Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

deleted😡

Edited by pokkri26 - 16 years ago
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Episode 009

"Athu Vanthu Deepa he didn't die" said Deepa mother. A thunderstorm hit outside the house and in Deepa herself. "Then why isn't Appa living with us tell me amma tell me" that reply was "your father……" After a moment the power went out inside the house and they both heard a loud bang on the door. "Open the door" said a voice from outside. Deepa went near the door and said "who are you" and the reply was "its me Sanjay". Hearing this Deepa got so happy and opened the door and then froze like a stone and couldn't believe who she saw. There is the rain was Pokkiri with a evil smile on the face. Deepa tried to close the door but Pokkiri ran in before she could "What do you want Pokkiri". "It is you who I am want" Pokkiri said and took her by the hair and dragged her into her room where her mother was. Seeing a metal rod on the floor Deepa took it and used it to hit Pokkiri on the head really hard leaving him lying on the door. Immediately Deepa ran for the phone and called the Police station. The police came and one of them was a handsome police called "Akka Bheema". Just staring at him Deepa was deep in dream just he went fast her. Deepa blushed at him. "He looks cuter then Sanjay wish he was my husband". Bheema turned to face and saw the expression on her face and said "are you ok" in a deep hot voice. She just stood there like she was stung by the cupid's arrow! Deepa from her daydream said "Oh ya I am fine" blushing. Bheema took his police crew inside her house and took the beaten up Pokkiri. Just as they got out they heard a gun fire in the air. Bheema knew what the reason for that was and told everyone not to be scared. Just then Nethra in her car passed by and saw Deepa with a gang of police. She got out and went straight to the anxious Deepa. "What is this Deepa who is this guy your new boyfriend" if its take him Sanjay is mine forever you". Bheema jumps in like a angry prey and slap that her on the face and says "Who do you think you are thinking your tough if I ever see doing all this I will take you to custody". Nethra looked embarrassed from outside but inside anger approached her. "What an excellent plan Deepa well done you will pay for what I got" Nethra said and let with a villie smile. While going she stopped to Pokkiri and stopped for a second and looked in shock. Flashback of her past arrived in a flash and left with a scream. Nethra looked at him with a scared face and said "Neeethan ya Na" and ran away saying to herself "It is him It is him". Pokkiri smile widen bigger this time his old problem were not in done. Now all has started. Bheema with a disgusted face took Pokkiri into his jeep and left. But forgetting something he went back to Deepa and said "Thanks for it I owe you". Deepa hearing this blushed while Bheema blushed as well and went.

Back at Pokkiri's Custody his gang member come and see a empty chair but with not Sanjay in it……..Freeze

Comments welcome:
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thx Thambi for the sweet update. Nets after Sanjay so bad but good she deserved the slap. LOL Please post the next chapter soon.
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
pokkiri when you are posting the next chapter. Usha wants to get her claws onto Sanjay. 😳
pokkiri26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usha_pooja

pokkiri when you are posting the next chapter. Usha wants to get her claws onto Sanjay. 😳

will be back as soon as possible with more 

pokkiri26 thumbnail
I am planning on to stop writing the serial "Surya Part 2" as there is same serial continued called "Maggal". I it is the continuation of Surya serial with some serial actor but with NO Deepa Venkath. The leading actrees is going to be the one from Malargal dont know her real name but she played "Thulasi"