Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I am here but nobody is here, will go and prepare tea nd some oily snacks...weather turned gloomy, black clouds...fitting for my mood.
Hope to be here later when everybody are chirping here...
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Shilpa
🤗

Nouf

I was better in the morning. But now down again. Doubt I'll peep in again today. Have a good time all of you... hello to everyone who comes in later... 
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey shilpa how are you how are your Kuttis 
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello dearies...🤗
I'm much better today Drishti, Shilpa...🤗
Putti take care
how are you today Drishti?
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
who is out.
who is searching.
I hope I am not late for game.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nisha dee in green .
good morning dee.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
what oily snack shilpa prepared???
take care dristi!
vani,pls reply to shilpa's pm...
hi SR...
Psycho,u found nisha!so u r today's winner if she gives us an early update!!!
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey people 🤗

How are you guys?

Reading an awesome book. Wanted to share a quote:

How can a three-pound mass of jelly that you can hold in your palm imagine angels, contemplate the meaning of infinity, and even question its own place in the cosmos? Especially awe inspiring is the fact that any single brain, including yours, is made up of atoms that were forged in the hearts of countless, far-flung stars billions of years ago. These particles drifted for eons and light-years until gravity and change brought them together here, now. These atoms now form a conglomerate- your brain- that can not only ponder the very stars that gave it birth but can also think about its own ability to think and wonder about its own ability to wonder. With the arrival of humans, it has been said, the universe has suddenly become conscious of itself. This, truly, it the greatest mystery of all.
V.S. Ramachandran, The Tell-Tale Brain: A Neuroscientist's Quest for What Makes Us Human
Seriousreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Hey people 🤗

How are you guys?

Reading an awesome book. Wanted to share a quote:

How can a three-pound mass of jelly that you can hold in your palm imagine angels, contemplate the meaning of infinity, and even question its own place in the cosmos? Especially awe inspiring is the fact that any single brain, including yours, is made up of atoms that were forged in the hearts of countless, far-flung stars billions of years ago. These particles drifted for eons and light-years until gravity and change brought them together here, now. These atoms now form a conglomerate- your brain- that can not only ponder the very stars that gave it birth but can also think about its own ability to think and wonder about its own ability to wonder. With the arrival of humans, it has been said, the universe has suddenly become conscious of itself. This, truly, it the greatest mystery of all.
V.S. Ramachandran, The Tell-Tale Brain: A Neuroscientist's Quest for What Makes Us Human

Phantoms in the brain?
Seriousreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

what oily snack shilpa prepared???
take care dristi!
vani,pls reply to shilpa's pm...
hi SR...
Psycho,u found nisha!so u r today's winner if she gives us an early update!!!

Nouf ...🤗