Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Neerjaa

'Don't remember how many times have seen ZGH , sometimes in pieces. But still something is left that can be commented upon . Watching today's episode ,felt it was more of Zaroon's effort which kept the marriage going on . One heeds to have a lot of patience and control to deal with a complexed , not trusting and keeping to herself and sometimes being rude . Hats off to Zaroon who didn't give up easily and went on working on the marriage .  

you are so right  zaroon was the one who was clear from day one that this relationship was sacred to him n kashaf was rude many times, she had too many complexes  yet he had  always loved her and so he had made best efforts to adjust with a woman who would  become difficult and secretive about everything ,  this drama  was a fantastic love story coz of fawad n sanam but deeper ques were always raised by the writers 
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm250314

you are so right  zaroon was the one who was clear from day one that this relationship was sacred to him n kashaf was rude many times, she had too many complexes  yet he had  always loved her and so he had made best efforts to adjust with a woman who would  become difficult and secretive about everything ,  this drama  was a fantastic love story coz of fawad n sanam but deeper ques were always raised by the writers 

For me its not a love story but more about the lessons of life . Here Rafia and Zaroon both are responsible  to do away with the fears, insecurities and complexes of Kashaf . Her trust factor was week and after knowing that she is having daughters ,she became more scared ,somewhere in her subconscious her father's attitude towards resurfaced . She gave her 100 percent but as Zaroon rightly said she never made him his friend whom she can trust . And it was more at the heat of the moment but when she is alone then  introspection comes and here credit goes to Rafia who understands her daughter just only looking at her face . Her advice to her. I do not think Its easy job to be patient with a person with complexities , doubting your every action . 
                                       Zaroon  learnt from the mistakes of others . Zaroon was told by his sister Sara not to repeat her mistakes and so did his father . He did not let his ego stand in the way . He loved Kashaf and was vocal about his feelings and same Kashaf had feelings for him somewhere in her subconscious from early days but that tea cup became the reason . Her explanation was right but she looked in to Zaroon's eyes the sincerity , genuine care/ love . She  was no fool . 
  Sidra knew her better  than she herself . Sometimes we suppress the feelings being scared . Zaroon kept in touch with Sidra  to understand Kashaf better and to keep their relations healthy . Relationship s are give and take. ZGH is more about relations.

Why I took Zaroon's name specially because very few guys have the guts and patience to deal with a wife who is insecure , complex and keeps you at a distance . you feel left out . And his ego which he shed ,just think even if Kashaf would not have made the first step then Zaroon must have reached her . 
Its not because Zaroon is FK,its the character  , how it was sketched out .

Edited by Neerjaa - 8 years ago
mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
   so true ! the characters were etched wonderfully to provide imp lessons of life , the bond of sidra n zaroon was so cute and zaroon used to keep in touch with her ,and rafia was constantly guiding her as she was aware of her insecurities  the girl needed to be motivated to marvel at God's gifts in her life    and zaroon was a perfect partner for her ,he had become mature coz he had witnessed breakup n compromising acceptance of his dad  , i have always loved his optimism towards life and his ability to shed false ego, zaroon was so vocal about his love for his wife but he was smart also to guess that kashaf cared for him but she had confessed her feelings only towards the end    the magical love story of zaroon and kashaf was woven beautifully to impart underlying messages of nurturing relationships ,  ..zaroon would have taken the first step towards kashaf at the end if she had remained adamant but then the journey of kashaf would not have been complete 
Neerjaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm250314

so true ! the characters were etched wonderfully to provide imp lessons of life , the bond of sidra n zaroon was so cute and zaroon used to keep in touch with her ,and rafia was constantly guiding her as she was aware of her insecurities  the girl needed to be motivated to marvel at God's gifts in her life    and zaroon was a perfect partner for her ,he had become mature coz he had witnessed breakup n compromising acceptance of his dad  , i have always loved his optimism towards life and his ability to shed false ego, zaroon was so vocal about his love for his wife but he was smart also to guess that kashaf cared for him but she had confessed her feelings only towards the end    the magical love story of zaroon and kashaf was woven beautifully to impart underlying messages of nurturing relationships ,  ..zaroon would have taken the first step towards kashaf at the end if she had remained adamant but then the journey of kashaf would not have been complete 

Yes agree . It would have been from Kashaf realizing the importance of Zaroon in her life . 
Neerjaa thumbnail
Watching Sathiya  Movie on DD . And while watching Zaroon came to mind when Vivek Oberoy goes pursuing Rani Mukhaerji. So much is the same  Zaroon style.
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Ok, So we had the Final Episode Today..😊 And This has been nothing but 26 Days of Bliss jaisa Zaroon Usko Kehta Hai. 😳 I mean I cant even remember the show of whose 12 final minutes of the last episode, I've loved so much! Kudos To Umera Ahmad, Sultana Siddiqui, Mere Fawad-Sanam, The Actors and the Whole Team Of ZGH! πŸ‘πŸ‘ They shud really have the credit of making such a series which keeps us glued from the 1st Episode to Last! ⭐️ The Scene where Kashaf finally confesses her love for Zaroon gives me this all fuzzy fuzzy feeling! ☺️ And the next Where a very Pregnant Kashaf and The Charmer Zaroon romance! β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† There closeness makes you tingle and ur heart defo skips beats! 😳 The Final Epilouge where ZaShaf are shown wid their daughters are pure bliss..⭐️ The Transformation of The Headstrong, Insecure and Complex Kashaf to a Softer, Calmer and Believer Kashaf has been Memorable! ❀️ Zindagi Waqai Gulzar Hai Zaroon-Kashaf Aur ZGH Ke Saath! My Forever Favt Pak Show! ❀️
Neerjaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Enchantress.

Ok, So we had the Final Episode Today..😊 And This has been nothing but 26 Days of Bliss jaisa Zaroon Usko Kehta Hai. 😳 I mean I cant even remember the show of whose 12 final minutes of the last episode, I've loved so much! Kudos To Umera Ahmad, Sultana Siddiqui, Mere Fawad-Sanam, The Actors and the Whole Team Of ZGH! πŸ‘πŸ‘ They shud really have the credit of making such a series which keeps us glued from the 1st Episode to Last! ⭐️ The Scene where Kashaf finally confesses her love for Zaroon gives me this all fuzzy fuzzy feeling! ☺️ And the next Where a very Pregnant Kashaf and The Charmer Zaroon romance! β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† There closeness makes you tingle and ur heart defo skips beats! 😳 The Final Epilouge where ZaShaf are shown wid their daughters are pure bliss..⭐️ The Transformation of The Headstrong, Insecure and Complex Kashaf to a Softer, Calmer and Believer Kashaf has been Memorable! ❀️ Zindagi Waqai Gulzar Hai Zaroon-Kashaf Aur ZGH Ke Saath! My Forever Favt Pak Show! ❀️

For you Mam. When watched the whole  , why i became emotional . Both yearning for each other and then Kashaf calling him . Lyrics as if was for them both .

give me your take .😊