Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
lovely.plz update soon.cnt wait to read da rest.if u can plzz update two epusodes like before ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by malsa - 8 years ago
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWESOOOMME ONE SAKSHI darl.you are far better than the crap writersof the show..this is my most fav fanfiction.plz update soon๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ huugs to you darl...
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 29
ishani was standing confused (in thought): how did he come here it is just a day i have joined the office but...fine let me ask him itself if he is going to be here i will leave the job right now.
She knocked the door
rv: yes come in
ishani coming in with angry look and standing in front of him.
rv(rotating his chair with file): yaa tell me you.. your name is something is..(acted before her)
ishani(with anger): ishani mr.rv.
rv: haan right ishani ya tell me what do you want
ishani: what are you doing here? you have planned and following me right
rv(with complete rv attire):hey hello what do think about me it is the company i have planned long back if you come to that company means its not my fault. and by the by what do you think my job is to follow you. you are not sunny Leone okay to be followed by all. Now go to the seat and do the job assigned to you.

ishani:i will resign
rv: fine give me 1 lakh and leave the office
ishani: hello i have joined the office today only why should i give 1 lakh to you

rv: hope you didn't read the hiring papers well when you have become the employee of the office if you need to leave immediately you need to pay 4 months salary to the office. From today morning you have become the employee of this office so...
ishani: fine mr.rv let me be

giving an unhelpful look she left the room and sat in her seat.
ishani(in thoughts): now i have no other choice i have promised to give him rent and all the family needs money god...
rv seeing ishani through the glass window took his intercom and called rishab.
rv: now change the office board name as "RV broking solutions"
He had a smile seeing ishani through the glass window.
rv: you look so cute now a days ishani that too becoming pregnant your face has a glow and brightness but i don't want this anger it should disappear soon my lady.
It was almost afternoon and all finished their lunch and the work was going good.
Ranveer watching ishani often he could not help his eyes to stop seeing her. She was sweating a lot she was wiping her face with her hand key. seeing this
Rv: increase the AC bit
Ac was raised and ishani was feeling bit better.
As the work was going good. Almost the time has arrived for everyone to leave.
sameera: bye ishani let's see tomorrow
ishani: haan fine sameera

As ishani was having final check in her files worked were Rv was staring her. ishani felt something uncomfortable and she closed her mouth and ran to the rest room
rv(in thoughts): i know she is vomiting why can't see be in house she can't that much ego can i go and see .. nahi she will find out everything to be a planned but how will she manage
As his mind was thinking so much ishani came out very tiered and made her things arranged took her bag and started to head towards the office entrance she was tiered.
Rv followed her when he came out she was standing in the bus stop for bus where ranveer took his car and came behind her and asked her to get in.
rv: get in i will drop you
ishani: its okay i will go in the bus
rv: hello i am not calling you
ishani(with doubt look)

rv: i am calling my daughter if you want to go in bus you go in bus my daughter cannot go in bus and she is the daughter of Rv so come
ishani: so mr. rv if i come only she will or else she cannot
ranveer: ishani now come you are tiered don't show your ego here and bring damage to our child get in

ishani(without giving a smile got in the car)
He was driving very slowly where there was pin drop silence. finally he brought her home when ishani got down she took Rs.100 and gave it to him
ranveer: what is this.
ishani: money for dropping me
ranveer(with a anger): what do you think ishani am i a taxi driver
i am your husband
ishani: oh really but you didn't act like that on that day fine forget it. in one day you said everything you done to my family who knows one day you will tell the help you done to drop me so for that i will give you the money its not help its taxi fare fine
She kept the money in the car dashboard and started walking towards the servant quarters
ranveer(with a stunned look): mein jantiyu ishani you love me more because i took care of your family but actually i didn't mean your family i know all are good i actually meant disha there are many unsaid feelings the hate i have towards that disha which i never shared to anyone on that day the word came out of my mouth for that ...how i am going to get you back
ishani didn't mention anything to family about working with ranveer but all of them know it through ranveer

After One month ..
As usual everything was normal. There was a fight between chaithali and sharman about his marriage ishani seeing them had a smile where something come in her mind.
ishani: baa
baa: haan ishani
ishani: baa i have a thought but i don't know whether it will work but ...i don't even know whether it is right or wrong
baa: tell me ishani

ishani(with hesitation): baa ... how about sharman bhaiya getting married to parul
baa (with a surprise): haan ishani it is a best idea but will sharman be okay with it will parul accept it or lakshmi accept it.
ishani: baa tell me your suggestions let me talk to all and lets think about it
baa: it will be good ishani more than a known person no one can keep parul happy so it is possible
ishani: fine baa let me talk about it let us see
baa: haan

ishani going to sharman: bhaiya
sharman: haan ishani tum tku naa or do you want anything
ishani: nahi bhaiya mein tku. i need to talk about something
sharman: haan tell me
ishani: bhaiya kaki was talking about your marriage even i came to talk about it
sharman: oh my god they will be telling it ishani leave it
ishani: bhaiya even you should get married and settle soon right i have a bride for you if you like it we will talk. bhaiya mein jantiyu you were hurt by rithika and nimisha but for that we cannot leave as it is we need a partner to share our sorrows and happiness right
please think of it bhaiya
sharman(with deep breath with a lovely smile to his sister): fine ishani tell me who is it who the bride is
ishani (hesitating but with firm voice): parul bhaiya
sharman(with doubt): parul
ishani: haan bhaiya you don't like her

sharman(with smile): nahi ishani aise nahi she was close to you all but we sometimes has spoke but..
ishani(holding sharman hand): bhaiya think about it she know all your breakups with rithika and she almost know you well. If we bring any groom it will some day end in some misunderstanding as even disha can create it if it is a known person it would be fine right. you can blindly trust parul bhaiya
sharman: that i really know ishani i totally trust parul
ishani: that is more than enough bhaiya trust is what needed then we can have love compatibility everything bhiaya even on the day when we all were clueless about marriage being stopped you were the person to bring the wrong thing into light so please bhaiya is it okay for you

sharman(with a firm decision): haan ishani if parul is okay with it and other family members are okay with it i will surely marry her with all the trust okay
ishani with a happy smile hugged sharman.

ishani going to chaitali : kaki i need to talk to you
chaitali: haan tells tells ishani
ishani: kaki can we marry sharman bhaiya to parul is it okay for you
chaitali: hey ishani (with a great expression) whats you tellings really great we are going to be the relations of riches rv
ishani(with smile): haan kaki it is okay for you know even kaka
chaitali: haannn ishani's for both of us it is double okay
ishani: it is not confirmed i talked to sharman bhaiya and you only i will talk to parul and maa about it then we will kaki till that hold your breath fine
chaitali(acted cute): okays okays ishani

ishani (in thought): it is really a good pair there will be trust in both of the people oh god this marriage should happend and parul should be happy for ever i need to talk to parul and maa and lakshmi masi

Episode ends on ishani's happy smile

To be continued๐Ÿ˜‰

malsa thumbnail
want ishveer more. ๐Ÿ˜ณ anthr lovly episode.waitng for de nxt episode
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 30
Ishani called amba to servant quarters where amba came to see ishani.
amba: ishani you said you want to talk something
ishani: haan maa . maa actually i thought about a groom for parul so to discuss it i called
amba(with bit sadness): she is so sad ishani almost two times her marriage is been broke even a new guy come will he marry her with trust
ishani: haan sure maa he will  i have see that kind of groom for her but i don't
know whether you masi and parul will like but the groom is a good guy
amba:really who the groom is
ishani: wow...
amba: arrey tell me
ishani: maa wow.. sharman bhaiya
amba hearing this had a bring smile: haan ishani he is a perfect guy why we didn't think it long before
ishani: so you like it maa
amba: haan he is a good guy ishani surely we will and let me talk to lakshmi hope she will be okay but parul
ishani: don't worry maa i will ask sharman bhaiya to talk to her
amba: haan ishani sure

amba went to lakshmi and told about the alliance where lakshmi was even happy at the corner of the heart all were surprised that how they left this good guy long back.
amba (coming to ranveer):ranveer we have a groom for parul
ranveer: groom
amba: haan ishani suggested it for all
ranveer(with a smile): haan she will be good with all of you but she won't talk to me right maa
amba: why in office also she does not talk to you
ranveer: she will in the angry mode
amba:hmm that how you made her
ranveer: haan maa you will only support your bahu. fine tell the groom
amba:(with smile): sharman ranveer
ranveer(with cute smile):sharman haan maa he is the perfect guy how we missed this guy
amba: haan

ranveer: but maa will parul accept it
amba: ishani has told sharman will talk to her once they are fine it will be a good groom for parul as well for sharman
ranveer: haan maa let them talk so that it will be perfect

In the morning.
ishani was in the office.Rv was signing a big deal where the company was gradually catching up the profit. In the evening there was a important work in the file ishani is working.
Rv called her: today you need to be here for extra one hour can you?
ishani: haan sure
sir
As all left both were seriously working on the project.
Rv: fine let us leave it is perfect
ishani: haan we will

As they were coming down the office as the front electronic door of the office got lock the right time for the power off. There was heavy rain. Where being a new office to Rv the shed was not made ready. Being electronic door they cannot go inside the office
Rv: oh my god my car is break down in work i have forgot to call the driver
As the rain was heavy it made them to drench where ishani took her umbrella.
rv: haan driver bring the car to the office the door got lock we cannot go inside even the night shift guard has not arrived so please come soon
As ishani held the umbrella above ranveer and she too stood near him he went from it and stood in rain.
ishani: what are you doing come and stand under the umbrella
ranveer: i don't need it
ishani: you will get cold ranveer please come in
ranveer: no need(in firm voice) are you ready to get my doings to you? no right then even i don't want it.
ishani : ranveer is it time to talk see you are getting drenched please
ranveer(with anger): i don't need it (he was shivering like anything)
ishani: this much ego
ranveer: haan its ego any day i have questioned your ego no right then why are you questioning me
ishani: then let me go in taxi you get wet

ranveer: hey hello i am taking you with me daily for my daughter not for you okay so stand with your umbrella
ishani: then you also stand with me or else i will throw the umbrella (she went to throw)
ranveer: nahi if you get wet and get cold my daughter will suffer come i will
ishani(with the smile which she hide from him)holded the umbrella where both were standing in the same umbrella

ranveer:(being wet too much): ishani i will stand i rain itself
ishani: arrey why no problem stand
ranveer: at least you stand bit away from me
ishani: why?
ranveer: please
ishani: arrey kya hua
ranveer(with a cute romantic look to ishani): i am shievering ishani if you are close i would hug you so please
ishani(with a love to
husband reciprocated his look)
When they were having the eye lock their car arrived and disturbed their eye lock. When they were up to get in the car.
ranveer (held her hand): might now not but i surely need those hugs
ishani the marriage incident fight ishani gave a shy smile to him ranveer had a romantic smile

As they were going in the car
ishani(after a long silence): go home and wipe the water on you or else you will get sick okay
ranveer: you don't need to worry for me i know to take care of me.
ishani throw a angry look (murmuring): these men's they won't accept what we say
ranveer: what are you murmuring? you are scolding me?
ishani: nahi i am appreciating you go go and be in the drenched state what do you this if you fell sick even i am not there to take care of you.
ishani realizing what she was speaking and hold for a minute.
ranveer(after a while): fine thank you
ishani: for what?
ranveer: for proposing sharman to parul don't know whether she will like him but thanks for suggesting a nice groom
ishani: haan i promised to resume this marriage and some how got this idea that is it more than that i didn't do anything more
ishani: fine house has come let me leave

ranveer(signed the driver to leave when ishani left car and was standing in the door open car where ranveer coming to the side held her hand
ishani pulling her hand from him
ranveer: i know you didn't forgive me yet but i surely need a hug and kiss

ishani (taking a deep breath):if you can get it from me.

Where sharman met parul where his look for her changed today.
sharman(with hesitation): parul
parul:(does not know what to talk): haan..
sharman: did you heard about the proposal right.
parul: haan i heard but
sharman: you liked it or
parul: i really don't know what to say i have almost lost my trust in marriages (she was bit crying)
sharman(with guts hold her shoulder): parul i know you won't suddenly have love as you were broke up many times if that is your situation even i will be in the same situation you know my break up with rithika and even nimisha so even i am in the same state
Where he was talking there was a huge thunder outside where parul some how held the hand of sharman and parul and sharman had a different look for each other today.
sharman(with smile): parul i really don't know whether i can love you but i can trust you always the was you showed the motherly affection to krish is the evidence for your love and concern towards others (he kneeled down with a smile and looked her) will you marry me?
parul(something she felt new in her life with tears and smile): haan

sharman got up with a smile and looked her: so you will always talk like this
parul: how i am talking
sharman: haan wow aye you won't call my name
parul: actually i have been friends with devarsh and pratik but we never chat that much so bit hesitation (she bowed her head)
sharman: fine let it be today but before the marriage you will tell my name.
parul: let's see

As parul and sharman has said their okay to the marriage all the people were happy and amba and baa had planned for a cinema with all family members.
amba: but baa ishani and ranveer ranveer will come will ishani come
baa: even they will be united before this marriage.
amba: really
baa: haan i am there hain na don't worry everything will turn out so good
?

To be continued๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
My dear readers love you all for the support๐Ÿ‘

I don't even have words to thank you all ๐Ÿฅฑ

I don't know whether i am fit for all your appreciations but only one thing i can repeat ๐Ÿ˜›

i am nothing without you all ๐Ÿ˜Š

love you all from my heart thanks for being my back bone๐Ÿ˜ƒ
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very quick updates and so interesting. Nice job dear. Brilliant story. It has progressed and still progressing very well. ๐Ÿ˜›
Amazing Sakshi. ...lol..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
malsa thumbnail
woww...amazing.ur a brillnt writer.i want to c jealous ishani.(only a request).update soon dr.cant wait to read da rest ๐Ÿ˜ณ
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kudos darl..๐Ÿ˜Š update soon. mujhe na show sw zyadha tumhare story ka expectation  hai..luv u ishveerโค๏ธ
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Wooow ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ How did I miss all those updates? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Sakshi dear you did an brilliant job with the updates ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ So parul and Sharman , what a great idea ๐Ÿ˜‰ Newer saw that coming but I think they make a cute couple ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Coming to ishveer , loved RV and ishani 's convo in the rain it was so beautiful , ishani ,ight be upset and angry at ranveer but the love and care is always evident in each word , each action and in her eyes And my Ranveer Loved how he could stop staring at his wife from the office And how he worried about her and the baby โค๏ธ โค๏ธ I so loved it yaar ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Really astounding job with the updates dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ You have done an brilliant job and do please update soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Can't wait to read more ๐Ÿ˜ณ

With love
MM