Sanjay Gupta_Hrithik Starrer #Bebo Declined acc to Sources

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Sanjay Gupta @_SanjayGupta  

Ok guys its true that I am working on my next with Hrithik and Rakeshji. But we have not confirmed the lead actress as yet. We will soon :-)

Edited by DB_reloaded - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DB_reloaded thumbnail

It would be any director's dream come true to get Hrithik and Kareena together for a film. But we have not finalised our heroine yet.

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Embedded image permalink
DB_reloaded thumbnail

Sanjay Gupta confirms film with Hrithik Roshan, lead actress not cast

Jazbaa' director Sanjay Gupta has confirmed his next film, which will feature Hrithik Roshan in the lead. The director also said that the female lead, rumoured to be Kareena Kapoor Khan, has not been signed.

Gupta said "It's true that I am working on my next with Hrithik and Rakeshji. But we have not confirmed the lead actress as yet. We will soon"

Rubbishing rumours of signing Kareena as the female lead, Gupta said "It would be any director's dream come true to get Hrithik and Kareena together for a film. But we have not finalised our heroine yet"

Produced by Rakesh Roshan's Filmkraft Productions, the yet-to-be-titled movie will have music composed by Rajesh Roshan. There are reports that the film will go on floors in February 2016.

Aweeeecute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
sanjay gupta is shit director
no hrithik no.

does hrithik have no offers that he has to work with likes of sanjay gupta.?
DB_reloaded thumbnail

Originally posted by: ufff

sanjay gupta is shit director
no hrithik no.

does hrithik have no offers that he has to work with likes of sanjay gupta.?

sanjay gupta isnt a shit director he is quite decent
and he already doing kabir khan's next and obviously finished ashutosh film(which are best of the best directors in Bolly today)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
EXACTLY 
SANJAY GUPTA IS NOT A SHIT DIRECTOR 

I luved his work in KAANTE...KARAM...SHOOTOUT movies 

Given the script is good and the leads r AMAZING he can do wonders with the movie 

GOD I M PRAYING LIKE NEVER BEFORE TO MK SURE it's DUGGU BEBO...after shuddhi debacle I won't b able to survive another blow 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

It would be any director's dream come true to get Hrithik and Kareena together for a film. But we have not finalised our heroine yet.

OMGGG HE DOES SEEM POSITIVE ABOUT DUGGU BEBO HERE 

AND ITS INDEED A DREAM COME TRUE FOR BOLLYWOOD 
Aweeeecute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

</div>
<div><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">sanjay gupta isnt a shit director he is quite decent</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">and he already doing kabir khan's next and obviously finished ashutosh film(which are best of the best directors in Bolly today)</font>

there are better directors than sanjay gupta.
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice!!! I want the actress to be DP or Anushka. Dying to see HR with them. A strict no to Katrina. Kareena will do too. And I just pray there's no dance, body building, super-hero stuff in the movie. I just want to see HR play a simple guy for heavens sake. I don't know why director's dont understand that its actually not Rohit or Krishh that ppl love the most, but Krishna. Please make him play a guy next door atleast once.  Edited by Malika - 8 years ago