LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Thank you Ujwal. 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: existentialism

Okay, am slightly or may be highly confused. 

"Maa" a girl around age of 3 years called out for her mom.

"Haan aa rahi hun" her mother replied from the kitchen.

"Mujhe park jana hain" she cried out.

"Jab pap aayenge na tab jana" her mother said while coming out of the kitchen.

"Nahi...!!!mujhe aap dono ke saath jana hain!!"she said.

"Aapka hokum sar aankhon par" a manly voice disturbed the mother-daughter duo.

"Papa" the little clapped her hands when she saw her dad and spread her arms indicating that she wants a hug from her daddy.

"So chale?" he said and picked up her in his arms.

"Yeshhh" the little one said in an excited voice.

"Meine change kar ke aati hun" her mother said.

"Koi zarurath nahi...late hojayega hume esi hi chal...achi lag rahi hain" he said making her angry.

"Huh!!" she said and walked towards the car while both father and daughter giggled.

"Aaj bohout mazza aya na mumma papa" the little one who was sitting on the lap of her mother asked.

"Bohout zyada" her mother said kissing her cheek. 

Now that I have got the english translation of this, was this a flashback Niya had about her childhood and her time with her parents? If yes, then the current scenario is a lot more than confusing to me.

Wanna know what happened between SwaRon. Enjoyed the update. Am not gonna ''thank you'' Keechu ๐Ÿ˜› (but you gotta know that am grateful) for makin' the most of it in English.

Love,

Linda๐Ÿค—

Thank you linda. ๐Ÿค—
I hope your confusion is cleared now. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spark.Shreya

That was a nice update and surely a long one. Although I am really confused here, and can't guess what must have happened, but it seems like Swayam is hurt beyond limits and the reason is Sharon :( ,but then the previous update where Niya's flashback is written tells a different story altogether!..Too much confusion to be cleared,hoping u would update this regularly:)

Loved the way how Rey gives Swayam a reality check.I feel so bad for Niya,hoping that she would get all the love she deserves  from her father soon.With this part I'm getting a feeling that probably Rey is going to send Niya to Swayam's place soon.
I'm missing Sharon now,hoping she'll be seen soon:)

Thank you so much dear.
I hope your confusion got cleared about that flashback. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Thank you dear.
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHA_85

I am loving rey in this a lot ๐Ÿ˜Š
his words are damn good and prefectly suited to "MR-I-DON'T-BUT-I-DO-CARE-FOR-MY-DAUGHTER"
TaaRey are best as ma and pa๐Ÿค—
Rey's character is the most IMP and the way you are showing him is fabulous ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Niya's character my god no words to them ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
her reacted and saying those words to rey ๐Ÿ˜”
and obviously swayam ki beti hai haar nahi manegi she keep trying till he'll not accept her ๐Ÿ˜†
her convo with there pic๐Ÿ˜ญ

swayam ,am still confused with him at a point he do care & love his daughter but just because of he and his wife's past he is pushing her and because shar has given birth to her๐Ÿฅบ  ...so selfish๐Ÿ˜ก

I really loved rey convo or to say the reality check he was giving to swayam ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hoping he'll think on it even rey to have his wife ,he loves niya and care for swaron but he must be having dream too of having own kids 

MISSED SHARON POV in this part 
and yes yours note even i didn't think too much on the flashback after reading the note  i thought arre niya toh 9yrs ki hai and from last 9yrs shar is in prison family time kaha se hoga 

it was amazing beautiful fabulous update 

Thank you dear.
Your all confusions will be cleared soon. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ecstasy--

Hey 
Nice story
Awesome start
The flashback was very well written.
Update soon.

Thank you dear.
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: existentialism

Thanks for clearin' it Keechu and Nidhi. Appreciate it:) Awaitin' an update.

And also, a very Happy New Year. Have a blast you guys๐Ÿฅณ

You are most welcome Linda ๐Ÿค—
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: --NupurSwaron--

Superb update ...loved it   ๐Ÿ‘

The way u potrayed rey's character is brilliant ...he is most imp here as pillar of strength n d way rey n tani has been there for niya n loving her tryng to fulfil d absence of her parents...dere bond is amazing 

Niya is so cute n how she understands swayam action n she misses her parents is hearttouchng n dat part of story shows a flow of emotions
Her pain n how she craves for her  father love ...hope swayam gets on track n realises dat he shudnt treat her daughter lyk dat
Finally rey gave swayam d reality check i guess dats needed ...hope swayam mends his mistake of punishing his own daughter without any reason as he needs sharon same way niya too needs her parents love 
Update soon 

Thank you so much dear.
Will update soon.
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: anum_6

Super update
Nidhi update soon

Thank you dear. 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

PART THREE

Like every morning, swayam was running late for his office, he was in a white shirt, and black pants, the buttons of his shirt were open, the tie loosely hung around his neck. "Mom where is my blue file?" he yelled. "That is in the cupboard swayam." he ran towards his cupboard to take it out while talking to his assistant through phone, which he had securely held between his shoulder and right ear. "Fu*k" he cursed under his breath when something fell on his feet from the cupboard.

The time stood still when he saw what that was, very carefully he bend over and took it like that was a pet. He ran his fingers over its black shining body, his body shivered when it come contact with the piece of memory.

He raised that to the level of his eyes, after closing one eye he looked through its slit, his fingers slowly moved to the button to click, to capture the moment. He smiled ear to ear, he smiled at its memories, her memories.

He smiled at it, to her crazy thoughts. His ran his fingers through what she has written on it with her beautiful handwriting.

"To swayam...

Happy  anniversary!"

Yours only

Sharon.

"Swayam... you are still not ready yet. What are you doing there?" Her voice felt like music to his ears. He did not turn around, he knows it's a dream and he did not have the courage to smash it. He stood there enjoying her voice.

"What the hell swayam, you didn't even wear your shirt properly?" She pulled him to look at her. He forgot to breath for a minute, her face was glowing.

He could not dare to open his mouth, a single word from his mouth could break this beautiful dream, and he just obeyed her. She started to close his shirt buttons and tied his tie properly; he just stared at her without blinking. Like in a dream she looked like an angel, her hair strands flew in the wind. His fingers itched to touch them, to tuck them behind her ear.

"You were searching something?" once again her voice fell in to his ears,

He nodded his head. He does not care to over think, he wanted it, her presence, and he inhaled her heavenly scent.

"Swayamm... you are getting late."  The voice does not belong to his wife anymore, whereas it belongs to his mother.

"What the hell?"  He cursed looking at his mother who was standing near his bedroom door.

"Mind your Language. And come to the dining, dad is waiting for you." she then returned to kitchen.

His mind ran to many directions, he was still standing in front of the cupboard, the shirt same as before, opened. The tie hung loosely around his neck waiting to be tied. He smiled meekly at his stupid dream,

"Niya is going to be ten tomorrow, I need to do something."  He mumbled mostly to himself.

My Niya will become 10 tomorrow, 10th birthday! It will be a great day for her, 10 long years... I lived in this loathsome prison, away from my family. I hope she misses me on her birthdays; did they celebrate her first birthday? May be they did, just few months were enough to forget everything... I could not celebrate her first birthday, it has just I was not a part of it. If that calamity had not fallen upon my life, then now I would have been planning my daughter's birthday. I wish I could get a time machine and just go back and erase that awful day from our life.

Here everyone says 10 years are long enough to forget everything and move on, did he? No, I know my swayam, our love was not weak, he will not and he cannot. Swayam can never live without his Sharon, he can't move on from his Sharon, Can he?

Then why did not he come to meet you here? Someone asked from inside, the one thing I do not like to think, if I did I will come up with nothing, that is still a mystery, he still trust me??? My heart wants to believe he do, but my mind, do not.

I hope swayam is the same person who I loved from the college days, I hope he took care of himself and Niya...it has been nine long years that disaster happened yet it is so fresh in my mind...9th January was and always will be special day...this was the day when swayam proposed me. The same day when swayam and I got into our sacred relation, the same day when Niya came into our world. It will be our 14th anniversary and 10th birthday of our doll. I so wished I was present there with you and Niya swayam, I miss you and I love you.

She closed her diary and let go of her tears, which she was holding until now, tears continue to fall down until a voice disturbed her.

"Sharon" the woman jailer called.

"Yes sir" Sharon said while rubbing her tears from her face and coming towards the jailer.

"There is good news for you," the jailer said making her smile widely.

Has swayam finally come to meet her, Sharon's heartbeat rose.

"What sir?" She asked with anticipation that she will tell, that someone has come to meet her but her all hopes crushed into pieces when the jailer said she was going to be free tomorrow, which was a secret. The jailer was more than a police officer for Sharon, she had become a friend who understood her life in these nine years, Sharon said a small thank you to her and she went to the corner of the dark room, which was her life as she described to others. She sat down with the support of the wall, and thought about tomorrow; was she going to be with her husband and daughter or will she lead the same life, which she has been leading since the past nine years...

------

"It's Niya's birthday tomorrow." Swayam said out of the blue, he did not even have the gut to look at his best friend.

"That's good... at least you remember her birthday." Rey murmured.

"I remember Rey, I do."

Swayam was looking towards the sky through the glass window, he was staring at the sun, it has no role in his life anymore, it can never light up his life again, he lost the brightness of his life when he decided to believe someone more than his love.

"So?" Rey asked him, his voice was encouraging swayam to take out the things that he had buried inside him.

"Can you celebrate her 10th birthday in a grand way?" Swayam looked at Rey for the first time in the evening; his eyes glistered with unsaid hopes.

"What?" Rey shouted, making him stumble back to few steps.

"Don't be so shocked Rey, It's a special day for her, please celebrate it in a grand way." His face was emotionless, but his eyes were shouting helplessness.

"I'm not asking you, it's my request."

"But she doesn't like grand parties swayam, she has the same thoughts like you, simple, She loves to be simple" Rey said with a soft smile, just talking about her made him happy.

"I thought she is like her mom," Swayam said calmly, he turned his eyes towards the sky again.

"Hmm...Don't create your own thoughts which make you far away from your loved ones" 

"I know...but I am too scared to bring someone close to me."

"Swayam dar tha bhi hain? [Swayam gets afraid too?]" He said laughing sarcastically.

"Jab se himmat chod kar gayi tab se dar raha hun. [I have been afraid since my courage left me]" swayam said, smiling thinking about his fate.

"It has been nine years swayam, let it go out of your mind and just accept Niya, it will be the best thing that can make you guys both happy." Rey tired once again to put some sense in Swayam's brain.

"We will talk about this on some other day." He avoided the matter once again.

"Now tell me the reason that you had to bring me here," Rey, said ignoring the topic that they were discussing before.

"Party should be there, a grand party and I will take care of the finance, but I want you and Tanni to make her ready for this as you told that she doesn't like grand parties" swayam said with a request in his voice and wanting to celebrate the birthday. He wants to see his daughter happy and enjoying in front of his eyes.

"I will try my best...but how come this sudden affection formed in your heart?" Rey asked him making sure he has to answer the question...

-------

"Maa" Niya shouted, entering the house, making sure that her maa get to know that she has arrived at home.

"Princess" Taani exclaimed with happiness as she saw Niya entering the house.

"I missed you," Niya said hugging her

"I missed you too my baby girl" taani said breaking the hug and pulling her cheeks.

"Maa bohout bhuk lagi hain.. khana khila do" ["maa feeling so hungry... give food na"] she pouted.

"Aap dress change kar do maa apke liye abhi khana bana thi hain" ["you go and change your dress maa will make food for you"] taani said making her smile wide. She nodded her head and ran towards her room but stopped in middle and asked taani.

"maa where is paa?" 

"He is in some meeting, will be returning soon" she didn't want to disclose that her paa is in a meeting with her daddy, convinced by Taani's excuse she nodded her head and moved inside her room..

"Krishna ji kyun kar rahe ho us nanhi si jaan ke saath esa!! Ek paas ho ke bhi usseh itna duur hain aur dusra..." ["oh god, why are you doing this to that baby girl, one is so close to her yet so far and other..."] she stopped in middle...I hope bhai gets some knowledge that niya is his own flesh and will love her. She said rubbing her tears, which were now flowing from her eyes, and goes towards kitchen to make something for her niya, but for unfortunately someone was listening to her talks!

"Maa the thing both we want will take time maa...will take time" she said while leaning on the door and falling down with the support of it, she then allowed her tears to flow which she hide from everyone.

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago