Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zuriah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome teaser magzzz...
Kyunnn..arnav ko bachaya khushi ne...arnav is yoo eager to be her friend n khushi ne pucha kyun..well I have answers gor that...
KYUNKI arnav ji tusdi to kgushi se man hi man pe pyaar kar baithe.
KYUNKI arnav ke instincts keh rahe hain khushi usse pasand karti hain
KYUNKI khushi par bharosa kiya jaa sakta hain 
N LAST WALA KYUNKIII its devi mayyas decision to unite u both..heheπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ‘
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nelokulood

Awesome teaser magzzz...

Kyunnn..arnav ko bachaya khushi ne...arnav is yoo eager to be her friend n khushi ne pucha kyun..well I have answers gor that...
KYUNKI arnav ji tusdi to kgushi se man hi man pe pyaar kar baithe.
KYUNKI arnav ke instincts keh rahe hain khushi usse pasand karti hain
KYUNKI khushi par bharosa kiya jaa sakta hain 
N LAST WALA KYUNKIII its devi mayyas decision to unite u both..heheπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Waah Waah Ram Ji! Comment Kya Aayi!
aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awsum teaser!!!
Khushi n her y!!! Superb πŸ˜‰
Waiting for update!!!
Continue soon!!
Thnx for pm 😊
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's just hilarious..
Arnav n Khushi r so so cute...
Ufff Sheetal 

Waiting for p-2
Yagyaseni thumbnail

" Arnie, what are your plans for tonight?" Sheetal's seductive voice was disgusting Arnav, while Khushi puckered her lips, as she tried suppressing her laughter which was threatening to break out. Khushi's expressions and Sheetal's tortures were making Arnav roll his eyes in sheer irritation.

"Plans? I made a new friend naa. So I will spend this night knowing her better or showing her Mumbai." Arnav managed to come up with an excuse but Khushi had spoiled it with her retort.

" Why, Arnav? I will stay here for sometime, so you can show me later too. You shouldn't refuse your would-be wife, especially a loving one like Sheetal." Khushi's teasing voice was drawing lines of irritation on his forehead, as he tried to push Sheetal away from him as she was almost lying on him instead of sitting beside him in the couch.

"Waise Sheetal, Aunty has told us to clean the house for Diwali, and that cleaning has to be done by family members, will you help us?" Khushi was pitying Arnav's condition, while her heart instructed her to help him out.

" Cleaning? Um, I would definitely do that but you know I have an appointment right now, so I think i will have to leave now. Sorry for being unable to help you." Sheetal was too lazy to work and she was scared that her expensive makeup would get ruined if she cleans the house. She rose up to leave, while Arnav's mouth opened in surprise as it struck to him that Khushi was trying to help him.

" Bye Arnav. Bye Khushi. Sorry again." Sheetal turned on her heels and literally started running.

Jaane Kyon Lagta Hai Meri Tumhari Pehle Se Pehchaan Hai
Tum Maan Itna Jo De Rahe Ho Mujhpe Ye Ehsaan Hai
Ehsaanon Ki Baatein Chhodo
Aao Humse Naata Jodo
Aaya Mausam Dosti Ka
Ki Aaya Mausam Dosti Ka

" Thanks for saving me from that witch of a girl, Khushi." Arnav sighed in peace while he eyed at Sheetal's retreating back.

" I guess someone told me that friendship has one golden rule: No sorry, no thank you. Maybe I was mistaken." Khushi was back to teasing him but this time it was whole-heartedly and with a genuine smile gracing her lips.

" Yeh Baat! Giving my line back to me. I like it! Now that you have accepted me as your friend, friendship ki formality bhi poora kar dete hai!" Arnav forwarded his hand excitedly for a handshake while Khushi charmed a naughty smile at him.

" Kyun?" That surely was unexpected for Arnav Singh Raizada. Why? Hmm..He needs to think for the answer, seriously.

" That's because we are friends." answered Arnav, thoughtfully while the confused look on his face was making Khushi lose herself in him.

" Kyun?" Khushi questioned back much to Arnav's shock.

" What? Phirse Kyun?" Arnav cross-questioned with a smile on his face.

" Haan. Kyun?" Khushi charmed a teasing smile at him, while Arnav was all lost in her smile. I know since a few hours but I seem to recognize her voice as if I have heard it since long.If one smile of hers could affect me so badly then wonder what would happen if she comes close to me, thought Arnav unabashedly.

" Kyun Matlab? Just like that. And don't say 'Kyun' again or I will put a plaster on your lips and then not just 'Kyun', you will not be able to say anything."  Arnav warned with fake seriousness in her voice, while Khushi looked at him with lifted eyebrows.

" Yeh Baat! I am so scared. But Kyun?" Khushi started running while Arnav chased her around as their journey of a beautiful bond had begun.

-----------------------------

" Khushi, Sheetal and her brother, Shyam have organized a party at their place. They have invited me there and I want you to accompany me." Have you ever seen a friend requesting another friend? Same case was that of Arnav, who was not requesting Khushi to come along with him but telling her that she is accompanying him.

" I am not coming. Bye." Khushi surely never missed a chance to tease him but she was genuine when she answered in negative here.

" Why? What happened?" Arnav asked with concern-filled voice, while Khushi suppressed her laughter.

"What why? Sheetal invited you not me, so why will I come?" Khushi spoke in a matter-of-fact tone, while Arnav sighed deeply thinking about Khushi's ideals which were stopping her.

Rishta Nahin Hai Dono Ko Phir Bhi Baandhe Koi Dor Hai
Is Dosti Ko Kya Naam Dein Hum Ye Baat Kuchh Aur Hai
Deewanapan Keh Sakte Ho
Dil Ki Dhadkan Keh Sakte Ho
Aaya Mausam Dosti Ka
Ki Aaya Mausam Dosti Ka

" Fine then. Even I am not going." Arnav folded his hands on his chest while Khushi looked at him with surprise.

" Why? What happened to you now?" Khushi asked with questioning look all over her face.

" You are not coming, so I am not going." Arnav also spoke in the same matter-of-fact tone, which he was sure would irritate her.

" You should go, Arnav. I mean she invited you, I am sure she will wait for your presence. And why do you want to stop because I am not coming?" Khushi almost scolded him, because she knew that Arnav loves parties and she couldn't let her friend miss a party because of her, could she?

" Dosti Kiya Hai Nibhaana To Padhega Hi." The sincerity and softness in Arnav's eyes had touched Khushi's heart and spread warmth across her. She was overwhelmed by his words and his sincerity.

" Let me tell you, Mr.Raizada. This serious looks don't suit you. So to save myself from these looks, I will come along with you." Khushi lightened up the atmosphere which had become heavy due to exchange of feelings in between their eyes.

" Whatever. Don't take too long or else I will complain to Uncle. And haan, the dress code is red, okay." Arnav teased her back for the time she takes to get ready as he moved out of the room, allowing her to change.

Khushi pulled out a red colored gown type suit, which was floor length and had minimal work on it making it look extremely elegant and classy.

Wearing as minimal makeup as possible, Khushi walked out of the room while Arnav's mouth hung open as he drunk in the divine beauty in front of him. He controlled himself by telling himself that he assured Khushi that theirs will be a platonic love and definitely he cannot break the promise made to his best friend, can he?

" Come Khushi, let us start. Or else we will be late for the party. And also it is peak hour so there will be more traffic." Arnav looked away from her, as the fear of losing control evaded him. He would never hurt his best friend, never.

But will love hide if we want it to? No, because love doesn't listen to anyone. And what twist will this party bring into their lives and how will it affect their love?

----

Edited by .MereRangMein. - 8 years ago
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
That was awesome Yagya!
Lmao Khushi saved the day for Arnav. And why is Sheetal all chipku with Arnav?
I hope Shyam won't turn out to be a creep.
Thanks for the PM

EDIT

Holy crap I'm first!! Yay!
Edited by -CrazySobtian- - 8 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
YAYYYAYAYAYYY MAZA AGAYA this is my fav from all your stories
arshi are too adorable here
khushi saved asr ;) haha
cant wait to see the party!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CrazySobtian-

That was awesome Yagya!

Lmao Khushi saved the day for Arnav. And why is Sheetal all chipku with Arnav?
I hope Shyam won't turn out to be a creep.
Thanks for the PM

EDIT

Holy crap I'm first!! Yay!

Mally!! You are first! And yaar, it is based on Maine Pyaar Kiya so you know...
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: -cuteee.tigress

YAYYYAYAYAYYY MAZA AGAYA this is my fav from all your stories

arshi are too adorable here
khushi saved asr ;) haha
cant wait to see the party!

I thought your fav was Bleeding Roses, I pity that!

Thanks a lot!
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update dear please update soon