Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Ohhh please... when will people get the reality check?
Do people really thimk that Mandy gives a damn about Rishabh?πŸ˜•

People are telling him that Priya broke his relationship with Mandana? πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Like seriously? πŸ€ͺ

Look yeah people can ship and imagine whatever they want πŸ˜³ 
Tbh even I thought people were blaming priya and Rochelle for no reason but if you watch the show again, it's true. Rishabh and Mandana were inseparable (as friends) until Priya came and both priya and Rochelle told him stuff against Mandy which made Rishabh angry. Rochelle wanted to be Mandy's friend and priya wanted to be rishabh's. And bas they achieved that  
Annie_Ali thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

Tbh even I thought people were blaming priya and Rochelle for no reason but if you watch the show again, it's true. Rishabh and Mandana were inseparable (as friends) until Priya came and both priya and Rochelle told him stuff against Mandy which made Rishabh angry. Rochelle wanted to be Mandy's friend and priya wanted to be rishabh's. And bas they achieved that  

BANG ON palki thats what i was thinking throughout the show rochelle devi πŸ€’wanted mandana all to herself and priya wanted rish all to her self and they instigated rish and mandy agaisnt each for thier own motive😭
Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie695

BANG ON palki thats what i was thinking throughout the show rochelle devi πŸ€’wanted mandana all to herself and priya wanted rish all to her self and they instigated rish and mandy agaisnt each for thier own motive😭

And I'm not just saying this, it's true.
Rochelle's a pro at turning and twisting things. With the chocolate incident, she said Mandy stole the chocolates but she didn't mention that Mandana took it for secret Santa -_-
And with the shawl one, she blamed it on Mandy even tho she wasn't sure herself if she took it or not! She never finishes the story fully -_- 
And Rishabh admitted it was Rochelle who said Mandana is using friendship for the game. Rochelle you liar! Mandy always said she doesn't want to make friends because she doesn't want to use people like that. 
Then there's priya who kept telling Rishabh "Mandy is this Mandy is that" -_-
It's only after priya entered, that them two started having fights over the silliest things like biscuit πŸ˜†
Before, them two would sort it out together but afterwards, they just couldn't stop fighting 
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@
"Rishabh and Mandana were inseparable"

LOL  !! 🀣🀣   Sorry couldn't resistπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Did Priya tell Rishabh to show Mandana his middle finger? 
Did Rochelle tell Mandana to call Rishabh "Harami", "Saala", "Namard" etc etc?  Those were her own words right?
So much for inseparable friendsπŸ˜†

Why don't you guys blame Giselle too?
After all , by that logic Giselle also ruined Rishabh and Mandana's janam-janam ka pyar.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In fact why spare others?
All HMs, Bigg Boss, Salman & entire crew of BB should be blamed for breaking RishMan's friendshipπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Anyways, I really don't have anything else to say.  

You yourself said it πŸ˜‰@bold πŸ˜›

#Imagine_TV

Don't mind πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
Edited by diasingh2 - 8 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOL
There is no tax on imagination 
There is nothing wrong in imagination till its harmless but here everyone throwing Rochelle and Priya under bus

Salman has never allowed anyone to make any strategy, every strategy was exposed on weekend then how did this big saazish of Rochelle and Priya was never exposed?  May be like non existing RishMan,  even this saazish never existed in reality.  It's all khayali pulao  πŸ˜†  after shipping for non existing couple, now it's time to bring non existing twists like how wicked Priya and Rochu seperated inseparable RishMan. πŸ˜†

I remember only one time Rochelle informed about confesion made by Mandana to Rishab, but it was truth, not some cooked up story by Rochelle.  Rochelle said that in front of Mandana. Priya just wanted to be friends of Rishab,  Rishab was not personal property of Mandana,  if priya was his friend it doesn't mean Mandana was not allowed to be his friend at same time. It was Mandana's choice to be alone.

Waiting to read more like Diggy seperated RishMan OR Rimi Separated RishMan. πŸ˜†

I have read read one quote in bollywood forum

Cancer has cure
AIDS will have cure one day
But Delusion will never have any cure

Or something along those lines.
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: White-Rose

LOL

There is nothing wrong in imagination till its harmless but here everyone throwing Rochelle and Priya under bus

Salman has never allowed anyone to make any strategy, every strategy was exposed on weekend then how did this big saazish of Rochelle and Priya was never exposed?  May be like non existing RishMan,  even this saazish never existed in reality.  It's all khayali pulao  πŸ˜†  after shipping for non existing couple, now it's time to bring non existing twists like how wicked Priya and Rochu seperated inseparable RishMan. πŸ˜†

I remember only one time Rochelle informed about confesion made by Mandana to Rishab, but it was truth, not some cooked up story by Rochelle.  Rochelle said that in front of Mandana. Priya just wanted to be friends of Rishab,  Rishab was not personal property of Mandana,  if priya was his friend it doesn't mean Mandana was not allowed to be his friend at same time. It was Mandana's choice to be alone.

Waiting to read more like Diggy seperated RishMan OR Rimi Separated RishMan. πŸ˜†

Cancer has cure

Bang on !! Too good
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Rishabh knows how mandana is, she won't have any friends , maybe she believes everybody is inferior to her lol. But rishabh shouldn't feel bad or something. I as a person would have preferred to be miles away from mandana. Mandy isn't a nice human being , she is very rude and selfish.. Sorry if iam hurting anyone but that's wat i feel. Even though i did not like prince one bit, i did not like her behaviour with Prince especially her snatching the food from him.. But anyways the show is over now , they all can do whatever they wish to do now πŸ˜†
Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

@
"Rishabh and Mandana were inseparable"

LOL  !! 🀣🀣   Sorry couldn't resistπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Did Priya tell Rishabh to show Mandana his middle finger? 
Did Rochelle tell Mandana to call Rishabh "Harami", "Saala", "Namard" etc etc?  Those were her own words right?
So much for inseparable friendsπŸ˜†

Why don't you guys blame Giselle too?
After all , by that logic Giselle also ruined Rishabh and Mandana's janam-janam ka pyar.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In fact why spare others?
All HMs, Bigg Boss, Salman & entire crew of BB should be blamed for breaking RishMan's friendshipπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Anyways, I really don't have anything else to say.  

You yourself said it πŸ˜‰@bold πŸ˜›

#Imagine_TV

Don't mind πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Inseparable yani close friends, you forgot to quote the friends disclaimer I made in brackets. What's so funny about that? πŸ˜• I didn't mean inseparable as in destined lovers or anything shish πŸ˜†
No priya and Rochelle didn't tell Rishabh or Mandana to do anything but they did say lots of stuff against Rishabh and Mandana. Btw it was Rishabh who started fighting, he said stuff like "go back to Iran" and "Puri body andar daal doonga" πŸ€’ And that only happened after Rochelle told him about Mandy's no friends policy. And then priya actually told him not to trust Mandy in the murder task. Before this happened, Rishabh never fought with Mandy. And gizelle actually made them friends again. When she left, Rishabh started fighting with Mandy again.  Why would I blame anyone else? πŸ˜•
Look yeah I'm saying this cus that's what I observed, if you don't agree to it then that's fine ;) 

@Bold Why would I mind? Nothing wrong in imagination. Btw I'm only a fan of their friendship, don't think I want them to have 'janam-janam ka pyar' πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: White-Rose

LOL

Cancer has cure

@Bold Really? Do you really think Salman exposed every single strategy. Wow you think highly of Salman πŸ˜† 
Btw noones saying it was Rochelle and priyas strategy to separate them, at least I did not say that. 
Rochelle did not cook any story up to Rishabh, but she did leave it half told. She said Mandana is using friendship for the game but that's totally opposite to what Mandy was doing. Mandana did not want friends to use them in the game but here Rochelle is saying that's exactly what Rishabh did. That is definitely twisting things IMO.
And priya tbh hasn't done much but did she really have to tell Rishabh not to trust Mandy and that she's this, she's that? If I was Mandy, even I wouldn't trust Rishabh. He suddenly started supporting priya and fighting with her over biscuit and even matters which didn't involve him. 

Btw it's not delusion. Delusion would be if I was thinking they loved each other and expecting it to come true. I just think they had a good bond in the house but it all got ruined due to MU. I don't expect them to start dating, fall in love or anything like that. As for shipping them then, I know imagination doesn't become reality ;) 
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Inseparable yani close friends, you forgot to quote the friends disclaimer I made in brackets. What's so funny about that? πŸ˜• I didn't mean inseparable as in destined lovers or anything shish πŸ˜†
No priya and Rochelle didn't tell Rishabh or Mandana to do anything but they did say lots of stuff against Rishabh and Mandana. Btw it was Rishabh who started fighting, he said stuff like "go back to Iran" and "Puri body andar daal doonga" πŸ€’ And that only happened after Rochelle told him about Mandy's no friends policy. And then priya actually told him not to trust Mandy in the murder task. Before this happened, Rishabh never fought with Mandy. And gizelle actually made them friends again. When she left, Rishabh started fighting with Mandy again.  Why would I blame anyone else? πŸ˜•
Look yeah I'm saying this cus that's what I observed, if you don't agree to it then that's fine ;) 

@Bold Why would I mind? Nothing wrong in imagination. Btw I'm only a fan of their friendship, don't think I want them to have 'janam-janam ka pyar' πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

See. You have all the right to ship anyone you want to. I have no problem with anyone.

@bold
You are claiming that you guys just want them to be friends
but I have seen many people here who feel that Rishabh and Mandana have feelings for each other.πŸ˜•
This bit seems seems funny to me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You know what kind of "feelings" I am talking about.πŸ˜†

and chalo maan lete hain that Priya broke RishMan's "friendship"πŸ˜†,
but the fact that someone like Priya was able to break them speaks volumes of their "unbreakable" friendship.
LOL.  Do you guys even care about the fact that Mandana has a boyfriend?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now I just hope people don't accuse me for spreading negativity and bla bla.πŸ˜†

If me raising a point means I am spreading negativity,
then what does cursing/blaming Priya and Rochelle means? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways,
The show is over now and I have no problem with Mandy or Rishabh or anyone.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by diasingh2 - 8 years ago