hAPPY bIRTHDAY Ana Scherbatsky

.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Scene of Wonderful Chaos

(A brightly lit room comes into focus. People are running here and there, knocking each other down, hanging balloons, pom poms, streamers, shouting and screaming at each other.)

Gina: *her one eye on the phone and the other eye on Boyle.*: Maybe you can put a heart-shaped balloon rather than a humongous shapeless one on the wall behind you? It looks disgusting.

Boyle: Or maybe you can do it yourself?

Gina glares at him, and goes back into the phone. Boyle changes the balloon, all the time muttering something about Jake not being here.'

Krish is carefully moving this five-stacked birthday cake, which is wobbling here and there.

Krish: BIG CAKE COMING THROUGH! BIG CAKE COMING THROUGH!

And then Gina screams a bloodcurdling scream. OH EM GEEE, which literally knocks poor Krishy and her big cake over smashing it on the floor!

Gina: *after a moment of complete silence*I am so sorry girl! I am so sorry!

Rosa: If I had an axe, I would cut your head through. What on Earth were you screaming for?

Gina: *her voice as low as a purr*I just got a message from the birthday girl. She would be here any minute.

Viz and Java: WHAT? You mean like Ana is coming here, right now?

Gina: Yes.

Linz: And we have no birthday cake?

Krish: And the decorations are not done?

Holt: Then why on Earth are you standing here like this? Get going, crew! At the exact moment, footsteps echo through the room.

Boyle:* on the verge of breaking down* Do not tell me she is already here.

Amy: HIDE!

Without giving it a second thought, all of them go into hiding, claiming their place under the tables, and behind the curtains.

Hitchcock: Why do you think we are hiding, Scully?

Scully: So that she will come and go, thinking she is at the wrong place?

Hitchcock: Seems like a wonderful idea! Aren't the balloons still on the wall and the cake on the floor?

Scully: * in a matter of fact tone* I assume.

The footsteps come closer and the most unexpected voice is heard over.

Jake: Hello? Guys? Amy? Gina? Where are you?

Boyle: Oh it's only him! Oh it's only Jake! What a pleasant surprise!*runs and hugs Jake awkwardly*

Jake: What's going on? And why are you standing in a pool of cream and cake, Amy?

Amy: Long story short, that is the beautiful cake we baked for Ana and it is no more!*glares at Gina*

Then another most unexpected voice creams: I HAVE NO BIRTHDAY CAKE?

Terror strikes everyone's face and all of them stares at Ana, like an atom bomb just exploded inside their intestines!

And then Krishy shouts: SURPRISE! Happy birthday Anaaa! *runs over and hugs here*Vizzy, Shivi, Linzy and Java follow.

Ana asks again: I really don't have a birthday cake.

Jake:*an idea dawning over his face* Of course you do!

Then he walks over to the other side of the room, and brings back a cute cupcake. Amy hands over a little candle over to him which he lights up and keeps on top of it.

Lily | Marshmellow | Ted | Tracy | Barney

Edited by .Username. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

CoffeeandInk

Hey!
I just finished my papers today, and exams = drive me crazy. I'm going out of town for a few days, but I'll definitely try doing something. If not, just wish her a very happy birthday from me :) 

Love, 
Ri.

_Meena_

hey here's my bday message for Ana-->
Saare bolo, happy birthday!
Zor se bolo, happy birthday!
Aawaaj ni aayi, happy birthday
Thoda loud holo happy birthday!
Saare bolo, happy birthday!
O phir se bolo, happy birthday!
O happy birthday 
Oye happy birthday

Happy Bday Ananya! You're been an amazing friend, sista, mother, etc. LOL lambi list hai ha 😛
You forced me to get a Facebook account and were my first friend :D Our PS discussions have been FAB and you're completely a genius when it comes to editing graphics! Also, not to forget our B99 connection! I hope you have an amazing birthday, love! #LibraLadies

-Dysfunctional-

Happy Birthday Ana 🤗 😎!!!

May you get everything you desire [:D/]

I still remember how our first meeting was at TBC CC 😆. We had loads of fun till we were active in the CC 😆 😛. We used to bajaofy everyone's bands with our kudkud in Telugu 🤣. Love you to the core. Hope you always remain the naughty, fun loving girl.

Cheers,

Guess who? 😛

HeavenlyBliss.

Happy birthday Anuuu!🤗 Have a great one and may you get everything you wish for. Love you!!

Impetuous.

Happy Birthday Ananya,
May you be blessed with all the love and happiness and enjoy your life to the fullest. And Always remember Barney loves you 😆

Edited by 26javey - 8 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail

annihilation.

_Meena_

-Dysfunctional-

Radhikerani

Impetuous.

Edited by somergasm. - 8 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
happy birthday ana!

I'm such an awful friend.:'( Look at how late I'm un-reserving. :| But anyways, I hope you had a greeeat sweet sixteen. Look at you all grown up! :')  I'm so very glad that we got to interact in the PS-CC and the rest they say is history. All those perverted conversations. 🤣 We be such weirdos. 🤣 Not to forget HIMYM, the glue that brought us together. 

Happy Happy Birthday, Robin! <3 

Lily loves you to the moon and back.❤️

Your gift for now:
Edited by somergasm. - 8 years ago