Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritvi23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey naina..it was fab. Dear
how beautifully you started and how beautifully you ended it this...really appreciating..:-)
how many up and downs will come now in mehbeer's life..?
But it will be fun i am sure & yess...thanks for your pms..everytime
ShiViGot7NCTzen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really Heart wrenching the Way their convo. turn into😭
Madhvi & Meher's conversation Is really kinda Ma-beti convo.
Meher knew He isn't hurting her Intentionally
Meher's POV is much fairer
"Everything that happened according to his wish made him happy and she always gave in to his demands."
Aww "Drunked Abeer" BD Ki yaad aa gayi ree😭
And that all scene made me Numb;Abeer kar kya rahe ho😲
But Aah Sorry is The thing that can heal Pain to some extent
That Morning Scene was Heaven
Finally They decided to Have a Freshstart👍🏼

Life is all Roller Coster Ride🤣🤣
And Ur Updates are proof of that.🤗
Keep it Up
Overall Update was Fab👏
Waiting For Next
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: coolhi1988

awesome update...
nisaar asking mehbeer to move on...
sasha tells meher abt hw abeer has been since childhood...
abeer gets drunk & returns home late at night...
finally abeer decides to start a fresh & consoles meher...
continue soon...
thnks 4 d pm..

Thank you dear...!!! 
Will update soon. 
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhYA_123

SUPERB UPDATE NAINA.
LOVED IT.
IIT WAS REALLY EMOTIONAL AND HEART PIERCING UPDATE.
EMOTIONS AND PAIN OF LOSING THE CHILD IS VERY WELL WRITTEN BY U.
SO MEHER HAS MISCARRIAGE
I DESCRIBED MEHER AND ABEER PAIN VERY BEAUTIFUL.
SOMEWHERE MEHER DID MISTAKE BY GIVING IMPORTANCE TO JOB THAT'S Y SHE LOST HER CHILD.
BUT SOMEWHERE SHE IS ALSO IN BIG GUILT.
ABEER IS MAKING HIM FEELING MORE GUILTY BY HIS TAUNTS.
LOVES THEIR FRIENDS SUPPORT TO THEM.
SO SAD ABEER CAME BACK IN DRUNKED STATE AND AGAIN HURTED MEHER.
LAST PART WAS SO TOUCHING AND I LOVED IT THE MOST WHERE ABEER CONSOLED MEHER AND FEELS SORRY.
FEELS HAPPY AS THEY R GOING TO START AGAIN.
UPDATE SOON DEAR.
TAKE CARE

Thank you so much dear...!!!! Stay tuned... 
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! superb update...loved it dear... sorry for late comment... I am not well
naina927 thumbnail
Chapter 27

Shanaya was standing at the doorstep looking at meher who was busy packing her bag.
"I can't believe it..."
Meher turned around and smiled at shanaya. Then she raised her eye brow at shanaya trying to guess the thing that was unbelievable for her.
"Come in girl.. Sit here while I pack all this stuff..." Meher told shanaya.
Shanaya entered the room and sat on the bed thinking of how her relationship has changed with meher in the course of few months. She wasn't fond of meher honestly before unlike now. May be because back then meher was her brother's girlfriend who shared abeer's love and attention and now... Well now Meher is her bhabhi and just like a friend. Even more than a friend, shanaya started to believe.
"Bhabs why are you so happy...?? Just a week back you guys were having a cold war and now suddenly you guys are back to being that lovey dovey couple... Going out for a holiday and something..." Shanaya asked.
"Why shouldn't I be happy...?? Abeer and I... We are getting along after a long time and we need this shanaya... This alone time... To rediscover our love..." Meher replied sweetly.
"And why lonavla...?? Go to some exotic destination..." Shanaya suggested.
"Well there's a story behind it... While we were engaged, we all went for a family trip and abeer promised me that we will come back to that place after marriage... Isn't it too sweet...?? I honestly forgot about it but abeer remembered..."
Shanaya grinned and walked out of the room after showing meher a thumbs up.
"Why am I so happy...??" Meher whispered and soon shrugged her shoulders pushing the silly thought away.

"I have to do this... For meher... She deserves this..." Abeer said.
Nisaar came to abeer's office and they have been sitting in his cabin, talking for an hour now.
"You both deserve this yaar... I'm happy..." said nisaar.
"Only if you didn't knock sense into me yaar... I messed up real bad that night..." Abeer told nisaar honestly.
"Oh now don't go all girly dude... Its fine... I realise we guys shouldn't have gotten drunk that night..." Nisaar said before taking a sip of the coffee they were having.
"I know... Alcohol messes up with one's system badly... Pretty bad in fact..." Abeer sighed.
"Pretty bad when you are married... For singles, its a bliss... Getting wasted is the only thing that would keep us sane..." Nisaar smirked at abeer to which abeer made a face.

Abeer reached home only to be greeted by a sight that was unusual, given the past few months. He smiled on seeing the smile on the faces of the people that mattered to him the most. He missed it so much until this minute. Them being the happy family they were once.
"Abeer come son..." Kuber smiled and called abeer.
Abeer joined them, sitting beside shanaya wrapping his arm around her. Shanaya hugged him back and leaned on his shoulder. 
"I will go and get coffee for us..." Meher suggested happily and left for the kitchen.
"Coffee is especially for you..." Shanaya winked at abeer and giggled.
"Acha abeer woh file dekh li thi na..." Kuber asked.
"Yes yes... Have signed it too..." Abeer replied and madhvi interrupted them.
"Leave your office outside my door... Don't turn my living room into a board room..."
"Your wish my command..." Kuber replied.
"As usual..." Abeer and shanaya whispered in unison.
Soon meher returned with hot brewing coffee and then it was certainly family time.

Meher happily walked into her bedroom after she had a talk with madhvi. Madhvi was happy that abeer and meher were giving their relationship another chance and she blessed them and hoped they get every single share of the happiness they deserve. She slowly closed the door behind her and a smile crept up on her face as she stepped towards abeer. Strange enough, today he was standing near the window, looking up at the stars if finding answers in the sky. It was her habit after all. Not his.
"Found any...??" Meher whispered standing beside him, placing her hand over his.
Abeer looked at meher and smiled, choosing not to answer her question.
"Abeer thank you..."
"For what...??"
"For everything..." Meher replied and coming forward threw herself in his arms.
"I'm so happy..." She whispered and abeer wrapped his arms around her.
Only if he was happy, things would have been different. There were some things going inside his head which he just couldn't share with meher. Not because they were meant to be discreet but because he wasn't ready to hurt her. Not when her happiness was one of his biggest concern.
"Are you done with the packing...??" Abeer asked.
"Hmm..."
"Pretty excited huh..??"
"You have no idea..." Meher pulled away from the hug and smiled at abeer. Her best smile.

"It feels so good... Why can't we stay here for always...??? The weather is so good... So peaceful..." Manvi said getting excited and sad at the same time. 
Excited because she loved the resort and sad because she knew they will be returning home soon. Home was where she belonged but this place has its beauty. You know own kind of beautiful types.
"Because life here in this hotel life will be quite boring..." Abeer replied after yawning for like fifth time.
"Who said its boring...?? Its romantic..." 
Meher moved towards abeer and got into the bed beside him. She held his arm and leaned her head on his shoulder.
"See... It isn't boring..." Meher told abeer and he smiled, leaning his head on hers.
"I love you meher..."
"I know... I love you too abeer..." 
Just then the doorbell rang and meher opened the door. There was a bellboy from the resort staff with an envelope in his hand.
"This is for you and sir ma'am... There is a party downstairs tonight, kindly grace us with your presence..." said the man.
"Sure... Thanks..." Meher said and closed the door.
Abeer looked at meher and she smirked at him excitedly.
"There is a party tonight... Yeeeyyy... Get ready... Put on your dancing shoes Mr. Abeer Malhotra..." 
Abeer raised his eye brow at meher and then next minute smiled. He was happy to see the girl he loved. She was the meher he fell in love with... His meher.
"Wanna go down to the boutique...??" Abeer asked.
"Are you buying me a new dress...??" Meher asked in reply.
"Only if you don't have a problem..."
"Girls never refuse for shopping... Let's go..." Meher announced.

"Stop checking yourself out... You look fine..." Abeer told meher getting irritated.
She has been standing in front of the mirror getting ready and checking her appearance for the past half an hour.
"That's the only problem..." Meher muttered.
Abeer heard it and chose to ignore it. He knew what she wanted to hear, saying it he will get over with it. Cmon, he also had to get ready.
"Baby you look ravishing..." 
Meher smiled like a flower that just bloomed. She wanted to hear it from him, compliments always makes a woman's day better... No matter the compliment is truth or a pretty lie.
"I am back in shape... Ain't I..???" 
"You are honey... Now lemme have a look at my handsome face..." Abeer said.
Meher turned around and flunged her arms around her husband. Her eyes were fixed on his face andthen she fixed his tie a bit.
"Perfect... Just too perfect..." Meher whispered.
"Really...??"
"Um... Hmm..." Meher nodded her head in positive and leaned in towards abeer.
"Let's go baby..." Abeer said and meher stepped aback, slightly embarrassed.

Throughout the party, they stayed in each other's arms, danced, held hands, met people and enjoyed the hospitality. Though abeer was beside meher the whole time, somewhere deep down she felt alone. She admitted it to herself and felt disgusted. She was feeling lonely in the presence of her husband, the only man she ever loved. No matter how much she tried forgetting the little incident back in the room, it kept on popping up in her mind. She took a step towards him and he backed off. Never did it happen before and now when it happened, it was quite a shocker and something she couldn't digest. Her mind kept on asking her one thing - "Did he push her away...??".

Coming back to the room, meher waited for abeer to get to bed. Tonight was the night to confront him. Things have to change for the betterment and she was determined. She knew they were on a quest to rediscover what they lost, due to the happenings in their life. As abeer got into the bed, he took his mobile and checked it for notifications, meher shifted close to him. If it was earlier, he wouldn't have paid attention to that lifeless mobile phone, he would have rather given her his love and attention.
"Keep it away..." Meher whispered.
"Why...??"
Meher looked at abeer with her eyes widened and she was a bit amazed that he didn't pick up the hints she was dropping.
"We didn't come here for updating check ins on Facebook..." Meher stated.
"I know jaan..." Abeer said, still looking at good knows what in his mobile phone.
"No you don't..." Meher muttered under her breath and snatched the mobile from abeer's hand.
"What do you want...??" Abeer asked.
Meher took a deep breath and replied "you...".
"You already have me meher..."
"No I don't abeer... Why does it feels like I don't know you sometimes...?? You have changed and I don't even know why and when..." Meher said with teary eyes.
Since that incident, somethings have become a part of her life. Say these tears... They have become a permanency... One of the few permanency in her life currently.
"What are you saying...??"
"The truth... You have changed since that night..."
The second these words left her mouth, she regretted it. Mentioning that night... That incident was the last thing she wanted and kudos to her for bringing it up herself.
"Since that night...?? Since your miscarriage..." Abeer said and stood up from the bed.
"I didn't mean it..." Meher hurriedly defended herself.
"Good..." Abeer commented.
"Believe me abeer... I didn't..."
"I believe you... Always believed you..." sighed abeer.
"You believed me and I broke your trust... Abeer do you still blame me for the loss...??" Meher asked gasping in shock.
Was he still blaming her...?? Can't he understand such a simple thing that it was an accident... Not something she planned over a long period of time. It was her baby, he blames her of killing. Ridiculous.
"I don't blame you... At least not now... Earlier I did... Yes... But I understood..." Abeer replied.
"Then why are we so distant abeer...?? Why are you so far away from me...?? Why...?? If losing the baby was devastating, losing you will kill me to death... Why don't you let me in...??? Again..??? I feel as if I'm someone who are just responsible for... I don't want to be a freaking responsibility put on your shoulders... I want to be the girl you loved with all your might... I want to be your meher..."
"You are the love of my life... The only girl I ever loved or will ever love... I don't see you as a responsibility you stupid woman... I love you so so much... And I'm away because..."
When abeer paused, meher felt her heart hammering against her chest, afraid to get an heart attack.
"Because..." Meher whispered.
"Because I always feel guilty... Only if we have been careful, all this wouldn't have happened... We wouldn't have lost our baby... Just a precaution and all this could have been avoided meher..."
"I don't regret it abeer... I don't regret a thing except my miscarriage... You have no idea how much I blame myself fir taking up the job... The job that coated our unborn... Ypou have no idea..."
"I'm sorry baby..."
"I'm sorry too... Can we just forget it...?? Please..."
"Hmm..."
Meher faintly smiled at abeer and he smirked back at her.
They both got into bed after switching the lights off. They turned their backs at each other and closed their eyes, undertaking a trip down the memory lane, in their minds.

Meher couldn't help but remember the night just a week after her miscarriage. Abeer and she hadn't been on talking terms, which made things even worse. When she wanted him the most, he wasn't there. Every time she looked into his eyes, she found him blaming her and eyes accusing her. Meher had no idea how she could make abeer talk to her, forget talking, she just wanted him to look at her that way first. If he looked at her the way he used to look at her, before all this happened - half of the battle was already won. That's what meher thought, at least. But the reality hit her like lightning, when one night she tried taking things to the next level, trying to bring intimacy back in their relationship. To her shock, abeer pushed her away that night; telling it at her face that it wasn't the right time. She still after months, is wondering when will the right time come... Or will it ever come now...??? Ever...??

Abeer woke up the next morning and with admiration, watched meher, who looked so beautiful and relaxed while sleeping. Times like this reminded him of the time when he just used to think about the time he will wake up next to her, and then of the time when he actually used to wake up beside her, her face being the first thing he saw every morning. He had been in love with her from as long as he can remember. The first time he laid eyes on her, he knew she was the one... He liked her that very instant. Something in her pulled him towards her. They were just like magnets. Opposite yet a pull of attraction between them pulling them close. He is and will always be thankful to god for bringing a girl like meher in his life. A girl who was not less than angel, his angel. He looked at her and wondered what made her smile. May be she was dreaming, he thought. He had no heart wake her up, so quickly bent down to drop a kiss on her forehead. When he was about to get out of the bed, she woke up and pulled him close. Abeer smiled at her and she returned the smile, loosely wrapping her arms around his neck. She closed her eyes when she found him looking at her intensely, and couldn't help but heat ran up to her cheeks when he softly kissed her eyes, followed by the tip of her nose and then her lips. Meher kissed him back without wasting a second, and entangled her fingers in his hair, pulling him close. She could never get enough of him and his kisses, soft yet passionate kisses that used to transport her to another world. A world away from the real world. Their dreamland.

@@@@@

Let me know if you guys like it...
Naina.

ShiViGot7NCTzen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res
--------Unres--------
So Sorry For Unresing Sooo letlet 😭
Actually I m back to home after a month So enjoying pempering & all 😛 so was not able to come online 😛

okay Back To Update
It Was Mixture Sweet+Sad Moments.

Meher Is Happy That they are going Lonavla...
To Rediscover Their Love
I m glad that Abeer Is actually guilty for his Deeds

Ohhh Yeah Everything is getting Normal
Smile on everyones faces 😃
His Guilt Is overpowering his love I guess
She Is excited to go with him & he is what ignoring her
He Feels "she is Meher for whom he was fell for"
Than what are you doing,Just Go & get her Back.. Simple yaar
She is lonely;Tears: permanent part of her life 😭
This part is brilliantely Penned👏.Take a bow girl.
Confrontation was Actually Amazing
Both were right at their places or I should say Both are Wrong as well
Shit Abeer Push her!!! 😡 Just wanted to forget..
And the last Part;THE MORNING PART was Amazing indeed
Overall Update was Amazing 🤗
Keep writing 😊 ...Edited by .shivi396 - 8 years ago
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .shivi396

Res
Will Unres Tomorrow

Will be waiting then... 
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice chap! I hope Abeer sorts out things in his head fast...it feels so bad to see Meher heartbroken all the time even after the effort she puts I am waiting to see my lovey-dovey MehBeer back😛
siddhi.d123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update!i hope they solve their issues and our mehbeer is back together 😊