Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Shocking teaser @Page 79! What's gonna happen next! 
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail

Amazing update! 
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail

Nice teaser 
putti_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Taani is bold
Lobed it
Hate that ayan
Mad fellow
But got counted
Let's see what rey is upto
anum_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
super awesome 
taarey loved it 
ayaanyan uff ppl dont chanded 
thnx for pm 
Nehavrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome teaser love taani want their angel backand taani want to become mom
update soon
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
The following 151 member(s) liked the above post:

Isa-stha,  PoorvaArora,  maansineha,  gadsw,  ITIKAAVLANI,  Sunsnow,  mtmrf,
 ishaawasthi,  rockstarlover,  sejal12,  vid2707,  divkav,  cupcakeriya,  Suryaluna,  labibaislam,  ramyasuresh06,  blueberry027,  namrak,  lovelypari19,  vivasha,  ggd30565,  vrimarfan,  Twinkle_TaaRey,  Sakshi_maheta,  Aarti_Taarey,  VDfanforever,  creativestar,  theroyalkhush,  uma_taarey,  deepthi261,  saloni0805,  carter4,  ARiya100,  sarry_taarey,  benefits2001,  lalLY1234,  SHA_85,  pariyan,  nilorina,  Priyarun123,  sravanthi93,  maneet2011,  9290860623,  paddu503,  Amy21,  nagutaarey,  angelicdeepti,  snehac2,  qwerty012,  Noddu,  kauser16,  deepasubhash,  lechu10,  lovelysweet,  doll_dimple,  WillyWonka,  anjanankuttu,  .anjali.,  payu_taarey,  CrazyForAmar,  taarey_ria,  pritii_20,  muskaataarey,  svg98,  -Snowflakes-,  shivi_17,  amridhi,  ..AmRit..,  __nidhi__,  ndcdance,  megha1996,  priya1999,  MDKRM,  ---angelmaria--,  yashika.angel,  7APK,  umatejesh,  zarakhanarlover,  pinkytekwani,  Pearl_TR,  Nicky-nish,  angelshah,  BeingDaddysGirl,  anum_6,  SalmanShahidSm,  SaNa_sTaR,  putti_taarey,  .Shanaya.,  TR_lovebirds,  shona25,  princess1926,  Gursharn3010,  Visk_Taarey,  ONLYTAAREY,  Sona_loveVD,  yoyoaishwarya,  meenu_taarey,  Applef,  Archi_Taarey,  sneharjun92,  taarey-forever,  Karkit,  ankita_95,  Bista-anzana,  pinal_TaaRey,  dakshumhatre,  pran28671,  Angeline124,  Jasmine_ash,  arshifan04,  tamanna-azaan,  hima_taarey,  dh19,  -Dellz-,  Missu_TR,  urvisaini,  velvetrose,  vidu87,  shamanbk,  monikasaxena05,  sss97,  sirivalli.t,  cuppypie121,  disha93,  sumana.shesha,  .Angel_Of_Love.,  NidaJavidTaaRey,  taani.priya1997,  MarriedLove,  Mon_tr,  divi_divyana,  skfirdous,  heemasomani,  R.sailaja,  Monucute,  Priyanka.saha,  Dark.Desires,  Humzy,  Shubh007,  rose_taarey,  raddhi,  hangok,  kashishk,  brainychild92,  ...Natasha...,  Viji.Chandran,  navk,  _PanCake_,  ...Shefa...,  Linsie,  RatiTheAngel.

Thank you so much guys for your precious likes & comments. ðŸ¤—

Scroll Down for Chapter 19. :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 19

Nobody's Perfect!
I gotta work it!
Again and again 'til I get it right
Nobody's Perfect!
You live and you learn it!
And if I mess it up sometimes..
Nobody's perfect..

Taani was singing loudly, jumping on bed while watching repeat telecast of old  disney show hannah montana on tv. Rey stood beside the bed and stare at her, with amusement. Just few hours back they reach hotel and now relaxing in their room.

"Kitty, your love for hannah montana is still on?" Rey questioned her, chuckling at the end of his sentence. Taani stopped singing and looked at him.

"Yes! Ever heard her songs? They are so freaking awesome." Taani told him, Rey laugh. She is just like a kid, can find happiness in small small things. Taani jumped on his back, Rey hold her hand which were wrapped around his neck. Taani wrapped her legs around him, holding onto him tightly.

"Give me a piggyback ride, Please?" Taani said to him cutely. 

"Such a cutiepie you are, aren't you?" Rey chuckled, he felt happy seeing her smile. Taani nuzzle her face in crook of his neck. Taani giggled lightly as he started walking.

"And you are such a hottie." Taani whispered in his year, seductively. Rey stopped in his tracks, her breath was tickling over his neck. Rey stopped near the bed and dropped her on bed then, turning around, he placed his knee on bed and hovered over her body. Taani smiled at him, slightly.

"Naughty kitty, You perfectly know, how to tempt me." Rey whispered, lifting his hand up he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. Taan hold the collar of his shirt and pulled him down.

"Reyaansh, can i ask you for something? Will you give it to me?" Taani asked him, softly. Rey kissed her nose and nodded positively.

"Reyaansh. I want a baby. I want our angel Back." Taani whispered, her breath was fanning over his lips, she opened the buttons of his white shirt. His hands were roaming on his bare chest. He was getting lose in her touch. Taani started placing feathery soft kisses on his neck, making him lose his self control but somehow, he controlled himself and held her hands.

"No. Taani, Stop. We need to talk. Listen to me, kitty." Rey said to her, holding her hand he tried stopping her. It was not a right time for this, he knew it but she wasn't ready to listen him. She just wanted her daughter back. She wanted her child back.

"Why Reyaansh? Why can't you give me, my angel back?" She questioned him with teary eyes. Something broke in his after seeing her like this.

"Taani, you are weak. Not ready for this. Please baby, try to understand." Rey pleaded to her, he got up from her and made her stand with him.

"No, Reyaansh, don't deny. Please, give me my angel back. Don't you want our angel back?" Taani questioned him, her broken tone and tears stricken face was haunting him. He wanted to accept her wish but he also knew, it would cause her, her life.

"Off course I want our angel back, but not on condition of losing you." Rey spoke, stepping forward he kept his palm on her cheek but she stepped back. Hurt crossed his bronze visage.

"I knew it, I'm just a mistress to you na? Then, why would you want to do anything with me, specially give me right to be mother of your child, right?" Taani shouted in helplessness. Rejection pierced her heart, made her realize what she is to him.

"What? Taani, you are not in your sense right now. We will talk later."  Rey said to her, he knew, she was emotionally weak and not thinking practically. He turned to leave but she grabbed her arm and pulled him toward herself, with a jerk. 

"No, Give me my baby back or let me go, forever." Taani said to him, His eyes widen hearing her decision, She was looking at him, with tears streaming down her cheeks. Anger ran through his veins, grabbing back of her neck he pulled her toward him, their faces were inches apart.

"You are not going any where. GET THAT." Rey roared, like an angry wounder lion. He wasn't ready to let her go, he wasn't ready to live without her. She is like a drug to him, and he is addicted to her. He pushed her on bed, she was shocked seeing him so angry. Never thought her once sentence could infuriate him so much. 

Not caring about anything, he tore his shirt away and threw it away on floor.

"You belong to me, Taani. I'll not allow you to go away from me." Rey said as he moved toward her. His voice held something, she never heard before. It held possession. Seeing the fury in his eyes, she should feel scared but amusingly, it didn't scared her even a bit infact, she felt safe.

Rey came on bed, his hands went to her shoulder and he tore away the strap of her dress. He leaned and captured her lips in wild rough kiss. She moaned loudly in his mouth as he removed her dress completely. His hands were fondly with her breasts, his touch was rough.

"You really think that, you are just a mistress to me, Right? Then, why don't I show you, what it is like to be my mistress, in true sense." Rey said to her, as he broke the kiss. It hurt, like bitch. Hearing those words from his mouth, it hurt her more than anything else. She love this amazingly beautiful man but he doesn't. She is just a mistress to him. She was brought back in reality when he tore away her inner wears and his pants. He came on top of her and parted her legs.

A painful shriek left her mouth as he entered her, and started thrusting, in n out, without showing any mercy. He placed his lips on hers, cupping her face in his large palm. The beast in him was out, out for hunt and she is his prey. He had never thought, how his life would be if, she left him and today, when she asked him to let her. It was a big blow to him, he wasn't ready to let her go. 

Taani weeped silently. He had never been this rough with her in bed. Her nails dig in his shoulder, Rey broke the kiss and look at her, look of pleasure and pain was visible on her face and he hate himself for giving her pain but it wasn't in his control anymore. 

"MINE." Rey growled in her ear as he pulled out of her and laid beside her, once they reached their climax.

"You are bad, I hate you," Taani mumbled, covering herself with blanket. It wasn't true, she could never hate him, even if she wants she can never brought herself to hate him. This man has given her so many reason to smile but never given her reason to cry.

"I too hate myself." Rey mumbled back. He got up from bed and walked toward the closet, not caring he was naked. He took out his track pants and wore them then, he walked toward the bed.

"Listen Taani. We are not having baby. You need to understand you are not ready for that. You will put your and baby's life in danger and I'll not allow that. And one more thing, You are not leaving me, tumhe mere saath his rehna hai, whether you like it or not." Rey told her before he walked away and went in balcony to calm him mind, before he ended up hurting her more in his anger.

"How can he behave like this with me, Just to prove his point he did all this." Taani huffed, she moved in her placed and hissed immediately, when pain hit her in her lower abdomen. She was feeling so week

"May be he is right, we should wait for some more time, for baby. I'm so weak, can't even give birth to my own child." Taani thought sadly. She despise herself for not being strong to keep her baby safe in her womb.

"But, I promise you Reyaansh. One day, I'll give birth to your child." Taani thought to herself. A small smile appeared on her face, with new hope of being with him and giving birth to his child. 

"Reyaansh." Taani called out for him, she needed a warm bath to reduce her pain and she can't move without hissing in pain. She needed his help.

"Yes, Taani." Rey entered in room and saw her sitting on bed, wrapped in satin sheet.

"Can you take me to the washroom, Please?" Taani asked him, cutely. Rey nodded and walked toward her.

"Sorry for being so harsh." He mumbled as he picked her up in his arms. Taani wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'd never treated you like my mistress and you, stop treating yourself like that too." Rey told her, he made her sit on counter then, he went and filled the bath tub with warm water.

"If not mistress then, Who am i to you?" Taani asked him, suddenly. He froze on his spot, her question caught him off guard. Who is she to him? He asked himself but he himself was to confuse to answer.

"I don't know that. But you are important to me." Rey whispered, more than to her he told himself that. This is what his heart & mind said. She is important to him, more than anything else. She has filled his life with colors. He can not imagine a day without her.

"Take a warm bath, it will help you." Rey told her, he removed the sheets from her body and took her naked body in his arms.  He gently placed her in bath tub and then, he left the washroom, leaving her behind who was still in daze after hearing his words.

Sorry for the delay guys! I had to re-write the whole chapter, It got deleted by mistake.

Please do leave your feedback, Next part after 130+ likes ðŸ˜³
Do hit like & do comment

Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
Awesome Update
I love This Aggressiveness between TaaRey
It showed Rey's passion about Taani
Why he is still confused about What he feels about Her
and What was that past You still not revealing 
Atleast pata tou chale why he is like this
i hope He realize his feelings now