saw 'their' selfiee.. her eyes widened at 'their' proximity in d pic... Ishita ran to her side nd again snatched her phn frm her mihika... Mihika looked at her akka wid a shicked expression...
Ishita: whattt?? Why u looking at me as if u looked a creature..
Mihika: wat was dat akka?? 
Ishita: watt??.. ohh dat pic... cumon... miku hum sab selfie lete hei.. waise heii humne bhi selfie li isme badi baat kya hei??
Mihika:Akka selfiee se muje kki problem nahi hei ye aap bhi jante ho... but how u both standing sok close... Akka sach sach batado muje...waise bhii muje adha sach malum hei..
Ishita's eyes widened nd she was horrified... nd said " watt... kya adha sach??"
Mihika: Akka i know u both like eachother... nd i heard you saying dis.. so don't try to act innocent ..
Ishita: Whatt??  How u knw dis... miku plzzz kisiko batana mat...plzzz
Mihika: Akka agar muje batana hi hota toh kabka bata chuko hoti... ab aap plz muje sab bataengi?? Raman Bhaii??? How.. nd wen u fell for him??
Ishita: woh sab tuje bata dungi mei... ab plzzz ye baat kisiko mat batana!! Plzz
Mihika looked at her suspiciously nd den said "Okk.. lekin akka aapko muje batana hoga aapko Bhai kabse pasand heii aur kaise..."
Ishita: Okk done.. she said while blushing...
Mihika: Awww akka u r blushing...
Ishita smacked her nd den mihika hugged her akka tightly happy for her..!! 

Flashback Ends!!

Raman laughed imagining small ishita giving all tjose expression!! While mihika looked at him... Realising her gaze on him he stopped laughing nd said "Heyy!! Kya hua?? Aise kyu dekh rhi ho??"
Mihika: Bhai ek baat kahu aapse??
Raman: tu kabse permission lene lagi... boll!!
Mihika: Meine dekha hei akka ko in 5 saalo mei... woh aapse bohot pyaar karti hei aur ek bhi pal aisa nahi tha jisme unhone aapko yaad na kiya ho...aur unhe aap pe sabse... sabsee zyada bharosa hei... itna zyada ki unhine muje ye sochne pe majboor kardiya ki kya koi kisi pe itna zyaada bharosa bhi kar sakta hei?? She use to cry alone in room looking at ur photo weneva she achieved any medal or any thing... plzzz unhe kabhi niraash mat karna aur kabhi unka saath mat chodna!! Said mihika wid moist eyes for her akka!!

Raman: Miku..tu toh badi hogayi yaar!!! Aur tuje kya lagta hei ye tadap sirf tumhari akka ne face ki hei... mei bhi itna hi tadpa hu jitna tumhari akka... shayad usse bhi zyaada tadpa hu... Aur rahi baat bharose ki... toh woh hum dono ek dusre pe khudse bhi zyaada karte hei... aur dusdi baat saath chodne ki... ab jab tum sab jaanti ho... toh agar saath chutna hi hota toh kabka chut chuka hota... in 5 saalo mei kayii ladkiya aisi thi jo kuch bhi karne ko taiyaar thi...bas unhe mere saath rehena tha... lekin nahii aisa kuch nahi hua.. nd dis is not only my part... tumhari akka jaise dikhti hei.. i mean she's just sooo beautiful..toh usse bhii kai baar aise situation face kiye honge jaha pe ladke kuch bhi karte honge uska attention paane k liye lekin usne kya kiya... intazaar..mere liye... WE ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER Miku... meine ye tumhari akka se bhi waada kiya tha aur aaj tumse bhi waada karta hu.. ki mei kabhi bhiii uska saath nahi chodunga aur nahi kabhi uska bharosa todunga...

Listening to dis a tear dropped frm her eyes... Raman saw dis nd wiped her tears nd said "Kya yaar miku... saara pyaar apni akka k liye hi hei...mere liye kuch nahi...aur tumhari vandu akka hei na unhone bhi muje lamba chodha lecture diya tha iss hi baare mei... ohhh shittt!!! He said while mihika looked at him nd asked "Kya huaa??" He said "Ek galti kardi yaarrr!!!"Nd kept his hand on his head nd showed his tounge...
Mihika: kyaa galtii??
Raman: Mei tum teeno beheno ko waada kar chuka.. ab agar bhaagna bhi ho toh nahii bhaag sakta... shittt mannn!!!  He said lightening the emotional convo...

Mihika: Sochna bhii matt aosa karne kaa...while holding in collar nd he flew his both hands up in air nd said "Merii itni himmat ki 3 madhrasan sherniyo se pangaa lunga... na baba..muje apni jaan pyari hei...nd u knw wat meri jaan merii Ish hei...so don't worry Rani jaise rakhunga use" he said smiling nd assuring her...
Mihika too smiled while Raman side hugged her..!! 

Link for Chapter-8
Chapter-8
Dats all for now... hope u all like it...plzz do leave ur valuable cmmnts nd hit d like button!!! 
BUDDY ME IF U WANT PM's..!!

Edited by Devyani.Bagla - 8 years ago
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Heyy
just caught up with it today
so gonna read it from d beginning
so will b commenting late
i hope you don't mind
MlovesKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail