Posted: 8 years ago
Awsome update 
Yey taani give second chance to rey 
I m vry happy
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ch 16 : Hold Me In Your Arms

Taani was clinging onto him for her dear life.. Rey held her protectively in his arms, and moved toward the bed. He badly wanted to remove her fear of darkness. Rey switched on the flash light of his cell phone, he sat on the bed with her.

"It's okay, sweetheart. I'm here no need to be scared." Rey whispered softly, he had his arm wrapped around her while she buried her face in crook of his neck. Unconsciously, her lips touched his skin, he felt current pass through his body but she was unaware about the happenings around her, too scared to let him go.

"Its so scary. What if someone come to get me? What if a monster come- What is monster is hiding under the bed? Check, check there, please." She rambled in panic tone. He felt his lips curving into a small smile hearing his wife's talks. He checked under the bed, then turned toward her.

"No one is coming to get you, sweetheart. And there is no monster." Rey told her, he dropped a kiss on her head.

"Pakka, there is no monster?" 

"Yes, sweetheart. There is no monster. Now look at me." Rey told her, after thinking alot, taani lifted her head. Her eyes met his, the flash light was enough for them to see each other's face.

"Thank you!" Taani mumbled softly, Rey shook his head, and smiled at her which eased her up, she forgot her fear of darkness as she stare into his hazel orbs. 

"Taani, why are you so scared of dark?" 

"In childhood i got locked up in dark store room. And since then i still scared of dark-" Taani smiled sheepishly as she explained him.

"But now you don't have to be scare of anything. Mein hoon na tumhare saath, Humesha-" Rey said to her, and her heart skipped a beat as his words registered in her mind. A shy smile made its way to her lips, Rey pressed his lips against her forehead, kissing her softly while she closed her eyes, to savor the feel of his lips against her skin, it felt heavenly.

"Rey-" 

"Yes, Taani"

"I'm feeling sleepy but I'm scared to sleep alone, can i sleep here, holding you?" Taani asked him hesitatingly. Rey frowned seeing the hesitation but brushed it off, and smile at her.

"Off course, sweetheart. I have no plans of letting you go. I'll hold you in my arms forever." Rey whispered while gazing down at her intensely. Rey lay down on the bed, and pulled her in his arms, she was half laying over his body. Taani rested her head on his chest, listening to his heart beats while he caressed her head lovingly.

Soon she slipped into sweet slumber. Rey turned off the flash light of his cell phone and slept hugging her tightly. To say it was the best sleep of his wife won't be a lie. He found his heaven in her embrace.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
Missu_TR thumbnail
Aww cute 
Love it taarey scene 
Update soon 
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
super cute one 

_khwaish_ thumbnail
aww lovely update taarey talks and taani ko fear dark se rey ko ush se sambhal na nice...
princess_tara thumbnail
awe it was so sweeet
i love it 
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
TR_MN_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update
but too short
want a long one next time
taarey are so cute
and the way taani was clinging on to rey was so cute it shows the trust she has in him
update soon
thanx for pm

PS. plzz update tere ishq mein, sacred love, love bites,broken heart , billionaire's wife, billionaire's angel, soulmates and ur old works too plzz
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow soo cute
monster hehehe
so sweet lovely update
continue soon