Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
^^^

hmmm, cyn

asr six years earlier. 23? hmmm now you're talking.

😆 😆 😆 😆

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ghor se dekhiye
ASR ka alien abduction ho gaya hai, khoosie bitiya ka bhi humka lagat hai

Indi52 & Kizh72 are currently trying to find out from which distant land the aliens padharoed from. The fear is the snake as in snakewa, who was sent via a comet to distant lands some time back has been up to some great dhaiyya ho.
Hayee re nandkissore ee ka huyi gawa
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indi52

ridiculous writing and barun so out of it.

i have not seen beyond balloons. may not ever.

yeah... priya's thread was crooner, remember? 😃

i feel such a complete sadness about what i saw. not just asr smiling... the whole predictable flat writing... who wrote this, find out kareka padi.

barun fan as i am... nah, he didn't look good to my eyes because he was really not into the role... his eyes say things all the time... this time, they felt disengaged.

anyway, 398 episodes of a show i loved and watched being messed with but still hanging in there iis still around.

so i shall leap away to the past and have my blast hyuk. me phangurrl, not so easy to get rid of me.

@ Bold, yeah I was thinking the same, but dare not say it knowing his fan base... 😆

@ Italics, okay, so that was the Crooner, sowwie, got muddled up with another thread... Three years is a long time for even me to keep things straight in my head. 😆

This was not IPK by any yardstick, after the first 5 secs, I distanced myself from the old show & watched it as a curious viewer... But BS looked even more clueless than me in the bedroom scene... 😆 The only thing familiar was the "What The... " And I had already said it 10 times already by then... 😆

It is really better to live in SKD than AD di... 😉 Kyonki AD mein dil toot te hain... 😭
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
May be I am the only one who liked it...

couple of reasons

It seems like a recap to me for those who never saw this show...and a baseline to develop or construct something over this doing some data base research

MONEY SPEAKS...yeap👏  

Our next mint making media ...online audience...and majority is young and may be I live with those so I got connected easily...I actually liked it because I didn't let it shadow my views with the older one...That one I am protecting for my sanity even from ASR...Please!!!!

bure dino ke liye..[ for my blues...]  .pardon me...

To open up a way for Barun by saying...forget all gile shikwe...[ grudges]  That was hilarious Big Boss

Anyway...basic character is same  and  I really want to ask GH and the lady...who are writing it...please tone it down...even for youngsters it is cheesy at some points...the new generation is far from your imagination...please do some Homework...

They are young , it ain't meaning  that they are mushy and gushy up to that level...at least I m not meeting one as I am among them every day...

I am here because these two are here

Signature Line...

I won't say, hear, or see...what I don't LIKE 

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 8 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow, thread for jasn! 
Looks awesome!
I promise I will be here everyday.

I just loved the first episode, so much too much, infinite much.
Actually to see them back together on screen is a treat for us. I perhaps would be happy if they just stand together on screen.
Barun looked so delicious, i'm completely dead. I fell in  love with him again.

can't wait to read all the wonderful posts.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

ridiculous writing and barun so out of it.

i have not seen beyond balloons. may not ever.

yeah... priya's thread was crooner, remember? 😃

i feel such a complete sadness about what i saw. not just asr smiling... the whole predictable flat writing... who wrote this, find out kareka padi.

barun fan as i am... nah, he didn't look good to my eyes because he was really not into the role... his eyes say things all the time... this time, they felt disengaged.

anyway, 398 episodes of a show i loved and watched being messed with but still hanging in there iis still around.

so i shall leap away to the past and have my blast hyuk. me phangurrl, not so easy to get rid of me.

Idni  di, please don't be so critical. The first episode was just like a precap. To see them back again is a pleasure for me.
I agree that the writing was really poor and the direction as well.  ASR turned complete joru ka gulam, a tamed lion. 😆 . His characteristic also changed so much! Love changed him too much!😆 But we have to admit now that 4 lion's got some magic in their work. 

I also found lots of blooper. Did you notice those framed pics on the wall? Those pics can't be in there album.😆 But the set looked quite nice, especaily their bedroom, the old room was really bad.
Maybe the story will be more interesting when the real romance will start. just can't wait for that.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

Ghor se dekhiye

ASR ka alien abduction ho gaya hai, khoosie bitiya ka bhi humka lagat hai

Indi52 & Kizh72 are currently trying to find out from which distant land the aliens padharoed from. The fear is the snake as in snakewa, who was sent via a comet to distant lands some time back has been up to some great dhaiyya ho.
Hayee re nandkissore ee ka huyi gawa

hello hi bye bye... key bhurds: distant lands.

bahutei distant be these lands where the asr strolls sleepily around now, hair flopped on forehead (sweetly blow dried), and fixed sweet as in not kadwa smile on face. a morph to di may have been affected, maybe that ij bhats the issnakewa that dhaiya ho planned as his supreme and ultimate revenge, by the blue of salman ji style bracelet. actually, now that i think of it, that bracelet morphed too and became a ghadi, a waaatch on the raizada wrist.

hmmm that watch... hintiya hintiya? to tells all fans and fangurrls time hui gawa, hello hi bye bye? bhayankar interesting symbolism sigh..

i went walking about there in that distant land heart dhakdhakking minus acidity and saw things wild and ajeeb.

a certain mr spock stuck up his hand, forked his fingers and said: fascinating. then he turned around and revealed a lovely lass standing behind in frilly skirt of floaty pink lace, he enveloped her in his arms and looked at the horizon sparkling with taarey, they paused... then they danced away into the light, i clearly heard him whisper, "promise you'll never leave me?" as i turned to leave i bumped into captain kirk. "have you seen dhaiya ho?" he said.

i ran from there thinking yeh ho kya raha hai, and walked straight into the bed chamber of one desdemona, she the frail and beautiful fair one the moor did love. nahiiin, i thought, this can't be a good time to be hanging about here in this boudoir. 'twas exactly when strolled the dark one himself in, oh othello... magnificent warrior, cuckolded lover, honest fine upright human being, just credulous, a bit too much in love, and perhaps a tad insecure. now he'll finsh her off, bachaaoo.

"it is the cause, it is the cause, my soul," muttered he. i hid behind diaphanous curtains. "who's there? othello?" said the poor ladki who'd soon breathe her last. "ay, desdemona..." he whispered huskily, "that was such a wonderful feast you cooked, specially the jalebi, iago loved 'em," he ran to her and scooped her up in his arms and they swayed away looking at each other rapt.

i ran from there and on my way passed a mean and nasty man. iago... "where is that dhaiya ho, how dare he steal the handkerchief," he muttered evilly.

outside i chanced upon a dashing car. i jumped in... i saw the gadgets, i swooned. it was the automobile of our mr bond. he came there shortly thereafter, leaned against the bonnet, pulled out a gun... no a banjo. rabba vey. and started playing it to a nifty beat, looking moodily at the night.

strange are the beings and ways of these distant lands... i thought i heard a voice say, "nothing is elementary, my dear watson."

rabba vey and please someone yell "shut up!" at me. beam me up, scotty.

Edited by indi52 - 8 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Idni  di, please don't be so critical. The first episode was just like a precap. To see them back again is a pleasure for me.
I agree that the writing was really poor and the direction as well.  ASR turned complete joru ka gulam, a tamed lion. 😆 . His characteristic also changed so much! Love changed him too much!😆 But we have to admit now that 4 lion's got some magic in their work. 

I also found lots of blooper. Did you notice those framed pics on the wall? Those pics can't be in there album.😆 But the set looked quite nice, especaily their bedroom, the old room was really bad.
Maybe the story will be more interesting when the real romance will start. just can't wait for that.

hi sohara 🤗

so good to see you. and me thrilled you lub the return. as a concept i lau it too. however i realise the target audience is no longer me... at all.

and yet, me a long time lubber of ipk. thoda dard is happening. maybe i'll get over it, maybe i won't.

but always know i am totally there with all of my friends when they have fun.

because really this show gave me all of you and you matter, dammit.

okay, ladki, i must tell ya, i loved his old room. and this room felt off.

but you are a wise one... maybe story will improve and again indi di will be writing a thousand words.

for now... i feel blank and sad. but as i keep saying asr is always there... in my 398 episodes, in my dil... even my dimaag. 😆

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Yeah I know ..we always wanted to see this bitwa.. Confessing on what he felt...at a particular moments..we never got to know a lot..we just had to decipher.. I really appreciate star India that they have taken care of such minute details even after 3 years of the closure.. This first epusode made me feel ..a lot have been put up in these 8 episodes 

Coming to the toned version of ASR well I have a friend who got committed some 5 yrs back.. To a guy who was well known for his short temper..I know both of them from a long tym..the gal is all docile and guileless very cute..and the guy very short tempered uf not angry young man..  And he used to get really rude..made her cry..when they started ..

And now yes. He is afraid to forget the birthdays and anniversary.. And he is totally in love.. Though for few people he is still that rude a**

Okay coming back to ASR.. This talk was from arnav and not ASR so I was expecting this..of course they crossed my expectations.. We always wanted to see an arnav who is mellowed down at least for his loved one.

Every lion will have a lioness to tame him 😉

indi52 thumbnail
^^^

hi faiqa,

delighted you enjoyed.

about young people and how they are. way back i used to work on the close up account in india. target audience teenagers to mid twenties. i can tell you, no one got them. this focused desperation to crack the code and understand the young... not many people are really "young" in their thinking. and youth is a magical place, it defies limits, it flies where you never may have imagined.

so that is a great point you make to the writers. when i was 16 i watched godfather and loved it. it is always a revelation what the young really can get into and how much complexity they do enjoy.

iss pyaar ko ya naam doon? has brought in the numbers of young audience and older ones too with the same show... they, we, all fell for it the way it is. in september of 2011 when it beat balika in the trp game i think teej had just happened... and the numbers were soaring.

recently, in russia and most of the middle east, again, the young loved it...even with dubbing and subtitles...

kuchh baat hai humare ipk mein. maybe hotstar and the writers should consider that.