Bigg BOSS Nau has started NOW...

pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
So Bigg boss Nau has started😆The contestants are okay.. we have to wait to see different sides of them soon...tomorrow we will definitely find out ðŸ˜†

Prince guy seems to give vibes of gautam gulati...please, one gautam is enough..

Digangana seems all in fairyland type... PRINCESS! i just really wonder , does she really believe like in real ,her prince will come on  white white horse and all...she seems a bit delusional..🥱
to be honest i didnt like her in veera.. well lets see her 'real' personality..

Roopal seems cool, but i am dying to see her and her ex- bf Ankit Gera interaction in the house. Also i would love to see what she does when PRINCESS doesnt do her work which is assigned to her... lets see..

Rochelle seems like a confusing person. She has a confused look on her face, the moment she came on stage..'What the hell am i doing here?' type. She seems to give a vibe of very wild and loud personality.. Screaming and Scratching🤣 i dont know, but thats what she seems like from first glance.. I might be wrong in the future. .😆hatke type..😆

Aman and Kishwer seems to interact well. They have known for years, so there is a kind of comfortableness bond  between them. They seem to be partners who would play using their minds. Very strong pair.

Suyyash and Rimi, two very calm and sweet people.. Pretty cute partners😆 I wanna see another side of Rimi. This girl seems to hide another personality in her 😆

Keith seems to be kind of funny type, His introduction was 🤣 I was like, he seems like a bossy type..but at the end, when he said, its not wine, its apple juice.I was cracking up.🤣

Mandana Kerami( her name is so difficult to pronounce for me) have  a very blunt personality. Just say right to the face😆 I am loving this girl.Hope she be able to stick in this show longer. 😳

Yuvika is all smiley person. Her smiles are infectious.When she came on stage, she was smiling all the time.. I was smiling along with her 😆No wonder people say smiles are infectious.It really is true. She seems sweet person outside.

Vikas seems a very humble person. Very genuine.😛

Ankit Gera is a big time flirt according to the articles about him. He seemed very interested in Mandana.😆 I guarantee he will definitely flirt with one of the women in the house,

Last but not the least Arvind( i totally forgot about this guy😆) he is indescribable. All i know is he will break into a dance and song anywhere anytime😆