Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hope_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The way he moves his hand over her waist, guides her ,pulls her ,whispers just too good.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

so where exactly would you like me to fall dead.

ek jashn... 8

Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

it was a strange feeling, as i watched these very new shots, the colours and environment unfamiliar, so new, asr and khushi not looking the way they used to... a little changed... yet they brought with them everything asr and khushi, from that first day on, everything that's them. the images, the emotion, the impossible loveliness. i see them together and my mind releases a volley of memories, they cling to the eyes, the ears, words race through the mind, a gossamer soft dupatta caresses the senses moving slowly... any time now he'll turn and wonder, who goes there.

❤️ Just love that edit! It's so beautiful

If you are looking for a title for this edit for me it woulod be "Beauty and the Beast"

The black and white with only the rose and her bindhi in Red! The story of the Beauty who was trapped to the Beast because of a Rose!

Arnav and Khsuhi just fit for the story! 

Like they did with the Bollywood songs! I was watching Bodyguard last time and when it was Teri Meri I couldn't watch it because it was so dull and they didn't fit for the song 
Even the meaning and the dance it was all for Arshi! There is something special with them!
Edited by Kowsi - 8 years ago
Kowsi thumbnail

Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

IPKKND-EJ Episode 7-8

"Aap hum aur humari choti si Duniya..."

"I love You Dammit!"   

" Bas I Love you Dammit!!!

She was eating Jalaibis, being upset that he forgot the date of their anniversary,because that date is Lucky wali, happy wali, Devi Maiya ke Arshiward wali...and he smiles at her innocent the very same way today instead of being angry when she told him once , DeviMaiya keh arshiward ke bina kuch bhi nahi ho sakta...[nothing can happen without Devi Maiya's permission"

She was so damn right...⭐️ because DeviMaiya's favorite child landed at his heart in such a wy that today he can't bear one second without her ...

The night under the stars two souls met silently ,connecting together in one soul, with one heartbeat, dancing at the tune of fate which he felt , she felt by swimming under the realm of emotions and he said heartfelt sorry.A Sorry which reverberated later as I love you Dammit!Today, that was glowing in a man in LOVE for his woman who loves him more than her life Dammit!

Two things she cherishes because he did those only for her...

One, 

kali andheri raat thi..hum paas thai aur phir bhi door
But you brought something which made hearts melt...yes that night when he opens up all the doors of his heart by removing all doubts...and he set free his soul from the hatred shell and flew with desires similarly the way she opened up and told him all of her weaknesses...under the star and he found his soul connected to her...and said his first sorry...only to this low aukat...yes now she is the princess of his heart...

Jugnoo...fireflies who burn and gives off light...

two,

One night under the stars when he said beautiful words in anger to melt her...which she longed for a long time

"I love you dammit!!!"

Her spunkiness is still alive and his anger over her for not listening to him  and not looking at him is still there ...He hugs her and she embraces him as usually...

His one sorry  and she is melting, her anger is gone and she is Khushi who simply loves her Arnavji...

He knows now she sold her bangles for La and today she is wearing His Ma's Kangan ...those which he was hesitant to give her once ,
He bought the necklace of her choice and gave to La,but today he made her wear it again after the pearl necklace with all purity and love of his heart.today ,she doesn't hesitate for expensive gifts because he bought it by himself...
Once he decorated poolside for her Bday and she didn't accept it because he couldn't say with pure words which can show how much she means to him even though she knew it but she wants it to hear it from his mouth...Today he verbalizes every emotion and she loved every bit of it.

He gave her once the rose on her bday and today he knew the simple gesture which means world to her.He is cute to her and she is cute as always.

Still he pulls her towards him with all the intensity and still intimidate her with Love and smirk and she goes backward going on weak on her knees.

He was surprised seeing her shyness once and today he loves to see that shyness with red nose but in return receives her lips over his cheek full of subtle...which once she felt rough on her and he made it soothing for her with his lips ...today that has no meaning...because only one thing stood in between them ,their pure love and innocence of both...

..."I love you dammit"...when he roared under the stars and she heard it as a soothing whisper to her soul..."I love you too Dammit"! and even today she feels the same...He lit the darkness of her life with Fireflies once...with agony because of his guilt of marrying her forcefully and today he lit her small "Choti si Duniya" a small world "Jahan hum aur aap" where only you and me...Didn't he wish for this on Her Ranjha night as the fear of losing her and the thought of her going away still makes him emotional .

He waited with patience, & she came in his favorite color RED which always makes her glow within her curves and incites desires in him as always..., She alwys trusted him blindly [aap sab theek kar daingey] and Today, He asks her about how she liked his efforts " She kisses him smilingly " & tells him that he is looking cute...She is still holds all the cuteness with her innocence...Even today he pulls her towards himself leaving no distance in between by brushing his breath over her asking "that what" & she says "cute" by brushing her breath shyly over him...reminding me "manogi...tum mujhe apna pati maan logi" [u will accept me your husband]

The moment stops, when he took her hand and pulls her towards him without leaving a room of single particle in between them ...where their lips were just an inch way..., a deadly move  "Rabba Vey" moves the hearts...and both dance...in their own world.Once he took her hand to cut the cake and tody she took his hand to cut the cake and both share the sweetness of their little world dammit!

I would never be able to explain the emotions which possessed me at that moment of their scorching love, passion, and desires within each move!! There is no doubt, No one can make up like Arnavji...

This warming sensation which I felt after three years ,seeing them on the screen is a new beginning for us ...for them and for all passionate hearts who are feeling the same...seeing these two as there is no one out there who has power to possess the world the way these two do.

Yes this is a moment for us... "ek dhun Baji thi."..when these two were on the screen

Arnav Khushi Hamesha...Always as their heated Love, tender touches and warming Love is what makes us feel "ArshiHamesha"

First of all: As usual beautiful edits Faiqa Di!!
Just got mesmerized by them!!

What you said about the low aukat girl becoming the Princess of his heart is sooo beautiful!! That was one of my favourite moment.. He apologized to her and she just spilled all her nightmares and her sorrow to him! Just like sometimes it"s better to entrust our secrets and our fears with a stranger than our closed ones! 

But in this case she told everything to (per her dire) her Nemesis... She wanted him to feel better, to be able to accept their death somehow... And she wanted him yo know that he was not the only one with a big sorrow in his heart and that there are more way to deal with it than to suffer in silence

"He knows now she sold her bangles for La and today she is wearing His Ma's Kangan ...those which he was hesitant to give her once ,
He bought the necklace of her choice and gave to La,but today he made her wear it again after the pearl necklace with all purity and love of his heart.today ,she doesn't hesitate for expensive gifts because he bought it by himself...
Once he decorated poolside for her Bday and she didn't accept it because he couldn't say with pure words which can show how much she means to him even though she knew it but she wants it to hear it from his mouth...Today he verbalizes every emotion and she loved every bit of it."

You beat me! I was thinking all about this how it was a reminiscence of his wrongdoings that he is making amends and not only for forgetting that day of Jashn!
We saw ASR many times straighten his wrongdoings: he let her fall from the first floor of his office but he made sure unconsciously to be there to catch her every time she fell
He made her stand in the rain the whole night but he came to save her getting himself wet in the rain catching in the same way a cold
He broke her bangles in the construction building but he rushed to save her and later bought her bangles and watched her wearing them with a keen smile
And there are many others I can write a book about this!!

"There is no doubt, No one can make up like Arnavji..."

True! Remember that flower path?!! It worked and would have been beautiful if the family didn't come between! I think most of the husbands and would-be have to watch IPK to see how to make up with style and always succeed! 😉

And yes Arshi Hamesha!! They have this special place in every IPK fans and it's beautiful! ❤️🤗
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

so where exactly would you like me to fall dead.

ek jashn... 8

Killing!!!
If any one had any sense in the minus club, they'll put these two together and make something. A few minutes were all it took for one to get over the sheer banality and that feeling of being let down that one had felt since this whole circus had started.
So rare this thing, hope they realize it and value it.
Indi and Faiqa dis, wonderful posts and amazing edits.  👏⭐️ What beautiful and magical moments!  Your words and visuals further enhanced this madness we're in. Edited by Katelyn - 8 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
kowsie, kizh, katelyn...

huh... everyone is a k. 😆 arnav and k... maybe that's why? okay okay very bad joke. i am slightly loopy ever since 8.

yes kizh, the minus club 👏 👏 really ought to figure out how stupendously easy it is to make lots of money by just doing a show with these two. yeah, all the sadness and anger that one to seven set up, just got pushed to one side if not forgotten and the jodi took over. making the most ordinary almost plastic stuff seem fabulous. i just floated. that "woh" talk.. imagine anyone else doing it... and has no matlab whatsoever. and the cake, the necklace, the dancing almost in every serial... but you know just did chaos to me. i absolutely fell for that moment when he said, i love you dammit. i could see barun had given it thought and was acting beautifully. thrilling. in fact both of them had given this sequence plenty thought. husband wife yet lovers... beauty.

kowsie,

thanks for the thoughts on beauty and the beast... i did one version with a little tex... am posting just like that.

indi52 thumbnail
eighth period: chemistry

every time my eyes stray to the caps and edits, a happiness comes sauntering in coolly and makes eye contact. something moves and flows inside, i forget to think. this was what got me in the first place all those years ago... an unguarded moment and i was gone.

even through the most troubling days of ipk, this was always there. even if you got a moment of these two people, and no matter how jaded and not ready to be taken in by anything you may be, well i am... definitely... but there i'd go flying again. a bit senseless.

that was the ipk thing for me. i absolutely love not thinking not registering even with my own self and getting completely lost.

not too many things in life actually can take one there. and i think more than anything i longed for that. it sparkled and shone and pulled and tangoed, completely oblivious to the surroundings... bad writing, strange loopholes, weird tracks, nothing unsettled it. in fact, if anything it made it seem even more powerful.

through seven episodes of jashn i sat patiently, then with teeth gnashing, for that. it did not come. i noticed only the flaws and the missteps and yes, my favourite actor's uninvolved monologue. everything felt wrong and i saw i was thinking a lot too. all faculties functioning while barun is on screen... is that even possible.

and then eight opened... a bit of khushi talk, felt slightly forced, but then she went and opened the door and that was it. i just watched. no thought. silly smile slowly coming on... i am flying... no sense, not making any. oh this is ipk. it takes off on a vibe and never lets you touch down.

so i saw these two shots together somewhere and felt this intense happiness. great chemistry i guess releases/causes that.

Edited by indi52 - 8 years ago
Kowsi thumbnail
WAH!! Read all your thoughts!! Same things happened to me! This episode 8 was amazing!

Will come back with my thoughts later! This boring Uni is coming between Jashn and me! 🥺

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Episode 8 Jashn:

I didn't watch Jashn episode 8 immediately... . wanted to save some... some unseen moments of asr-khushi's ife stored safe.. 24..48 hrs.. the wait couldn't hold... it started playing finally...

So Khushi didn't melt at his soul caressing "i missed you" from last time?! She is still waiting for few more apologies...asr coming close to apologizing, regretting and promising not to forget their next anniversary... but posting it on her wall?? something that should strictly be between both of them..

After much scrutiny and quizzing she opened the door finally.. he dashed to hug her...wasn't she the one who dissolved at his sensibility and sincerity and supposed to run to him??

Oh well.. few more additions to some of those directorial glitches seen past few days/ epis..

He gifted her the saree ..

Himself got dressed...

oh.. why is he looking gorgeous.. even in that boarding school blue suit and beard...

she came out gingerly...hair updo... nose pin... sensuous chiffon...oh.. khushi seem to be truly coming out...

How can he not be enthralled..

Walking hand in hand... they looked picture perfect...just the way they have always been..

That necklace didn't exactly seem his taste..

But, did he just held her like the most precious thing ever.. she latched onto his lapel.. as always..

why do they look so beautiful...

I am already falling hard for them...

By the time their images rained... the festive lights seem to start coming off... the familiar heart tugging notes descended... and the celebration seem to be wrapping up..

I am in tears already...

As a poet wondered "har mulaqat ka anjam judai kyon hain.. ab tho har waqt yehi baath sathathi hai hume"  (why the culmination of every tryst be separation.. now this is what worries me all the time)...

their actions/ reactions seem quite unfamiliar...yet ..its hard to bid adieu to certain faces..

they remain too dear.. and precious!!

After its all about chemistry... perhaps..

Until they meet again..