Kunj and Twinkle OS: Its Okay!

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This OS pretends that Yuvraj did beat up Kunj. Its utter fluff lol Nothing too serious nor does it really fit the current scenario too much! But I wanted a warm little OS with feels so here it is lol Hope u guys like it!! Please do give feedback, comments, criticism, etc... Its my first Kunj and Twinkle piece! Enjoy!! -Esha

"Kunj! Kunj!" Twinkle walked down the stairs to see everyone walking around, calling for Kunj. 

"Ha! Toh bhag gaya Mr. Cheapster! Acha hua waise bhi Babaji ne humari ek bhi nahin suni! Ek ke baad ek plan flop kar diya! Woh ladki bhi jhooti sabith hui! Aaj toh yeh roka hone se koi nahin rok sakhta! Shayad yeh Kunj Sarna khud hi rok de! Khair, main jaake Yuvi ko dhoondh thi hoon." 

As Twinkle walked around, she suddenly felt strange inside, almost like a knotted feeling in her stomach. She turned around and looked at the door. There was no one there. She stared for a few minutes. Truly there was no one!! Then why did she feel like someone was there?!! She shook her head and kept on walking. Yuvi should be somewhere here, she thought as she walked around some more. After a few minutes, she returned to the living room. She couldnt find Yuvi anywhere and everyone was still worried for Kunj. She had to admit, even she was curious as to where he went. Was everything okay?!! He just disappeared all of a sudden! Not that she cared of course! 

Okay fine maybe she felt a little worried, a teeny bit! The last thing she needed was for her mom to get upset over her "Ram jaise hone wale damaad" going missing!! Humph! But seriously where was Kunj? Yahan sab pareshaan hain aur woh... She sighed as she looked at her mom fussing all over the place. She thought to make herself useful before her mom told her to. Might as well give this search party a hand! Babaji aap hi batao yeh Kunj gaya kahan hain?!! 

Sajna Ve... Sajna Ve.., (a slow musical version) Twinkle felt a gust of wind blow. She stopped in her tracks and looked at the door once again. Her eyes widened as she saw a familiar pair of eyes that were now staring right into hers! Her eyes skimmed down to his lips and she saw red! Blood! Twinkle swallowed hard. "Kunj!" His mother yelled as she reached forward to steady her son who was barely able to stand on his feet. He staggered inside, his eyes trained on only one face. 

Twinkle stared as everyone helped him to the couch. Her heartbeats started to race. No! No! I knew it! Something is very wrong! Babaji...

She looked around and finally saw Yuvi. He smiled, tipped his hat and quickly left. No! He cant break my promise like this! She turned to go after him but stopped when she heard a soft groan from behind her. Twinkle turned around and looked at the man on the couch. 

Babaji! Yeh sab meri galti hai! Sab meri galti. She thought as she stood rooted to the spot. Twinkle didnt know what was right and what was wrong but she walked towards him. Even with so many people crowding around him Kunj stared at her. His eyes flashed disappointment and a hint of betrayal. 

So he knew! Now he knew! About her and Yuvi! Yet he didnt seem mad! Nor did he look like he wanted any sort of revenge! He just appeared disappointed in her! She thought about how he acted at his house and then in her room! Something didn't add up! 

Suddenly it dawned upon her! It was all an act! Kunj didnt want this wedding either! He had wanted her to say no but things just got out of control! At first, she bit back a smile. Wow there was another person in this world who functioned just like her! But then she thought about how her stupid plans and Yuvi's lack of control caused Kunj so much pain! He never wanted this wedding in the first place! If only she knew!

Twinkle grimaced as she saw blood trickle down his chin. Jo bhi hua acha nahin hua, thought Twinkle. Yuvi should not have hurt Kunj! She sighed. 

"Twinkle ja, jaldi se first aid box lekar aa!" Her mom pushed her in the other direction. Twinkle nodded and went to look for it. When she returned she heard, Kunj's father calling the doctor. 

She sat down in front of the couch and opened the box. Twinkle reached for a bandage when a hand stopped her. "Main kar lungi," Kunj's mother said as she took the box from her. Twinkle couldnt stop feeling guilty. Tears started to form in her eyes. She blinked them back and looked at Kunj who was wincing with pain. 

His eyes met her and the tears started to spill from her eyes. He gave her a small smile. 

Sajna Ve... Sajnaaa Ve... 

"Its okay," his eyes told her. But she didnt feel okay at all. She didnt know whether Kunj would tell everyone about her and Yuvi but frankly at that moment she didnt care. All she saw that someone was in pain because of her. And Babaji would never forgive her for that! 

She stood there as the doctor came in and pushed everyone else aside. 

But her eyes remained locked in those warm expressive eyes. And that moment nothing else mattered. 

She blinked back more tears as his eyes silently chided her. They kept on reassuring her despite all his pain and it teared at her heart even more. Twinkle suddenly felt the urge to go wrap him into a bear hug. Like a teddy bear! She wanted to caress his forehead and make the creases of pain go away. She wanted his handsome face to light up once again! Handsome?!! What was she thinking! This Kunj Sarna was the one in pain and she was the one losing her mind! Yes Babaji, main hi pagal ho gayi hoon! She shook herself out of her reverie and walked away. She was just tired and was not thinking properly! Thats it! Otherwise why would she think about Kunj Sarna, like THAT! Nope she would simply not think! Bas bahut ho chuka babaji, ab se thinking ka kaam aap karo! 

When she reached the staircase, she turned back and looked at Kunj. Twinkle wiped her eyes and gave him a small smile. She didn't know why. But she wanted to. He smiled back. And that one smile was enough to warm her heart. 

As Twinkle walked up the stairs, she felt a strange feeling engulf her. Something she had never felt before! Something that was about to change her life! 

Unknown to her, Babaji had his plans in motion, this ship was ready to sail! 

The End!!
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhushiLovesZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OmG!! This is the best OS Ive read so far!! Truly amazing! Cant explain how much I loved it! Please do continue it would love to read mor, pleasw plaease!
bushra2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg dis is awesome 
and very brilliantly written 👏 👏👏

loved it 😳
.Anjum. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haaye rabba 😳 such a cute lovely OS 😳😳
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
wow..

it was truly awesome and I just lived how u portrayed twinkle's feelings her changing emotions and kunj's expressions that I could literally feel..

marvelous piece of work.

do write more on kunj and twinkle
CuteMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow ammaaazzziiinnnggg!!! loved reading it.. please write more in your free time.. keep it up.. 👍🏼
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is really good..
I loved twinkle's pov...
Her thought process..

Babaji ka plan is gonna be successfulll..

Nice
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much everyone for the lovely comments 😳 Glad u guys enjoyed it! Yes, I will try to write more whenever I get a chance and as the story progresses on the show! I have written other pieces on IF! If anyone is interested, plz do click the link in my signature to visit my Index! 😉 Thanks again guys 😳 Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
lustandluxuries thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely OS. 

You nailed the emotions perfectly. 
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it...!!!!
Truly awesome 😃